Zone1 Racism in the White Church: "White Too Long" with Robert P. Jones and Mia Moody-Ramirez

Wrong as usual. Any church that preaches anything OTHER than Bible is not to ever be considered. This is why I have a serious problem with so-called "christians" who embrace the "social justice" gospel. The only true Gospel message is this: mankind is sinful, evil, and in need of salvation. The only way is through the shed blood of Jesus Christ.
Jesus was and is today, social justice.

Since Trump churches have become a breeding ground for hate.
Could we be clear? The far left initiated all the hate. The intentionally foment hate. Trump is more of an encourager. He tells people we can do well, that America can be great. And it was great under Trump. The guy lifts people up. All people.

Could we be clear? The far left initiated all the hate. The intentionally foment hate. Trump is more of an encourager. He tells people we can do well, that America can be great. And it was great under Trump. The guy lifts people up. All people.
BS. Every word of it.

- the type is black - dumb fk ... learn colour ink for your greater happiness.

white on white give it a try, may be the answer to all the worlds ills, the invisible c-bible.

En_UyElXMAQA6Gj.jpg

Trump is a hate monger, an ugly maker

The whole point of Yeshua's ministry isn't "social justice", but salvation of the soul.

gm hasn't a clue ... 1st century was a repudiation of judaism and all the heavenly impersonations made by those people the jews made famous ... moses the liar et all.

jesus taught liberation theology, self determination and those who have died with him for their heavenly beliefs from that time to the present day.

I have a why...Why are people so ready to throw the word racism/racist at people, groups, and now churches? If this label isn't meaningless yet, won't it quickly become so?

To begin with, churches and the people in them are not focused on race, they are focused on God. Why try to change the focus to race?

Are people of certain races being directed away from their focus on God to focus on racism? Do they want others to lose their focus on God to focus instead on them and their race?

As I scan through the thread, it appears that some are more interested in focusing on President Trump. No, I didn't watch the video in the OP, I almost never do that here because I feel if people wish to discuss a topic, they are more than capable of presenting it themselves. We cannot talk to or discuss anything with people in the video. As you were the one who introduced a thread calling people/churches racist, why the focus on race and not God? Why the broad-brush accusation?

I have a why...Why are people so ready to throw the word racism/racist at people, groups, and now churches? If this label isn't meaningless yet, won't it quickly become so?

To begin with, churches and the people in them are not focused on race, they are focused on God. Why try to change the focus to race?

Are people of certain races being directed away from their focus on God to focus on racism? Do they want others to lose their focus on God to focus instead on them and their race?

As I scan through the thread, it appears that some are more interested in focusing on President Trump. No, I didn't watch the video in the OP, I almost never do that here because I feel if people wish to discuss a topic, they are more than capable of presenting it themselves. We cannot talk to or discuss anything with people in the video. As you were the one who introduced a thread calling people/churches racist, why the focus on race and not God? Why the broad-brush accusation?
It's not meaningless no matter how much the white racist subculture wants to gaslight. The video provides context and white churches have focused on race in America from the start. So address the reason why there were whites who used the church to validate slavery, jim crow and why the white evangelical church plays into white victimhood today.

So address the reason why there were whites who used the church to validate slavery, jim crow
Oh. Are they still doing this today? Or, are we talking fifty years (and beyond) into the past?

Oh. Are they still doing this today? Or, are we talking fifty years (and beyond) into the past?
Yes and don't try that dumb in the past argument. You guys bring up the past all the time. The same racism exists now as it did in the 60's and before. It's just done differently.

meriweather is a joke ...

1697238670331.jpeg

hardly a "religion" has existed the congregations have not been racist or extremist, self serving with a few window dressing exceptions those same congregations use to disguise their true behavior and objectives ...

Yes and don't try that dumb in the past argument. You guys bring up the past all the time. The same racism exists now as it did in the 60's and before. It's just done differently.
What wrong today has your church done to you personally?

The church and religion has been complicit in the development and maintenance of systemic racism in AMERICA. Again, this discussion is about AMERICA, not Africa or ancient civilizations. This video is a discussion of Racism in the WHITE CHURCH, so this discussion is not about whataboutism or anyones perception of so called Black Liberation Theology. This is a thread for WHITES to take a hard look at how racism has impacted the theology of specifically conservative pastors in the WHITE community.

I did a video on the spread of Christianity on my podcasts. I also did videos on how Christianity came to Africa. Also Islam. But people can bend the facts by omitting the facts that they don't like so they can push a narrative.

Forum List

Back