Zone1 Racism in the White Church: "White Too Long" with Robert P. Jones and Mia Moody-Ramirez

The church and religion has been complicit in the development and maintenance of systemic racism in AMERICA. Again, this discussion is about AMERICA, not Africa or ancient civilizations. This video is a discussion of Racism in the WHITE CHURCH, so this discussion is not about whataboutism or anyones perception of so called Black Liberation Theology. This is a thread for WHITES to take a hard look at how racism has impacted the theology of specifically conservative pastors in the WHITE community.

Bub...blacks are as racist as they come. Clean your own house.

Blacks have a saying: if it is white...it ain't right. Blacks have to run everything, or it is white supremacy. I don't make this stuff up, Bub. I get it right from the blacks' own mouths on PBS or NPR. Here is a snip from an NPR story where a black woman says just that. They were discussing multiracial churches.

Korie Little Edwards, from the NPR story link below...

"I came to a point where I realized that, you know, these multiracial churches, just because they're multiracial, doesn't mean they have somehow escaped white supremacy," she says. "Being diverse doesn't mean that white people are not going to still be in charge and run things.

"

White supremacy to a black person is anything run by whites. Blacks will never accept whites running anything.

wakanda.jpg

Forum List

Back