racist fox news cant show black gold medalist face lol

can anyone find a pic where fox news shows her face lol. Thats all i wanted to know.
Image1-18.jpg

Now, go away

:fu:

thats not fox news buddy lol

this guy

It's their site, butt-munch.

The link to the story was on the FoxNews site, too.

You have FoxNEWS and FoxSPORTS
Which one would cover the Olympics?

:cuckoo:

i wonder how many aryan blue eyed people fox news showed their face

Lots of denial from the usual rw's but this woman worked hard to get where she is and she deserves to have her face on every single news program.

Well, yeah, all of them EXCEPT fux.

But really, is anyone surprised? This is just more of what we've come to expect from the MUSLIM RUN network. Disgusting.

SHAME on the rw's who think this is just nifty.

Lots of denial from the usual rw's but this woman worked hard to get where she is and she deserves to have her face on every single news program.

Well, yeah, all of them EXCEPT fux.

But really, is anyone surprised? This is just more of what we've come to expect from the MUSLIM RUN network. Disgusting.

SHAME on the rw's who think this is just nifty.

Wow.....I'm sure MArtin Luther King is in heaven really upset with this.....better to have fire hoses and dobermans, than an injustice like this!!!!!!!!!!

i wonder how many aryan blue eyed people fox news showed their face

I dont know, why dont you investigate that and make sure it's thorough....so pick it since 2000 or whenever it started......that way the adults can have some alone time

Go fuck yourself you left wing dick head. Two seconds on google images and lo and behold here's an image of Gabby Douglas at Fox News. So one picture doesn't have her front and center and now it's all racism.

You people make me want to bazooka barf.

I remember when at least there were intelligent liberals like Gore Vidal (RIP) but now we are stuck with the likes of you who don't have the brains of an amoeba.

GYMFinals.jpg

Google Image Result for http://global.fncstatic.com/static/managed/img/U.S./GYMFinals.jpg

he looks pretty fucked up to me. he's awash in red. what amazes me is that none of the liberals on this forum step forward to tell him to stfu. could it be that their insane hatred of fox news has blinded them to doing the right thing? I think so.
islamicrageboyfoxnewsco.jpg

Wait! You mean Fox is copying MSNBC now? You know like when they concealed the racial identity of the guy carrying, legally, a firearm at a Tea Party rally by cropping the shot down to his torso, waist area which conveniently showed his gun but hid from viewers it was a young black guy. A young black man at a Tea Party event? Well I guess after much of the media had echoed the lefty scum who claimed TP followers were strictly older, angry, white guys with grey hair, they had no choice but to deceive their meager handful of viewers.

Forum List

Back