Racism, Shmacism

When "Reverend" Wright says "God damn America", he doesn't mean black America. He doesn't mean Hispanic America.

He means WHITE America.

watch this video and get the context of why he said that and it's obvious that Wright is a racist.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwQWuQVE6sw]YouTube - BARACK OBAMA Pastor ANTI-AMERICAN Rev Jeremiah Wright Racism[/ame]

Ya he just hates whites, I forget to you dumb as rocks liberals no black man can ever be racist against whites. Get that plastic bag in the kitchen and go play on the freeway dumb fuck.

Wright lived racism Sarge. He's a product of a generation that witnessed lynchings and murders of blacks. Blacks were unable to sit at a lunch counter, use a drinking fountain and forced to sit at the back of the bus. Is there any residual bitterness from that experience? I know I would have some resentment. But hatred of whites...no Wright is not a racist. Hey Sarge, did you EVER ask yourself how YOU would react if you were discriminated against? I forget to you dumb as rocks right wing pea brains can never see the world through another man's eyes. You are too self centered and self absorbed.

2 wrongs you know. If anything, he should be against any form of racism having lived through that ugly period in America.

Ya he just hates whites, I forget to you dumb as rocks liberals no black man can ever be racist against whites. Get that plastic bag in the kitchen and go play on the freeway dumb fuck.

Wright lived racism Sarge. He's a product of a generation that witnessed lynchings and murders of blacks. Blacks were unable to sit at a lunch counter, use a drinking fountain and forced to sit at the back of the bus. Is there any residual bitterness from that experience? I know I would have some resentment. But hatred of whites...no Wright is not a racist. Hey Sarge, did you EVER ask yourself how YOU would react if you were discriminated against? I forget to you dumb as rocks right wing pea brains can never see the world through another man's eyes. You are too self centered and self absorbed.

You're a justifier. Nothing justifies racism. Let me ask you this, some crazy dumb fuck Arabs killed 3K of my fellow Americans one fine morning. How would you feel if I said Goddamn the Arabs, Godamn them and then went on spreading hate...... nm I already know the answer.

Not sure who Edward James is, but since its coming from WJ he is probably a KKK racist.

However, he has a point. Whites are considered racists; however, Europe, America, Russia, Israel, Japan, Austrialia and Canada are all predominately white countries and we are all becoming multiracial countries. We all have large immigrant populations of blacks, yellows and browns. Look at Africa, every Arab country, Asia (minus Japan), Latin America country and you will see small immigrate populations of different races. These countries aren't inviting to other races. African countries like South Africa have set up pograms and government imposed racism against whites. That goes unnoticed.

In America, the vast majority of racism comes from Blacks and Latinos. Again compare, NAACP to the NAAWP, one is consider a hate group, when both should be. What about the Congressional Black Caucus, the White Caucus is a hate group. You can say Black Power, but not White Power. There is a high level of hypocrisy in the PC world of today!

What a moronic post. Do you even know what racism is pea brain?

---------------------------------------------------------------
1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.

3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

SO, your definition of racism is the hatred these black men felt, just before they were lynched.

black%20lynching.jpg

You are a fucking MORON...

watch this video and get the context of why he said that and it's obvious that Wright is a racist.

YouTube - BARACK OBAMA Pastor ANTI-AMERICAN Rev Jeremiah Wright Racism

Hey pea brain, what Reverend Wright says in the video is not racism, it is the TRUTH. It is historical facts. Maybe it makes white America uncomfortable, but provide me with proof that what he says is a lie.

You mindless right wing pea brains would NEVER take the time or make the effort to seek the real truth. All the Reverend Wright clips are edited down and taken out of context to smear him.

IF all of America had been given Wright's wonderful and thought provoking sermon after 911, we may not have blindly supported the illegal and immoral invasion of Iraq out of racist blood lust for ANYONE the LOOKED like the people that attacked us...

March 21, 2008
The full story behind Rev. Jeremiah Wright's 9/11 sermon

Last edited:
Not sure who Edward James is, but since its coming from WJ he is probably a KKK racist.

