Racism in the NFL happening right now on CBS for the entire country to see

So when do they go back to the black man now that the Bills are losing 24-7? Or would they rather the white man throw 8 int's just so the black man can stay out the game?
How come they don't put the Mexican in first before the black man?

Mexicans are better suited for dish washing
Since it is so rare for a black man to whine about racism, I think we need to take you seriously and ask some tough questions. Why are they playing a white man, and not a Mexican?

Mexicans don't play football

They finally put the black man in now that they are losing 47-10

So when do they go back to the black man now that the Bills are losing 24-7? Or would they rather the white man throw 8 int's just so the black man can stay out the game?

Since it is so rare for a black man to whine about racism, I think we need to take you seriously and ask some tough questions. Why are they playing a white man, and not a Mexican?

Well, there's your racism. Clearly the Negro Fag Lads (NFL) are discriminating against Mexicans.

NE Patriots are killing the Oakland Raiders 30 - 0

Tom Brady the best QB in the NFL .... black or white. ..... :thup:

Fun Fact

Brady has 5 Int' s since 1/24/16

Peterman has 5 Int's since 4pm

lol

Roberto Aguayo - Wikipedia

They finally put the black man in now that they are losing 47-10

23_11_621.gif

Forum List

Back