Racism

Doubletap

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2012
"A genius is a genius, regardless of the number of morons who belong to the same race—and a moron is a moron, regardless of the number of geniuses who share his racial origin.

Racism is the lowest, most crudely primitive form of collectivism. It is the notion of ascribing moral, social or political significance to a man’s genetic lineage—the notion that a man’s intellectual and characterological traits are produced and transmitted by his internal body chemistry. Which means, in practice, that a man is to be judged, not by his own character and actions, but by the characters and actions of a collective of ancestors.

Racism claims that the content of a man’s mind (not his cognitive apparatus, but its content) is inherited; that a man’s convictions, values and character are determined before he is born, by physical factors beyond his control. This is the caveman’s version of the doctrine of innate ideas—or of inherited knowledge—which has been thoroughly refuted by philosophy and science. Racism is a doctrine of, by and for brutes. It is a barnyard or stock-farm version of collectivism, appropriate to a mentality that differentiates between various breeds of animals, but not between animals and men.

Like every form of determinism, racism invalidates the specific attribute which distinguishes man from all other living species: his rational faculty.
Racism negates two aspects of man’s life: reason and choice, or mind and morality, replacing them with chemical predestination"--Atlas Shrugged

The problem is how one defines "racism", because for many, the mere acknowledgement that there are real genetic differences in the human race that can be classified by group, is "racism". I always laugh when people will refuse to admit that there are intellectual differences along with the physical.

Now fire away if you like.

The problem is how one defines "racism", because for many, the mere acknowledgement that there are real genetic differences in the human race that can be classified by group, is "racism". I always laugh when people will refuse to admit that there are intellectual differences along with the physical.

Don't know you pennywise or anything about you. I'm not saying you are a racist.

But I have found that a lot of racists try to imagine that there is this huge gray area about what is and what is not real racism.

I know a cottage industry has sprung up that supports people who scream "racism" when no real racism exists.

I also know that it is very rare for racists to admit that they are racists.

It doesn't matter. It's not rocket science. I - and the overwhelming majority of people - are capable of spotting real (and fake) racism when we see it.

Jesus, post #2 goes full on ignorant bigot right out of the starting gate.

No build up, no mincing words, just vomits out the white pride psuedo-intellect bullshit.

Tell us about the real genetic intellectual differences in the human race.

What race are you? I can tell you are lacking in the intellectual arena and am curious to know which race we should blame.

Well, you came to the right place to talk about racism. The resident Teaper pussies should be here any moment now.

Nonetheless, you defined the Teaper movement. Good job!

Last edited:

What race are you? I can tell you are lacking in the intellectual arena and am curious to know which race we should blame.

What race are you? I can tell you are lacking in the kindness and compassion area and an curious to know which race we should blame.

Ah nevermind. I'm not going to blame a race because of your heartless behavior. Then I'd be heartless and stupid.

Well, you came to the right place to talk about racism. The resident pussies should be here any moment now.

I've never understood why the female genitalia is an insult. There is no part of a woman that is not beautiful.

What race are you? I can tell you are lacking in the kindness and compassion area and an curious to know which race we should blame.

Ah nevermind. I'm not going to blame a race because of your heartless behavior. Then I'd be heartless and stupid.
I'm pretty sure you already are.

Though I didn't realize that you believe that races have intellectual differences. Is that a religious belief?

Don't know you pennywise or anything about you. I'm not saying you are a racist.

But I have found that a lot of racists try to imagine that there is this huge gray area about what is and what is not real racism.

I know a cottage industry has sprung up that supports people who scream "racism" when no real racism exists.

It doesn't matter. It's not rocket science. I - and the overwhelming majority of people - are capable of spotting real (and fake) racism when we see it.

It is the pussification of America. Racists are afraid to embrace their idiotology. That is why the Teaper movement began...it is a group where racists can hide their true beliefs and still feel the love from their ilk. It's pretty transparent...that is why the teapers came up with their reverse-cry-racism strategy. :lol: Everyone is a racist but a teaper.

Last edited:

I'm pretty sure you already are.

Though I didn't realize that you believe that races have intellectual differences. Is that a religious belief?

I'm not the one who wants to blame the acts of one person on an entire race am I?

It is the pussification of America. Racists are afraid to embrace their idiotology. That is why the Teaper movement began...it is a group where racists can hide their true beliefs and still feel the love from their ilk. It's pretty transparent...that is why the teapers came up with their reverse-cry-racism strategy. :lol: Everyone is a racist but a teaper.

Shall I assume I am referenced in your remarks? Or is it merely part of the "quoting" feature of the forum. Just so we are clear with each other. :eusa_clap:

Jesus, post #2 goes full on ignorant bigot right out of the starting gate.

No build up, no mincing words, just vomits out the white pride psuedo-intellect bullshit.

Tell us about the real genetic intellectual differences in the human race.