However, he has a point. Whites are considered racists; however, Europe, America, Russia, Israel, Japan, Austrialia and Canada are all predominately white countries and we are all becoming multiracial countries. We all have large immigrant populations of blacks, yellows and browns. Look at Africa, every Arab country, Asia (minus Japan), Latin America country and you will see small immigrate populations of different races. These countries aren't inviting to other races. African countries like South Africa have set up pograms and government imposed racism against whites. That goes unnoticed.

In America, the vast majority of racism comes from Blacks and Latinos. Again compare, NAACP to the NAAWP, one is consider a hate group, when both should be. What about the Congressional Black Caucus, the White Caucus is a hate group. You can say Black Power, but not White Power. There is a high level of hypocrisy in the PC world of today!

1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.

SO, your definition of racism is the hatred these black men felt, just before they were lynched.

black%20lynching.jpg

Look who is quoting a dictionary........ say, could you give me the definition of the word marriage?

black%20lynching.jpg

Look who is quoting a dictionary........ say, could you give me the definition of the word marriage?

Sure...

sitarro + pea sized brain = a marriage

Hey pea brain, what Reverend Wright says in the video is not racism, it is the TRUTH. It is historical facts. Maybe it makes white America uncomfortable, but provide me with proof that what he says is a lie.

You mindless right wing pea brains would NEVER take the time or make the effort to seek the real truth. All the Reverend Wright clips are edited down and taken out of context to smear him.

IF all of America had been given Wright's wonderful and thought provoking sermon after 911, we may not have blindly supported the illegal and immoral invasion of Iraq out of racist blood lust for ANYONE the LOOKED like the people that attacked us...

March 21, 2008

:lol:

There are probably about 40 nations in the world which are predominantly Muslim. yet we chose two specifically to satisfy our "blood lust." If that were are only reasons for attacking Afghanistan and Iraq, why then haven't we attacked the other Muslim nations? Oh that's right, because that isn't the reason..........

Would you like a history lesson on the Taliban and Saadam's ties to terrorism?

PS - You're a racist.

March 21, 2008

There are probably about 40 nations in the world which are predominantly Muslim. yet we chose two specifically to satisfy our "blood lust." If that were are only reasons for attacking Afghanistan and Iraq, why then haven't we attacked the other Muslim nations? Oh that's right, because that isn't the reason..........

PS - You're a racist.

I'm a racist? WOW, based on WHAT?

I agreed with going after bin Laden in Afghanistan after 911. But Iraq was in the works 10 days into Bush's administration, 6 months before 911. Iraq was sold to the American people as a 'Crusade', painting "Muslims' as the enemy. And yes, I need proof of Saddam's ties to al Qaeda, because Saddam had no use for any powers outside of HIMSELF.

Our nation is somewhat sad, but we’re angry. There’s a certain level of blood lust, but we won’t let it drive our reaction. We’re steady, clear-eyed and patient, but pretty soon we’ll have to start displaying scalps.
George W. Bush

March 21, 2008

PS - You're a racist.

I agreed with going after bin Laden in Afghanistan after 911. But Iraq was in the works 10 days into Bush's administration, 6 months before 911. Iraq was sold to the American people as a 'Crusade', painting "Muslims' as the enemy. And yes, I need proof of Saddam's ties to al Qaeda, because Saddam had no use for any powers outside of HIMSELF.

Our nation is somewhat sad, but we’re angry. There’s a certain level of blood lust, but we won’t let it drive our reaction. We’re steady, clear-eyed and patient, but pretty soon we’ll have to start displaying scalps.
George W. Bush

Can you provide a link that proves that 10 days into his Administration Bush wanted to invade Iraq?

Yes, please read this link, and the associated materials as evidence that there were in fact ties between Al Queda and Saadam.

Saddam, Al Qaeda Did Collaborate, Documents Show - March 24, 2006 - The New York Sun

WOW, you say I don't know what racism is, but then you say Rev Wright isn't a Racist! :cuckoo:

black%20lynching.jpg

March 21, 2008

I know I always defer to Stormfront member's opinions when it comes to matters of race.

James Edwards joined Stormfront.org, a white nationalist and supremacist website, in 2004 under the screen name "ElectEdwards", according to the website's senior moderator, Jamie Kelso. As ElectEdwards, Edwards said that he was a "proud member" of Stormfront and that "[w]hile I rarely have had the time to post on Stormfront, there is never a day that passes that I don't visit this site." ElectEdwards credited Don Black with giving him "support".[6]
James Edwards (radio host) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

PS - You're a racist.

