Zone1 Ancient Study Of Israels People's

whoisit

Gold Member
Jul 19, 2016
I thought this was interesting in my Bible both Old and Net Testament's also may relate to world happening's.

I thought this was interesting in my Bible both Old and Net Testament's also may relate to world happening's.

Yes, Muslims nor Palestinians were first of Abraham in Israel. Canaan, the grandson of Noah was and he was pure evil. Ishmael was sent away from this area of Israel. Isaac and then Jacob remained and thus Israel was first to control the land of Canaan or Israel. And, Jesus will return to the Mount of Olives in Israel and will end the conflicts around the world starting the Millennium.

Wars are fought over and over because of people who believe religious crap like this. Big wars not just like what's going on now.

Wars are fought over and over because of people who believe crap like this. Big wars not just like what's going on now.
People have always fought over land and property. It's a sign of freedom and personal control over one's lives. It's communists and fascists who seek to destroy the freedom of men and women that is crap. They have to be stopped at all cost. Democrats have to be stopped. Had Trump been president, Iran would not be backing Hamas nor Hezbollah. Russia would not be backing Iran. And, China would not be backing Russia. Democrats are fools.

Wars are fought over and over because of people who believe religious crap like this. Big wars not just like what's going on now.
You're an idiot if you think that's why Hamas is kidnapping, raping, and beheading. Religion is their excuse for their barbarism. They want Israel's land just like puppies fighting over a food bowl. Israel isn't responding because of religion, but for their very existence.

Forum List

Back