Race and genetics
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The relationship between race and genetics is relevant to the controversy concerning race. In everyday life many societies classify populations into groups based on phenotypical traits and impressions of probable geographic ancestry and socio-economic status - these are the groups we tend to call "races". Because the patterns of variation of human genetic traits are clinal, with a gradual change in trait frequency between population clusters, it is possible to statistically correlate clusters of physical traits with individual geographic ancestry. The frequencies of alleles tend to form clusters where populations live closely together and interact over periods of time. This is due to endogamy within kin groups and lineages or national, cultural or linguistic boundaries. This causes genetic clusters to correlate statistically with population groups when a number of alleles are evaluated. Different clines align around the different centers, resulting in more complex variations than those observed comparing continental groups.

For example if a person has light skin, light hair and blue eyes, a combination of traits that seems to have evolved in Northern Europe and is found at a high frequency there, it is probable that person has some recent European ancestry. And by extension, according to the racial categories in use in North America that person is likely to be classified by others, and to self-identify, as "white". In a similar way, Genetic analysis enables us to determine the geographic ancestry of a person pinpointing the migrational history of a person's ancestors with a high degree of accuracy, and by inference the probable racial category into which they will be classified in a given society. In that way there is a distinct statistical correlation between gene frequencies and racial categories. However, because all populations are genetically diverse, and because there is a complex relation between ancestry, genetic makeup and phenotype, and because racial categories are based on subjective evaluations of the traits, it is not the case that there are any specific genes, that can be used to determine a person's race.

Research in genetics offers a means to classify humans which is more precise than broad phenotypically based racial categories, given that genetics can provide a much more complex analysis of individual genetic makeup and geographic ancestry, than self identified membership of a racial category. With a blood transfusion, for example, it is vital to know the genetically determined blood type of the donor and recipient, but it is not helpful to know their respective geographic ancestries. Most physical anthropologists consider race to be primarily a social category that does not correspond significantly with biological variation, but some anthropologists, particularly forensic anthropologists, consider race a useful biological category. They argue that it is possible to determine race from physical remains with a reasonable degree of certainty; what is identified is the geographic phenotype. Medical practitioners also sometimes argue that racial categories can be used successfully as proxies to assess risk of those different heritable illnesses that occur with different frequencies among populations of different geographic ancestries. Others argue that this use may be problematic because it risks underestimating risks of individuals from ethno-racial categories that are not considered high-risk, and to overestimate the risk in populations that are, resulting in stigmatization.

Race and intelligence
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The connection between race and intelligence has been a subject of debate in both popular science and academic research since the inception of IQ testing in the early 20th century. The debate concerns the interpretation of research findings that American test takers identifying as "White" tend on average to score higher than test takers of African ancestry on IQ tests, and subsequent findings that test takers of East Asian background tend to score higher than whites. It is still not resolved what relation, if any, there is between group differences in IQ and race.

The first test showing differences in IQ test results between different population groups in the US was the tests of United States Army recruits in World War I. In the 1920s groups of eugenics lobbyists argued that this demonstrated that these groups were of inferior intellect to Anglo-Saxon whites due to innate biological differences, using this as an argument for policies of racial segregation. Soon, other studies appeared, contesting these conclusions and arguing instead that the Army tests had not adequately controlled for the environmental factors such as socio-economic and educational inequality between African-Americans and Whites. The debate reemerged again in 1969, when Arthur Jensen championed the view that for genetic reasons Africans were less intelligent than whites and that compensatory education for African-American children was therefore doomed to be ineffective. In 1994, the book The Bell Curve, argued that social inequality in America could largely be explained as a result of IQ differences between races and individuals rather than being their cause, and rekindled the public and scholarly debate with renewed force. During the debates following the book's publication the American Anthropological Association and the American Psychological Association (APA) published official statements regarding the issue, both highly skeptical of some of the book's claims, although the APA report called for more empirical research on the issue.

In subsequent decades much research has been published about the relationships between hereditary influences on IQ, group differences in intelligence, race, environmental influences on IQ. Particularly contentious in the ongoing debate has been the definition of both the concept "race" and the concept "intelligence", and especially whether they can in fact be objectively defined and operationalized. While several environmental factors have been shown to affect group differences in intelligence, it has not been demonstrated that they can explain the entire disparity. But on the other hand, no genetic factor has been conclusively shown to have a causal relation with group difference in intelligence test scores. Recent summaries of the debate call for more research into the topic to determine the relative contributions of environmental and genetic factors in explaining the apparent IQ disparity among racial groups.

Perhaps some quality reading would shed some light on this controversial issue.

Shall I assume I am referenced in your remarks? Or is it merely part of the "quoting" feature of the forum. Just so we are clear with each other. :eusa_clap:

You should take stock of your opinions and then determine whether or not you are grouped into the teaper hate faction. You define youself, I have nothing to do with your character.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back