George W. Bush

Can you provide a link that proves that 10 days into his Administration Bush wanted to invade Iraq?

Yes, please read this link, and the associated materials as evidence that there were in fact ties between Al Queda and Saadam.

Saddam, Al Qaeda Did Collaborate, Documents Show - March 24, 2006 - The New York Sun

NEW documents discovered in 2006? We invaded Iraq in 2003 based on trumped up intel and a PNAC plan the neoconservatives had been pushing for years in Washington...a preemptive, preventative war of ideology...

Bush Sought ‘Way’ To Invade Iraq - 60 Minutes - CBS News
Paul O'Neill was George Bush's first Treasury Secretary.

And what happened at President Bush's very first National Security Council meeting is one of O'Neill's most startling revelations.

“From the very beginning, there was a conviction, that Saddam Hussein was a bad person and that he needed to go,” says O’Neill, who adds that going after Saddam was topic "A" 10 days after the inauguration - eight months before Sept. 11.

“From the very first instance, it was about Iraq. It was about what we can do to change this regime,” says Suskind. “Day one, these things were laid and sealed.”

As treasury secretary, O'Neill was a permanent member of the National Security Council. He says in the book he was surprised at the meeting that questions such as "Why Saddam?" and "Why now?" were never asked.

"It was all about finding a way to do it. That was the tone of it. The president saying ‘Go find me a way to do this,’" says O’Neill. “For me, the notion of pre-emption, that the U.S. has the unilateral right to do whatever we decide to do, is a really huge leap.”

And that came up at this first meeting, says O’Neill, who adds that the discussion of Iraq continued at the next National Security Council meeting two days later.

He got briefing materials under this cover sheet. “There are memos. One of them marked, secret, says, ‘Plan for post-Saddam Iraq,’" adds Suskind, who says that they discussed an occupation of Iraq in January and February of 2001. Based on his interviews with O'Neill and several other officials at the meetings, Suskind writes that the planning envisioned peacekeeping troops, war crimes tribunals, and even divvying up Iraq's oil wealth.

He obtained one Pentagon document, dated March 5, 2001, and entitled "Foreign Suitors for Iraqi Oilfield contracts," which includes a map of potential areas for exploration.

“It talks about contractors around the world from, you know, 30-40 countries. And which ones have what intentions,” says Suskind. “On oil in Iraq.”

During the campaign, candidate Bush had criticized the Clinton-Gore Administration for being too interventionist: "If we don't stop extending our troops all around the world in nation-building missions, then we're going to have a serious problem coming down the road. And I'm going to prevent that."

“The thing that's most surprising, I think, is how emphatically, from the very first, the administration had said ‘X’ during the campaign, but from the first day was often doing ‘Y,’” says Suskind. “Not just saying ‘Y,’ but actively moving toward the opposite of what they had said during the election.”

No mother would ever willingly sacrifice her sons for territorial gain, for economic advantage, for ideology.
Ronald Reagan

Preventive war was an invention of Hitler. Frankly, I would not even listen to anyone seriously that came and talked about such a thing.
Dwight D. Eisenhower

George W. Bush

NEW documents discovered in 2006? We invaded Iraq in 2003 based on trumped up intel and a PNAC plan the neoconservatives had been pushing for years in Washington...a preemptive, preventative war of ideology...

Bush Sought ‘Way’ To Invade Iraq - 60 Minutes - CBS News
Paul O'Neill was George Bush's first Treasury Secretary.

And what happened at President Bush's very first National Security Council meeting is one of O'Neill's most startling revelations.

“From the very beginning, there was a conviction, that Saddam Hussein was a bad person and that he needed to go,” says O’Neill, who adds that going after Saddam was topic "A" 10 days after the inauguration - eight months before Sept. 11.

“From the very first instance, it was about Iraq. It was about what we can do to change this regime,” says Suskind. “Day one, these things were laid and sealed.”

As treasury secretary, O'Neill was a permanent member of the National Security Council. He says in the book he was surprised at the meeting that questions such as "Why Saddam?" and "Why now?" were never asked.

"It was all about finding a way to do it. That was the tone of it. The president saying ‘Go find me a way to do this,’" says O’Neill. “For me, the notion of pre-emption, that the U.S. has the unilateral right to do whatever we decide to do, is a really huge leap.”

