Racial Purity By Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.
US has been juded. Mongrelized. For true racial purity one needs to examine Poland , Estonia , Latvia , Belo Russ and other clean Nations. Enjoy.

Not really. Half of what is Poland used to be Germany, there is Germanic and Slavic blood mixed together. Estonia, Latvia, etc have Russians in there as well as others. I guess if you manage to define Slavs with Scandinavians with Germanic, then you can try and get some kind of racial purity, but that's cheating.

Interesting when race mixers are called out for beastiality they begin name calling

Really? In our conversations, you have resorted to name calling, not me.

Stating a fact is not name calling. Sounds like a W.I.N.O. to me. White In Name Only.

Fact? LMAO! Calling me a "whigger" is name calling, not a fact. Acting like you know anything about me, besides the fact that I don't hate based on skin color is certainly not a fact.

Just own your hypocrisy and move on.

Yes let's move on. Time for a White Homeland?

If you want one, go someplace and form one. If you mean to try and make the United States of America into a White Homeland, then no. The overwhelming majority of the people would not stand for such nonsense.

Most Whites want to live with their own. Except whiggers. We seek self segregation. It's working. White Enclaves are in the growth mode. Not only do White Lives Matter , they thrive when non whites are not present.

Most Whites want to live with their own. Except whiggers. We seek self segregation. It's working. White Enclaves are in the growth mode. Not only do White Lives Matter , they thrive when non whites are not present.

how are you defining "white"--------the USA way or the bloody limey way or the
way consistent with the science of anthropology or biology? For that matter,
how are you defining racial purity. Or are you doing it by the south African
COLOR WHEEL way?

And they are welcome to live where they want. But to create a "White Homeland" you need to either remove or subjugate everyone you deem nonwhite. That isn't happening in the US.

Well 'snowflake' really applies to you white trash.

You can't handle competing with all humans- so you think you will be somehow able to compete if its just people with similar color skin as you.....but you will always be losers.

Well 'snowflake' really applies to you white trash.

You can't handle competing with all humans- so you think you will be somehow able to compete if its just people with similar color skin as you.....but you will always be losers.

He is a troll. I do not believe anyone could be this ignorant.

The internet allows assholes like this to share what they really believe without having to face the backlash in real life they would face if they told their neighbors what they really felt.

As a white man in America, hearing white males here whine about how 'oppressed' they are because of their color is like hearing the Koch Brothers complain that they are oppressed because of their billions of dollars.

We are not namecalling. Just advising weaker whites (with a small w) to seek a citified , more negrofied environ. you will be better accepted. Your negro avatar expresses your desire to embrace primal culture. Feel free. But not in White USA. Whites such as above would be considered non white by attitude only.

We are not namecalling. Just advising weaker whites (with a small w) to seek a citified , more negrofied environ. you will be better accepted. Your negro avatar expresses your desire to embrace primal culture. Feel free. But not in White USA. Whites such as above would be considered non white by attitude only.

Weaker? That is too funny. If you wish to hide from other races, and I am happy to live with the world, you are the weaker one.

Not sure what avatar you are talking about. Mine is certainly not "negro", since it simply shows me having a good time as a fun music event. Tan? Sure, because I spend time outdoors. Negro? lol

you are sick "negrofied"??? is that a word? what does it mean?

Laughably amusing is what he is. Gotta be a troll.

Go to memphrica and find out for yourself

I would respectfully submit , sir , that you lead a rather negrofied life. Malt likker , Newports , fat " white " chicks , bling. etc.

Go to memphrica and find out for yourself

Memphis? Sure! I love Memphis in May. Great BBQ and excellent blues.

I would respectfully submit , sir , that you lead a rather negrofied life. Malt likker , Newports , fat " white " chicks , bling. etc.

I would submit that you are pretending to know anything about me, from what I drink to whether I smoke and what sort of women I like.

But pretending does help you, doesn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back