racist fox news cant show black gold medalist face lol

white people acting like they even know racism lol

We know racism when we see it.

We also know manufactured racism when we see it.

There is enough real racism in the world, so do us all a favor...

Quit manufacturing incidents where none exist. It just makes you look the fool.

Go fuck yourself you left wing dick head. Two seconds on google images and lo and behold here's an image of Gabby Douglas at Fox News. So one picture doesn't have her front and center and now it's all racism.

You people make me want to bazooka barf.

I remember when at least there were intelligent liberals like Gore Vidal (RIP) but now we are stuck with the likes of you who don't have the brains of an amoeba.

GYMFinals.jpg

Google Image Result for http://global.fncstatic.com/static/managed/img/U.S./GYMFinals.jpg

white people acting like they even know racism lol

Really go fuck yourself. Run back to Kos.

Here's Fox's glorious headline and review of Gabby's performance.

Make it a pair of golds for Gabby Douglas, who added the all-around title to the one she won with the U.S. team two nights ago.

Douglas became the third consecutive American to win gymnastics' biggest prize, taking the lead on the very first event Thursday night and never really letting anyone else have a crack at it. She finished with a score of 62.232, less than three-tenths ahead of Viktoria Komova of Russia. Aliya Mustafina won the bronze.

Douglas brought the house down with her energetic floor routine, and U.S. teammates Jordyn Wieber, McKayla Maroney and Kyla Ross jumped to their feet, screaming, when she finished. Douglas flashed a dazzling smile and coach Liang Chow lifted her off the podium.

Read more: Gabby Douglas leads US women gymnasts in battle for Olympic gold | Fox News

and one more time a picture of Gabby you moron.

GYMFinals.jpg

and the headline reads

Gabby Douglas leads US women gymnasts in battle for Olympic gold

:lol:

EPIC FAIL YOU FOOL

And to fellow USMB conservatives, pardon my french because I've been trying to tone down my swearing but posters like the OP just set me clean off.

Go fuck yourself you left wing dick head. Two seconds on google images and lo and behold here's an image of Gabby Douglas at Fox News. So one picture doesn't have her front and center and now it's all racism.

I remember when at least there were intelligent liberals like Gore Vidal (RIP) but now we are stuck with the likes of you who don't have the brains of an amoeba.

GYMFinals.jpg

Google Image Result for http://global.fncstatic.com/static/managed/img/U.S./GYMFinals.jpg

he looks pretty fucked up to me. he's awash in red. what amazes me is that none of the liberals on this forum step forward to tell him to stfu. could it be that their insane hatred of fox news has blinded them to doing the right thing? I think so.

just find me one picture of a gold medalist winning and fox news did not show their face when they won the event.

Hey douche bag go to the foxsports page. You see her beautiful face with the gold (and I mean beautiful, she well represents America)! I believe it pic #1!!!

FOX Sports on MSN l Sports News, Scores, Schedules, Videos and Fantasy Games

since when is this fox news lol lol

this guy

So would you like them to put a chick with an afro and big lips????? Or you couldnt tell by that photo? And you've never seen a black person on fox news or sports? I have.....your thread is a fail

GYMFinals.jpg

he looks pretty fucked up to me. he's awash in red. what amazes me is that none of the liberals on this forum step forward to tell him to stfu. could it be that their insane hatred of fox news has blinded them to doing the right thing? I think so.

im still waiting for white trash network to show her face

GYMFinals.jpg

im still waiting for white trash network to show her face

Tell her to quit jumping around all over the GD place and perhaps someone could get a Wal-mart quality portrait for you.

This is for the OP
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hdk4hQg0pM&feature=related]Talking to Liberals About Racism - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back