And that came up at this first meeting, says O’Neill, who adds that the discussion of Iraq continued at the next National Security Council meeting two days later.

He got briefing materials under this cover sheet. “There are memos. One of them marked, secret, says, ‘Plan for post-Saddam Iraq,’" adds Suskind, who says that they discussed an occupation of Iraq in January and February of 2001. Based on his interviews with O'Neill and several other officials at the meetings, Suskind writes that the planning envisioned peacekeeping troops, war crimes tribunals, and even divvying up Iraq's oil wealth.

He obtained one Pentagon document, dated March 5, 2001, and entitled "Foreign Suitors for Iraqi Oilfield contracts," which includes a map of potential areas for exploration.

“It talks about contractors around the world from, you know, 30-40 countries. And which ones have what intentions,” says Suskind. “On oil in Iraq.”

During the campaign, candidate Bush had criticized the Clinton-Gore Administration for being too interventionist: "If we don't stop extending our troops all around the world in nation-building missions, then we're going to have a serious problem coming down the road. And I'm going to prevent that."

“The thing that's most surprising, I think, is how emphatically, from the very first, the administration had said ‘X’ during the campaign, but from the first day was often doing ‘Y,’” says Suskind. “Not just saying ‘Y,’ but actively moving toward the opposite of what they had said during the election.”

No mother would ever willingly sacrifice her sons for territorial gain, for economic advantage, for ideology.
Ronald Reagan

Preventive war was an invention of Hitler. Frankly, I would not even listen to anyone seriously that came and talked about such a thing.
Dwight D. Eisenhower

Doubtful you even know what term means

AND - Yes you're right, in 1988 conservatives gassed 20000 Iraqi kurds in an attempt to plant WMD on Saadam.

March 21, 2008

For those of you who, like me, have disliked Rev Wright since he first became a victim of the media, and have not watched the Moyer's video that this link that BFGRN gave in this post, The Full Story Behind Rev. Jeremiah Wright's 9/11 sermon, I would say that it is well worth taking the almost one hour to watch both parts of the interview. I, for one, have been given a different perceptive on the man than I must admit that I have had over the last two years.

I do not agree with everything the Rev. says but listening to the interview over the last hour, I have to admit that the way he has been portrayed seems to have been a gross miscarriage of justice. Out of ignorance, I condemned "Black Liberation Theology". As a white man anything that speaks (to me) of black "revenge" is disturbing to say the least. What do the words "Black Liberation Theology" mean to you? To me those words speak of racism, of getting even with the white man, of hatred and thus the entire thing seemed frightening to me. Edit: I see gangs of "Uhuru" members walking down the streets beating every white man they come across to death for no other reason than that the victim is white. That is what I saw in my mind ever since I first heard the term, Black Liberation Theology and to me that was a scary thought.

The Rev. defined "Black Liberation Theology" in completely different terms.

Listen to Rev. Wright as he sits down and speaks with Bill Moyer. He doesn't appear to be the raving fanatic that you see in those few sound bites that the Media (Fox News) played over and over and over again. Yes, he seems to be the fire breathing dragon in his sermons that you see, but the context of the "God Damn America" Sermon seems to be a little more complex than just a "prayer" asking that God Damn America.

I truly do not like bfgrn's methods or his (apologies bfgrn if you are a lady, I can not always remember) way of speaking with those who disagree with him. Typically, I won't even read his posts because of his "style", but this post caught my eye. I wanted to see what evidence he could produce that would convince me that Rev. Wright was not the fire breathing racist that I had seen on all those clips. Well, guess what, bfgrn succeeded in at least convincing me that I may have been too hasty in judging the man. I'm going to have to look a little more carefully the next time someone tells me Rev. Wright is a racist.

Thanks for the link bfgrn and thank you for enlightening me just a little bit.

Immie

Last edited:

March 21, 2008

For those of you who, like me, have disliked Rev Wright since he first became a victim of the media, and have not watched the Moyer's video that this link that BFGRN gave in this post, The Full Story Behind Rev. Jeremiah Wright's 9/11 sermon, I would say that it is well worth taking the almost one hour to watch both parts of the interview. I, for one, have been given a different perceptive on the man than I must admit that I have had over the last two years.

