Racism and the GOP ?

It's interesting that poor whites are gravitating towards the GOP... other than that I'd have called 'bullshit' on the race card in favor of the $ card.

For poor whites to be voting in favor of continuing policies that funnel wealth up the food-chain, the attraction must be based not in economics but in social policy. Once again, religion, race & fear take a bite out of reason.

Does the liberal-left anti-white discrimination policies ("diversity") help poor whites?

Does the obama anti-business attitude which has maintained an over 9% unemployment rate help poor whites?

And what do you mean "funnel wealth up the food-chain"? 50% of the country, the lowest income half, don't pay any income taxes - clearly, the wealth is being funneled DOWNWARD.

Don't confuse income with wealth. Depending on whose data you believe, the richest 1% control between 25% and 50% of the total wealth at this moment in time.

So WHAT?? Society has relatively few highly educated, skilled, energetic, entrepreneurial individuals, and they acquire a lot of wealth. Conversely, there are many people unlike that, many of whom believe society owes them a living and that others should pay for their needs, just because they exist - they don't have a lot of wealth.

It was good to see Average Joe add a bit of intelligent and reasoned comment in the otherwise normal conservative barrage of ad hominem and Obama is something or another bad and awful. Anyone who thinks racism disappeared with affirmative action or voting rights is almost too dumb for comment. It may give them comfort from reality but it is far from the mark. Jim Crow is back today with voting shenanigans.

I cannot find anyone but wingnuts on the order of Crusader Frank who repeat internet BS about LBJ or Senator Byrd because it makes them feel holy and pure. More likely they are just hypocrites or so empty headed this is the best they can do.

And I love it when my posts and threads get multiple reps as I know the piece has substance and hopefully content for the thoughtful souls out there.

California Girl, I am still waiting for an original post or thread from you? Can't find any huh?

Si Modo, thanks I could not reply to your positive thought privately, thanks.

Poll: Most Americans see lingering racism -- in others - CNN.com

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...cting-the-social-construct-2.html#post2536347

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/When-Affirmative-Action-White-Twentieth-Century/dp/0393328511/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8]Amazon.com: When Affirmative Action Was White: An Untold History of Racial Inequality in Twentieth-Century America (9780393328516): Ira Katznelson: Books[/ame]

Racial grammar: Vijay Prashad: Racist Grammar

Dont Taz Me Bro said:
Hi, you have received -115 reputation points from Dont Taz Me Bro.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
You\'re intellectually void

Regards,
Dont Taz Me Bro

Note: This is an automated message.

Si modo said:
Hi, you have received -357 reputation points from Si modo.

Comment:
Lame. Very.

Regards,
Si modo

Si modo has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Si modo from the recipient list and send the message again.

Last edited:
It was good to see Average Joe add a bit of intelligent and reasoned comment in the otherwise normal conservative barrage of ad hominem and Obama is something or another bad and awful. Anyone who thinks racism disappeared with affirmative action or voting rights is almost too dumb for comment. It may give them comfort from reality but it is far from the mark. Jim Crow is back today with voting shenanigans.

I cannot find anyone but wingnuts on the order of Crusader Frank who repeat internet BS about LBJ or Senator Byrd because it makes them feel holy and pure. More likely they are just hypocrites or so empty headed this is the best they can do.

And I love it when my posts and threads get multiple reps as I know the piece has substance and hopefully content for the thoughtful souls out there.

California Girl, I am still waiting for an original post or thread from you? Can't find any huh?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...cting-the-social-construct-2.html#post2536347

Amazon.com: When Affirmative Action Was White: An Untold History of Racial Inequality in Twentieth-Century America (9780393328516): Ira Katznelson: Books

Dont Taz Me Bro said:

Comment:

Regards,
Dont Taz Me Bro

Si modo said:

Comment:
Lame. Very.

Regards,
Si modo

Si modo has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Si modo from the recipient list and send the message again.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...-of-lbj-and-race-goebbles-would-be-proud.html

Waaaaaaaaaaaah!

Whiner.

And, the Democratic Party is just as or more racist than the GOP.

Stupid people think otherwise. That makes you an idiot.

Amazon.com: When Affirmative Action Was White: An Untold History of Racial Inequality in Twentieth-Century America (9780393328516): Ira Katznelson: Books

Dont Taz Me Bro said:

Comment:

Regards,
Dont Taz Me Bro

Si modo said:

Comment:
Lame. Very.

Regards,
Si modo

well, maybe you and your good Government can whip the racism out of people, or you can try some breeding program. Since evidently AFFIRMITIVE ACTION didn't WORK SO WELL it seems, they are still crying RACISM.
You are NEVER going to get racism out of a SOCIETY. so your all crying about it as if its RELATED to one party or the other........... is a JOKE.

Last edited:

Dont Taz Me Bro said:

Comment:

Regards,
Dont Taz Me Bro

Si modo said:

Comment:
Lame. Very.

Regards,
Si modo

Did you ask me to provide something?

