Racism, Shmacism

J Garafolo agrees

"Let's be very honest about what this is about. This is not about bashing Democrats. It's not about taxes. They have no idea what the Boston Tea party was about. They don't know their history at all. It's about hating a black man in the White House," she said. "This is racism straight up and is nothing but a bunch of teabagging rednecks. There is no way around that."

Janeane Garofalo Resorts to Racial Profiling, Gay Slur in Attacking Tea Parties // Current

is_your_baby_racist.jpg

J Garafolo agrees

"Let's be very honest about what this is about. This is not about bashing Democrats. It's not about taxes. They have no idea what the Boston Tea party was about. They don't know their history at all. It's about hating a black man in the White House," she said. "This is racism straight up and is nothing but a bunch of teabagging rednecks. There is no way around that."

Janeane Garofalo Resorts to Racial Profiling, Gay Slur in Attacking Tea Parties // Current

If the Tea Bastards knew their history they would know that their movement or agenda they have is nothing like that of the Boston Tea Party. It is fact, the Tea Bastards are racist pricks who can't accept having a black in the White House representing the most powerful nation in the world. They have an deep fear that can't be rationalized.

dukepatmast2.jpg

James Edwards Launches his New Book!

I am happy to announce that my good friend and fellow activist, radio talkshow host James Edwards has his new book now available. It is called “Racism Schmacism” and is an excellent exposure of how America’s European American majority faces a new racism disguised as “anti-Racism.”

I highly recommend it. You can read about the book and order it from the following link:

Racism, Schmacism: How Liberals Use the "R" Word to Push the Obama Agenda by James Edwards

I wish James all the luck with his new book. — David Duke

The Official Website of Representative David Duke, PhD

dukepatmast2.jpg

I am happy to announce that my good friend and fellow activist, radio talkshow host James Edwards has his new book now available. It is called “Racism Schmacism” and is an excellent exposure of how America’s European American majority faces a new racism disguised as “anti-Racism.”

I highly recommend it. You can read about the book and order it from the following link:

Racism, Schmacism: How Liberals Use the "R" Word to Push the Obama Agenda by James Edwards

So since Rev. Wright supported all Obama's books we should decide Obama is racist because of that?

dukepatmast2.jpg

So since Rev. Wright supported all Obama's books we should decide Obama is racist because of that?

Reverend Wright is not a racist Sarge.

Bill Moyers Journal . Profile . Jeremiah Wright | PBS

dukepatmast2.jpg

Ya he just hates whites, I forget to you dumb as rocks liberals no black man can ever be racist against whites. Get that plastic bag in the kitchen and go play on the freeway dumb fuck.

Ya he just hates whites, I forget to you dumb as rocks liberals no black man can ever be racist against whites. Get that plastic bag in the kitchen and go play on the freeway dumb fuck.

Wright lived racism Sarge. He's a product of a generation that witnessed lynchings and murders of blacks. Blacks were unable to sit at a lunch counter, use a drinking fountain and forced to sit at the back of the bus. Is there any residual bitterness from that experience? I know I would have some resentment. But hatred of whites...no Wright is not a racist. Hey Sarge, did you EVER ask yourself how YOU would react if you were discriminated against? I forget to you dumb as rocks right wing pea brains can never see the world through another man's eyes. You are too self centered and self absorbed.

If you're White and a racist, you're a White racist.

If you're Brown and a racist, you're a Brown racist.

Racists are as racists do.

If you're equating David Duke's racism with Jeremiah Wright's cynicism, you are wrong.

Not sure who Edward James is, but since its coming from WJ he is probably a KKK racist.

However, he has a point. Whites are considered racists; however, Europe, America, Russia, Israel, Japan, Austrialia and Canada are all predominately white countries and we are all becoming multiracial countries. We all have large immigrant populations of blacks, yellows and browns. Look at Africa, every Arab country, Asia (minus Japan), Latin America country and you will see small immigrate populations of different races. These countries aren't inviting to other races. African countries like South Africa have set up pograms and government imposed racism against whites. That goes unnoticed.

In America, the vast majority of racism comes from Blacks and Latinos. Again compare, NAACP to the NAAWP, one is consider a hate group, when both should be. What about the Congressional Black Caucus, the White Caucus is a hate group. You can say Black Power, but not White Power. There is a high level of hypocrisy in the PC world of today!

you people are morons. Show proof that the tea party is a racist organization or shut up. I guess the black tea party members are just "token *******"?

Wow that was exactly what the OP was stating. Blacks can't be racist, only whites.

Wright is a blatant and obvious anti-white and anti-semitic bigot!

dukepatmast2.jpg

Not in American

In America if your white then you must be racist regardless of what you believe. If your black or brown and overtly racist, in the public eyes, YOUR STILL NOT A RACIST!

If you're equating David Duke's racism with Jeremiah Wright's cynicism, you are wrong.

No your wrong they are the SAME. The only difference is Rev Wright's racism is much more prevalent then David Dukes!

Its the same as the Nation of Islam, the Black Panther Party, La Raza and Nation of Atlzan are in the same boat as the Aryan Nation and the KKK!

Wow that was exactly what the OP was stating. Blacks can't be racist, only whites.

and so is Obama. A man doesn't sit in a church for 20 years listening to that kind of garbage unless he agrees with it.

and so is Obama. A man doesn't sit in a church for 20 years listening to that kind of garbage unless he agrees with it.

I'm not willing to go their for this thread!

Neither Obama nor Wright are racists and none of you have posted any evidence of anti-white statements and or acts by Obama and Wright.

Forum List

Back