I do not agree with everything the Rev. says but listening to the interview over the last hour, I have to admit that the way he has been portrayed seems to have been a gross miscarriage of justice. Out of ignorance, I condemned "Black Liberation Theology". As a white man anything that speaks (to me) of black "revenge" is disturbing to say the least. What do the words "Black Liberation Theology" mean to you? To me those words speak of racism, of getting even with the white man, of hatred and thus the entire thing seemed frightening to me. Edit: I see gangs of "Uhuru" members walking down the streets beating every white man they come across to death for no other reason than that the victim is white. That is what I saw in my mind ever since I first heard the term, Black Liberation Theology and to me that was a scary thought.

Listen to Rev. Wright as he sits down and speaks with Bill Moyer. He doesn't appear to be the raving fanatic that you see in those few sound bites that the Media (Fox News) played over and over and over again. Yes, he seems to be the fire breathing dragon in his sermons that you see, but the context of the "God Damn America" Sermon seems to be a little more complex than just a "prayer" asking that God Damn America.

I truly do not like bfgrn's methods or his (apologies bfgrn if you are a lady, I can not always remember) way of speaking with those who disagree with him. Typically, I won't even read his posts because of his "style", but this post caught my eye. I wanted to see what evidence he could produce that would convince me that Rev. Wright was not the fire breathing racist that I had seen on all those clips. Well, guess what, bfgrn succeeded in at least convincing me that I may have been too hasty in judging the man. I'm going to have to look a little more carefully the next time someone tells me Rev. Wright is a racist.

Immie

Wright is a racist... That's why Obama cut bait as soon as it made news, he made no serious effort to let the guy explain his views instead denying he ever heard it while he was in church then he dumped wright like he was a fat girl after prom.

Sure Wright makes efforts now to look more rationale, because he wants a seat in the WH and not even obama can risk that if wright looks like the lunatic we all met in 2008.

He's as racist as David Duke was when he got all cleaned up and went on TV looking like a respectable guy. STill a racist underneath.

March 21, 2008

Immie

Wright is a racist... That's why Obama cut bait as soon as it made news, he made no serious effort to let the guy explain his views instead denying he ever heard it while he was in church then he dumped wright like he was a fat girl after prom.

Sure Wright makes efforts now to look more rationale, because he wants a seat in the WH and not even obama can risk that if wright looks like the lunatic we all met in 2008.

He's as racist as David Duke was when he got all cleaned up and went on TV looking like a respectable guy. STill a racist underneath.

Have you seen the video?

One, If I am not mistaken, the interview was April 25, 2008 (going back to check that date after I post this). That was before Obama won the election, so I'm not sure where you get the idea that Wright now wants a seat in the WH.

Two, Obama cut bait? Hell yes he did! Obama is a politician and Wright was flammable. You're damn right, Obama cut bait. There was nothing in the world that Barack Obama could have said that would not have been taken out of context.

Yesterday, I would have said the same thing in comparing Duke and Wright. The video (a longer version than the one the media showed during the campaign) of the "God Damn America" sermon does indeed put his message into a different context.

The video does indeed show a different picture of the man behind the sermon. Listen to his sermons (or the segments Fox News will show you) and you will say, that son of a bitch is a F'ing racist who if he were white would be a Grand Dragon, but listen to the Moyer interview... I mean really listen, and you might just come away with a different perspective on the man.

Immie

Edit: Well, at the moment, I'm having trouble getting the page to load. But, if I am not mistaken, this was from 2008. Had to go another route: according to the Moyer page, this interview was given on 4/25/08 and Moyer asked what Wright thought about Obama's "cutting bait and running". Wright's response? "He's a politician and his message goes out to different people." Didn't appear to be any animosity on Wright's side whatsoever.

Last edited:
J Garafolo agrees

"Let's be very honest about what this is about. This is not about bashing Democrats. It's not about taxes. They have no idea what the Boston Tea party was about. They don't know their history at all. It's about hating a black man in the White House," she said. "This is racism straight up and is nothing but a bunch of teabagging rednecks. There is no way around that."

Janeane Garofalo Resorts to Racial Profiling, Gay Slur in Attacking Tea Parties // Current

OUtstanding post dude. 100% on point! I didnt think I would ever actually agree with something you could post, but this is fantastic.

Forum List

Back