Racial war in progress~

My formerly high end neighborhood, devastated by the housing bubble, has become a haven for low-lifes moving into the former foreclosures turned rentals. I get along well with most everyone and even cut the lawn of two single black women because I want to keep the area looking good for when the market comes back. They don't have any of the baby daddies around because they would not get their "benefits."

Anyway, I have not heard one person mention Trayvon, or not wave to me, or rub their hoodie in my nose. More telling is not one of my students have mentioned this. You know, the 175 kids who are 90 percent non-white. This killing is tragic no doubt but it is not being played out anywhere so dramatically as here in this dark, disturbed message board.

Of course they wave to you dummy. You mow their lawns. :rolleyes:

President Obama will easily win reelection, by an even larger margin then he won in 2008. What are you going to do then?

So Obama's reelection will be permission for the slaughter of whites. Wat a sick fuck you are.
Salty's one of the morons who thought Obama was going to pay his mortgage and gas bill.

He's a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. He's just Angry Black Man, straight out of Central Casting, dutifully playing the part he's been given.

Salty, how does it feel to know you're nothing but a caricature? If you had any dignity, you'd resent it.

Don't have a mortgage or gas bill. I retired from the military in late 2005, rented a house until 2009 and bought a foreclosed home for cash. Arizona was crushed by the housing crisis and good homes are extremely cheap. I have an electric bill. I don't expect anyone to do anything for me, I do it for myself. That's why who ever the president is has no bearing on my well being. I get tricare and a retirement check either way. I my career field is always undermanned.

So Obama's reelection will be permission for the slaughter of whites. Wat a sick fuck you are.
Salty's one of the morons who thought Obama was going to pay his mortgage and gas bill.

He's a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. He's just Angry Black Man, straight out of Central Casting, dutifully playing the part he's been given.

Salty, how does it feel to know you're nothing but a caricature? If you had any dignity, you'd resent it.

A nurse manager at a former employer of mine, told us blacks are getting ready to fight, and we are not, so they will win.

They are blacks first, including Obama. Read, The Color Purple. And grasp the symbolism in it. In the book, they fight and incest one another all the way throug. But in the end the all sit down together at the table. I don't know one single black who does't have a lot or purple stuff -- their battle color. They have tried to disable us by calling any and every white person a racist and a bigot. And sadly, it has worked on some.

What's all this "they" stuff? Who is 'they'?

A nurse manager at a former employer of mine, told us blacks are getting ready to fight, and we are not, so they will win.

They are blacks first, including Obama. Read, The Color Purple. And grasp the symbolism in it. In the book, they fight and incest one another all the way throug. But in the end the all sit down together at the table. I don't know one single black who does't have a lot or purple stuff -- their battle color. They have tried to disable us by calling any and every white person a racist and a bigot. And sadly, it has worked on some.

No offense? But I thought the poster was rather clear on who 'they' were.

Don't have a mortgage or gas bill. I retired from the military in late 2005, rented a house until 2009 and bought a foreclosed home for cash. Arizona was crushed by the housing crisis and good homes are extremely cheap. I have an electric bill. I don't expect anyone to do anything for me, I do it for myself. That's why who ever the president is has no bearing on my well being. I get tricare and a retirement check either way. I my career field is always undermanned.
So your irrational hatred of whites is based on...nothing.

The very worst thing you can complain of is being called names a couple of times when you were a kid.

Yet you're angry. For no apparent reason.

Wanted dead or alive, doesn't sound like a 'cold' war.

Obama will be out of office come November. And you will look like the fucking idiot you are.

Will the next civil war be, before or after, November? That is the question that concerns me.

It will happen. We will have to fight them before it's over. That's why they are so adamant to take our weapons. Think I'm going out to buy some more ammo this afternoon!

i bought so much Ammo 3 years ago.. i still can't Believe that SHTF has not happened YET! :evil::evil:

I can only HOPE that blacks take these messages to heart and really bring it. 1992 should be just a minor skirmish in comparison. Hint Hint, OWS volunteers to be backup.

This is an election year. obama needs his people to fight for him. He needs to get on television and talk about who looks like his son and saying the police acted stupidly.

As we move into another summer, the season of riots, the scenes of cities on fire should be burned into American consciousness by November right along with obama standing up for his people. Every time he chose a side, should be first and foremost in the voting booth.

No offense? But I thought the poster was rather clear on who 'they' were.

Did I ask you?

It seems as if she is afraid to answer the question. I wonder why?

Last edited:
I can only HOPE that blacks take these messages to heart and really bring it. 1992 should be just a minor skirmish in comparison. Hint Hint, OWS volunteers to be backup.

This is an election year. obama needs his people to fight for him. He needs to get on television and talk about who looks like his son and saying the police acted stupidly.

As we move into another summer, the season of riots, the scenes of cities on fire should be burned into American consciousness by November right along with obama standing up for his people. Every time he chose a side, should be first and foremost in the voting booth.

What exactly are you 'hoping' for?

Great to hear, God Bless You Brother!!!!

I think that Sunshine's "they" is "the Blacks".....................

What exactly are you 'hoping' for?

LOL, good question!

Just some of the nice comments from racists on this site.

I submit to you all that the White race is a dying race. Plagued with hundreds of Genetic defective genes and disorders, and with many millions of infertile white males, and Females,
it will only be a matter of time before the White race will become extinct, as was the case with the dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals.

If white people don't exterminate themselves, with all their nuclear weapons, biological weapons, and their warlike tendencies, their genetic disorders will eventually due them all in.

Actually you sound like Hitler.

Quote From Salt Jones "And whites are the Jews. Time to bake the cookies."

And we are winning this issue. This is your future white America, we have the minds of your kids. Our music is their music. Our style is their style. Our entertainment is their entertainment. Time is on our side.
Some hispanics in America are saying the same exact thing.

Last edited:
You could include del, yidnar, liability, mal, etc. on that list. They are as much racist shitholes as those two losers.

If it's 'cause he's drunk then he's been drunk for about two weeks straight. That can't be good for a person.

So your irrational hatred of whites is based on...nothing.

The very worst thing you can complain of is being called names a couple of times when you were a kid.

Yet you're angry. For no apparent reason.

I'm not angry. I love hating white people. All kids are called names. I called kids names. I hate whites, because they are white. Not over name calling.

Will the next civil war be, before or after, November? That is the question that concerns me.

It will happen. We will have to fight them before it's over. That's why they are so adamant to take our weapons. Think I'm going out to buy some more ammo this afternoon!

i bought so much Ammo 3 years ago.. i still can't Believe that SHTF has not happened YET! :evil::evil:

And I thank you. My bonus was large because of people like you. I sat through plenty of quarterly meetings where jokes were made about ammo sales.

Forum List

Back