Despicable! Oakland Raider Marshawn Lynch sat for the US anthem & stood for Mexican anthem

social inequality
the inequality is:
blacks graduate at much lower levels and commit crime at higher levels--that's the inequality they should be working on

lynch-cart-o.gif

I won't stand for the country that made an uneducated guy like me a multi-millionaire, but I will stand for a lawless country that disrespects our border every day.

that's basically what Lynch is saying.

I won't stand for the country that made an uneducated guy like me a multi-millionaire, but I will stand for a lawless country that disrespects our border every day.

. That's how confused these individuals are. Like Hershal Walker said, if want to protest, then take it to the Washington mall and do what Martin Luther King did, and protest. It's much more than a protest about the rogue cop's, where as the cop issue is just a way to finally show their disdain for this nation, and for EVERYTHING they figure it stands for, and has stood for. It is them finally telling us exactly how they feel, and that is why they chose the Anthem (something sacred), to protest on.

Marshawn Lynch sits for national anthem, stands for Mexican anthem

LANGUAGE ALERT: Marshawn Lynch is a fucking asshole piece of shit douchebag fuckwad

You appear to have your panties in a wad over a fucking piece of music.

Deal with that.

Marshawn “Beast Mode” Lynch’s Raider’s lost to the Patriots 33-8. I’m guessing that the Patriots’ Tom Brady stood respectfully during the playing of both anthems.

Who gives a flying fuck what any of them did?

Maybe he's saying "fuck you, jingoists".

LANGUAGE ALERT: Marshawn Lynch is a fucking asshole piece of shit douchebag fuckwad

Deal with that.

Your pretense of not understanding the concept of symbolism has played out. Now it just looks stupid.

Oh I understand it all too well. I may be one of the few here who does. That's why I keep calling it out for exactly what it is --- fetishism. Mob mentality. Robotic zombie obsequiousness.

Deal with that.

Marshawn “Beast Mode” Lynch’s Raider’s lost to the Patriots 33-8. I’m guessing that the Patriots’ Tom Brady stood respectfully during the playing of both anthems.

Who gives a flying fuck what any of them did?
:desk:

Forum List

Back