Racial war in progress~

I can only HOPE that blacks take these messages to heart and really bring it. 1992 should be just a minor skirmish in comparison. Hint Hint, OWS volunteers to be backup.

This is an election year. obama needs his people to fight for him. He needs to get on television and talk about who looks like his son and saying the police acted stupidly.

As we move into another summer, the season of riots, the scenes of cities on fire should be burned into American consciousness by November right along with obama standing up for his people. Every time he chose a side, should be first and foremost in the voting booth.

Except the majority of white people and Hispanics agree with Obama. You white conservatives are outnumbered on this issue.

I can only HOPE that blacks take these messages to heart and really bring it. 1992 should be just a minor skirmish in comparison. Hint Hint, OWS volunteers to be backup.

This is an election year. obama needs his people to fight for him. He needs to get on television and talk about who looks like his son and saying the police acted stupidly.

As we move into another summer, the season of riots, the scenes of cities on fire should be burned into American consciousness by November right along with obama standing up for his people. Every time he chose a side, should be first and foremost in the voting booth.

Except the majority of white people and Hispanics agree with Obama. You white conservatives are outnumbered on this issue.

that is so pathetic weak and racist. Shame on you !

Don't have a mortgage or gas bill. I retired from the military in late 2005, rented a house until 2009 and bought a foreclosed home for cash. Arizona was crushed by the housing crisis and good homes are extremely cheap. I have an electric bill. I don't expect anyone to do anything for me, I do it for myself. That's why who ever the president is has no bearing on my well being. I get tricare and a retirement check either way. I my career field is always undermanned.
So your irrational hatred of whites is based on...nothing.

The very worst thing you can complain of is being called names a couple of times when you were a kid.

Yet you're angry. For no apparent reason.

I'm not angry. I love hating white people. All kids are called names. I called kids names. I hate whites, because they are white. Not over name calling.
Then you're completely irrational.

Dismissed, irrational racist.

Forum List

Back