Racism in the NFL happening right now on CBS for the entire country to see

What the fuck is a "CBS"?
Coloreds Be Steamednshit

No buddy, I can't let you get away with that

Reported for racial slurs lol

lol_face_animated_by_azraeuz-d4162y7.gif

I don't see a comeback with that much of a deficit.

Idk, football's different now, Defense is not what it used to be.

Ain't no LT back there makin' people nervous.

The black man showed he is better
See, this is why black folks can't run shit. You gonna root for the quarterback who is black over the one who is white because you are racist. I have no problem with that. If you AIN'T racist, you are some kind of perverted monster. But when it comes to voting, ya'll think you are still back in Kenya. You gonna vote for the black over the white no matter what. Look at Marion Barry. The dude was corrupt to the core. Under him, DC was the murder capital of the country. The only reason DC didn't end up like Detroit was because, as the nation's capital, we CAN'T let it become another Detroit. So we stepped in, arrested his Kunta Kinte-robe-wearing ass, and put white people back in charge (Congress). Now DC is booming. But when Marion Berry got out of prison, all he had to do was go out and denounce white people, and the ignorant blacks in DC elected him AGAIN! They didn't give a shit that he was, in fact, corrupt as any kleptocrat in Africa. All they could see was, damn, that ****** black as me. And so they vote for him. Again, that's how the world works. But, what it does prove is that we can't have a democracy with ya'll. We have to separate. And once you run your shit into the ground, we have to shoot you if you try to enter our shit.

The black man showed he is better
See, this is why black folks can't run shit. You gonna root for the quarterback who is black over the one who is white because you are racist. I have no problem with that. If you AIN'T racist, you are some kind of perverted monster. But when it comes to voting, ya'll think you are still back in Kenya. You gonna vote for the black over the white no matter what. Look at Marion Barry. The dude was corrupt to the core. Under him, DC was the murder capital of the country. The only reason DC didn't end up like Detroit was because, as the nation's capital, we CAN'T let it become another Detroit. So we stepped in, arrested his Kunta Kinte-robe-wearing ass, and put white people back in charge (Congress). Now DC is booming. But when Marion Berry got out of prison, all he had to do was go out and denounce white people, and the ignorant blacks in DC elected him AGAIN! They didn't give a shit that he was, in fact, corrupt as any kleptocrat in Africa. All they could see was, damn, that ****** black as me. And so they vote for him. Again, that's how the world works. But, what it does prove is that we can't have a democracy with ya'll. We have to separate. And once you run your shit into the ground, we have to shoot you if you try to enter our shit.

O hush. The coach made a stupid decision is what happened.

The black man was benched for the white man on Buffalo and the white man has thrown 4 int's. One of the white's man's interceptions was returned for a TD

So when do they go back to the black man now that the Bills are losing 24-7? Or would they rather the white man throw 8 int's just so the black man can stay out the game?

I think the NAACP needs to get involved lol
Maybe they shouldn't throw the ball so much. When you pass the ball, three things can happen and two of them are bad.

I could see benching Taylor if the Bills were out of contention and playing him to see what they have going into next year. But they're sitting in 2nd place and had a winning record going into today's game. Makes no sense to me.

I could see benching Taylor if the Bills were out of contention and playing him to see what they have going into next year. But they're sitting in 2nd place and had a winning record going into today's game. Makes no sense to me.

Not to mention they are paying him a lot of scratch to sit the bench.

The black man was benched for the white man on Buffalo and the white man has thrown 4 int's. One of the white's man's interceptions was returned for a TD

So when do they go back to the black man now that the Bills are losing 24-7? Or would they rather the white man throw 8 int's just so the black man can stay out the game?

I think the NAACP needs to get involved lol

So ahhhh........................... how's that Iggles-Cowgirls game going? :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back