Racism

The problem is how one defines "racism", because for many, the mere acknowledgement that there are real genetic differences in the human race that can be classified by group, is "racism". I always laugh when people will refuse to admit that there are intellectual differences along with the physical.

Now fire away if you like.

Don't know you pennywise or anything about you. I'm not saying you are a racist.

But I have found that a lot of racists try to imagine that there is this huge gray area about what is and what is not real racism.

I know a cottage industry has sprung up that supports people who scream "racism" when no real racism exists.

I also know that it is very rare for racists to admit that they are racists.

It doesn't matter. It's not rocket science. I - and the overwhelming majority of people - are capable of spotting real (and fake) racism when we see it.

It is the pussification of America. Racists are afraid to embrace their idiotology. That is why the Teaper movement began...it is a group where racists can hide their true beliefs and still feel the love from their ilk. It's pretty transparent...that is why the teapers came up with their reverse-cry-racism strategy. :lol: Everyone is a racist but a teaper.

except that as an old timer, I can tell you - the "reverse racism" argument was here long, long, long before the tea party was.

It is the pussification of America. Racists are afraid to embrace their idiotology. That is why the Teaper movement began...it is a group where racists can hide their true beliefs and still feel the love from their ilk. It's pretty transparent...that is why the teapers came up with their reverse-cry-racism strategy. :lol: Everyone is a racist but a teaper.

Shall I assume I am referenced in your remarks? Or is it merely part of the "quoting" feature of the forum. Just so we are clear with each other. :eusa_clap:

You should take stock of your opinions and then determine whether or not you are grouped into the teaper fascist faction. You define youself, I have nothing to do with your character.

You quoted me, so lay it out there, Hoss. Be a man.

What race are you? I can tell you are lacking in the kindness and compassion area and an curious to know which race we should blame.

Ah nevermind. I'm not going to blame a race because of your heartless behavior. Then I'd be heartless and stupid.
I'm pretty sure you already are.

Though I didn't realize that you believe that races have intellectual differences. Is that a religious belief?

I'm not the one who wants to blame the acts of one person on an entire race am I?
Since you took no issue with PW's post I would say you are.

Don't know you pennywise or anything about you. I'm not saying you are a racist.

But I have found that a lot of racists try to imagine that there is this huge gray area about what is and what is not real racism.

I know a cottage industry has sprung up that supports people who scream "racism" when no real racism exists.

It doesn't matter. It's not rocket science. I - and the overwhelming majority of people - are capable of spotting real (and fake) racism when we see it.

except that as an old timer, I can tell you - the "reverse racism" argument was here long, long, long before the tea party was.

No - no...not the reverse racism AA keeps the white man down BS. I am talking about accusing anyone they disagree with as being a racist.

Shall I assume I am referenced in your remarks? Or is it merely part of the "quoting" feature of the forum. Just so we are clear with each other. :eusa_clap:

You should take stock of your opinions and then determine whether or not you are grouped into the teaper fascist faction. You define youself, I have nothing to do with your character.

:lol: You are what you are. Why are you trying to get me to call you a racist?

Well, you came to the right place to talk about racism. The resident Teaper pussies should be here any moment now.

Nonetheless, you defined the Teaper movement. Good job!

Speaking of morons, this village idiot thinks people who advocate for small government and low taxes are racists. Holy cow, you can't make this shit up. :cuckoo:

And you are what you are. Regardless, you had my comment quoted along with someone else, and then made disparaging remarks. All I want to know is if you referred to me, or if that was just part of the quoting feature.

I'd like to know exactly whom I am speaking with. :eusa_whistle:

The problem is how one defines "racism", because for many, the mere acknowledgement that there are real genetic differences in the human race that can be classified by group, is "racism". I always laugh when people will refuse to admit that there are intellectual differences along with the physical.

Here's a question:
Let's say I am walking up the street about midnight and see 4 black kids walking towards me.
I decide that it is prudent to cross over to the other side. Am I a racist, or a realist?

Here's a question:
Let's say I am walking up the street about midnight and see 4 black kids walking towards me.
I decide that it is prudent to cross over to the other side. Am I a racist, or a realist?

Unless they are wearing ministers' garb with white collars, cross the street. And of course they are going to call you a racist.

Methinks you got the pussification thing backwards. Here is the poster boy of the pussy party, the pussy in chief.

$6a00d8341c003e53ef01901eabe26d970b.jpg

Here's a question:

Here's a question:
Let's say I am walking up the street about midnight and see 4 white kids walking towards me.

Here's a question:

Here's a question:
Let's say I am walking up the street about midnight and see 4 white kids walking towards me.

According to YOU, a realist, because you think the Neo Nazis are prowling around looking to dump your sorry ass toot sweet. :eusa_clap:

Like every form of determinism, racism invalidates the specific attribute which distinguishes man from all other living species: his rational faculty.
Racism negates two aspects of man’s life: reason and choice, or mind and morality, replacing them with chemical predestination"--Atlas Shrugged

This is exactly it, and the reason racists do it is that they are losers and they know they are losers and they can't compete on a level playing field with their minds, so they pick an attribute that can't be controlled so they can proclaim the superior without earning it. If you thought for example you actually were superior to blacks, would you not demand a level playing field to prove the point? They slope it because they know they can't win otherwise.

This is demonstrated by liberals inability to respect any black, woman, gay or other who defies them and isn't liberal. The liberals recognize they can't compete on a level playing field, and the greatest threat to the liberal government bias is a black, woman, gay or other saying I don't need your tilted field, I'm fine on my own.

No - no...not the reverse racism AA keeps the white man down BS. I am talking about accusing anyone they disagree with as being a racist.

You're talking about MSNBC? :confused:

And you are what you are. Regardless, you had my comment quoted along with someone else, and then made disparaging remarks. All I want to know is if you referred to me, or if that was just part of the quoting feature.

I don't understand why you want me to call you a racist. Do you think I would have a problem calling you out if that is what I thought? :lmao:

Yeah, you are suspect...especially considering your idiotic holocaust denier beliefs...but you are only suspect. We are just waiting for you to define yourself.

Here's a question:

Here's a question:

According to YOU, a realist, because you think the Neo Nazis are prowling around looking to dump your sorry ass toot sweet. :eusa_clap:

Are they here? Crap, how did they find me?

I don't understand why you want me to call you a racist. Do you think I would have a problem calling you out if that is what I thought? :lmao:

Yeah, you are suspect...especially considering your idiotic holocaust denier beliefs...but you are only suspect. We are just waiting for you to define yourself.

Um...wouldn't a holocaust denier be an anti-semite, not a racist???

Here's a question:

Here's a question:

Toot sweet???

But you are right...we should be careful around the Germans.

Forum List

Back