Racist cops caught setting up black motorist

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Man Facing Five Years Released, Cops Charged » The Rundown Live

Dashcam video exonerates man

Feb 24 - Man Facing Five Years Freed, Cops Charged After 2nd Dash Cam Tape Surfaces

Cops screaming 'Don't go for my gun, stop going for my gun' while video shows black guy's hands in the air.

Cops lied, trying to set this guy up so they could kill him but they got caught.

I'm posting three sources so the racists here can't whine about the source but I'm sure there are many more sources if you want to argue it.

This also happens to white people. There are plenty of videos of white and black cops doing this kind of stuff on different YouTube channels.

Molon Labe

This also happens to white people. There are plenty of videos of white and black cops doing this kind of stuff on different YouTube channels.

Molon Labe

LOL

THAT'S it?

That's the best you can do?

The racist assholes are here, all day, every day, posting lies about blacks.

But, where are they when blacks are the victims? As they usually are.

POOF!

They make excuses or simply disappear.

Molon Labe

LOL

THAT'S it?

POOF!

You are quickly closing on Liesmatter rep position.

Molon Labe

LOL

THAT'S it?

POOF!

You've forgotten the media bias. American, the country with the most press freedom in the world has it's media controlled by some shadowy liberal forces that reflect a world totally different to the one that exists in the heads of the people who post on here. Damn them and their refusing to show a single media story demonizing blacks. I blame Michael Moore.

Last edited:
Truth be told, there are plenty of bad cops on the streets. Never smart off at a cop - never try to argue your way out of a ticket. A bad cop WILL set you up; he will plant something on you, he will say that you were trying to get his gun.

That being said, how do you know he was a racist? You can only tell, by what you can see in another mans soul - you can never just make that assumption. It's something that I would think most people would want to avoid, unfortunately, It is rarely the case.

Blacks called me a racist many times when I was in retail. It was nothing but a cheap ploy to get something for nothing. First time it ever happened I probably almost cried - after that I was like "right ... sure ... I'm a racist - that will be $24.95".

Not every interracial crime is about racism. Not saying that it doesn't factor in at all - in fact, most people believe in stereotypes. It's unfortunate, but It's true. People are even racist to their own "groups" of people. That's not a "hate crime," It's part of the underlying, great cosmic background of the human condition ... shameful, but true. :(

Last edited:

Luddly. never feel like you are required to provide multiple sources in order to make your case - for some people ... no matter how many sources you provide; whinny, sniveling, bird-brains will cry "Liberal media bias!!!"

There is no making those ass-hats happy. Best medicine is to ignore completely, anyone who shows up in a thread to do that.

It's a way to dismiss the issue out of hand WITHOUT having a debate.

Last edited:
Michael Moore?

THAT is a really dumb thing to say.

Racists come in all colors.

Luddly. never feel like you are required to provide multiple sources in order to make your case - for some people ... no matter how many sources you provide; whinny, sniveling, bird-brains will cry "Liberal media bias!!!"

There is no making those ass-hats happy. Best medicine is to ignore completely, anyone who shows up in a thread to do that.

It's a way to dismiss the issue out of hand WITHOUT having a debate.

Exactly true. But its still fun to take that away from them.

I'll amend my subject line to read, "dishonest cop sets up innocent citizen" but that won't change the facts.

Happens all the time. The only thing you can do is show stuff like this to the people that truly dont believe this stuff happens a lot in Black and Hispanic communities. Dont bother with the cave ape bigots because they will just make excuses and they dont have much of a mind to change in the first place.

"Conspiracy to commit misconduct" doesn't seem to rise to the level of the smoking gun (no pun intended) that indicts all New Jersey Police agencies with the broad brush of racism. It would would seem that concerned citizens who worry about judicial misconduct would start at the top and find out why the Hussein administration is withholding evidence about the A.G.'s role in shipping three thousand illegal weapons to Mexico and the death of a Border Patrol Officer and perhaps hundreds of innocent Mexican citizens at the hands of drug cartels armed with weapons supplied by Holder's federal cops.

Forum List

Back