I must have missed it in amongst the quotes from other people and book references. :lol:

OK. I've trawled thought this thread. I can't see any request from you directed at me. Am I supposed to be a mind reader?

Last edited:
Did you ask me to provide something?

I must have missed it in amongst the quotes from other people and book references. :lol:

OK. I've trawled thought this thread. I can't see any request from you directed at me. Am I supposed to be a mind reader?

LOL Do I need to apologize for reading to wingnuts like yourself? While your experience, education, and knowledge is demonstrated in your constant repeating of tired wingnut cliches, there are people in this world who make an effort to learn, and my including quotes or links is for those people, please ignore them rather than show your total ignorance.

You constantly make the same comments and thus I have asked you in at least four threads to give us an example of your originality, I even gave you several of mine in an earlier thread since you asked for them. You have not done so and more than likely cannot, as you are boring right wing nutcase whose only pleasure is pointing fingers and criticizing others. You are simply an enormous internet whiner, but thanks for the rep.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/educa...higher-education-in-nevada-2.html#post3421216

http://www.usmessageboard.com/general-discussion/93856-and-you-know-that-how.html#post1685325

California Girl said:
Hi, you have received -790 reputation points from California Girl.

Comment:
Idiot.

Regards,
California Girl

Racism won't die until the left stop using race as a political tool. See, and I don't even need to use the words or thoughts of others.

You're an idiot... who lacks the skill of critical thinking.

Last person I heard of playing the race card was Allen West a Republican. :eusa_whistle:

Racism won't die until the left stop using race as a political tool. See, and I don't even need to use the words or thoughts of others.

Last person I heard of playing the race card was Allen West a Republican. :eusa_whistle:

More lies from the left, West said Schultz was "vile" and "not a lady". The last i heard was Sheila Jackson Lee playing it for the thousandth time.

Obama's not bipolar, he's just incompetent and arrogant.

More lies from the left, West said Schultz was "vile" and "not a lady". The last i heard was Sheila Jackson Lee playing it for the thousandth time.

Wrong. You're the liar. West claimed that he was being targeted by Schultz because he's a black conservative.

Wrong. You're the liar. West claimed that he was being targeted by Schultz because he's a black conservative.

Bullshit, clown and it was Jackson Lee that said Republicans won't go along with Obama because he's black...

"Those who cannot remember the past are forced to repeat it". It wasn't that long ago when the democrat party was the party of segregation and racism. Why can't liberals remember it it? Al Gore's father senator Al Gore was a racist. The late long lived democrat senator from W.V. Robert Bird was a racist. A couple of years ago the democrat sponsored media printed a series of profoundly racist cartoons deptcting the Secretary of State, Dr. Condie Rice as a slave mammy. Nobody apologized. Justice Clarence Thomas is a prime target for the racist left. It seems that any successful Black person who strays off the democrat party plantation can expect racist hate speech from democrats.

Many people claim racism is no more, in what world do they live I wonder? Political correctness has changed everyone it seems as no longer are negative feelings expressed openly, now hidden behind code words, personal interaction and comment become a sort of drama of pretend. Only children act out their real selves, ask a school teacher who listens to schoolyard banter, and you'll find a world finally hidden by time and age. The side of human nature we hide today shows up on the schoolyard. During the 2008 election whenever I put forth this position I was told it was me who was racist. Could it be I was right after all? Hm....

'GOP Makes Big Gains among White Voters - Especially among the Young and Poor'

"Notably, the GOP gains have occurred only among white voters; a two-point Republican edge among whites in 2008 (46% to 44%) has widened to a 13-point lead today (52% to 39%). In sharp contrast, the partisan attachments of black and Hispanic voters have remained consistently Democratic." GOP Makes Big Gains among White Voters - Pew Research Center

How does that make anyone, besides yourself, racist? Are you trying to claim all poor people are racist? The only possible other way to interpret your post is that white people are racist, and that would mean you are judging them by the color of their skin.

I also love to point out that the Democrats are the ones into being PC, not the Republicans. If we use that standard the Democrats are the racists, not the Republicans, because they are the ones hiding behind code words like affirmative action and wealth redistribution.

...there are people in this world who make an effort to learn, and my including quotes or links is for those people, please ignore them rather than show your total ignorance.

I have pointed out to you that providing quotes only proves you can supply quotes. The fact that most of the quotes you supply actually have nothing to do with the point you are trying to make tells me that you simply look up quotes somewhere, probably Wikiquote, and post them. If you actually make an effort to learn anything you fail at it spectacularly. Those quotes do not demonstrate anyone's ignorance but your own.

This was about six days ago.
Bullshit, clown and it was Jackson Lee that said Republicans won't go along with Obama because he's black...

When did she say that? You got a exact quote and a date? Cuz, I guarantee you it was before West did his "uncle tom" routine. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKeS0z5_Xt4]‪Allen West Responds To Wasserman Schultz: You're Not A Victim‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

The guys a weirdo narcissist. Referring to himself in the third person...:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back