Racial Purity By Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.
the US is all the same race.

The human race
Sorry, no. Race is a subset of species. Kinda like dog breeds. Some are just better than others. Golden Retrievers are a. great breed. Others are easily provoked to violence.

humans have been "inter-screwing" for far too long for their to be "breeds"-----
breeds are artificially made by restricting screwing opportunities

You wouldn't think this would be hard, but it is. Try finding out how racially pure various nations are, and it's information "they" don't seem to want to give out. So I settled for "ethnicities."

Japan is 98.5% Ethnic Japanese. The remainder is Korean and Chinese (no whites or negroes to speak of?)
Kenya, they say, is ethnically "diverse," but just google it. They all be black. It's a racially PURE country.

Haiti is 95% black. 5% mixed race. Of course, they went on a rampage and murdered all the whites -- even beheading white women and children. A white Libtard's wet dream!

Why is it the world demands racial purity for its own, but countries settled by whites have to carry the burden of the Turd World.

There is a special hatred of the white Man -- not just any white (Arabs are white), but the whites of North Western Europe and America, Britain and Australia and South Africa.

It's time we demand racial diversity of the rest of this hypocritical world.
You need racial diversity in white nations or you will die out from your defective genes. If your kind had not inbred during the ice age and stayed where it was cold you wouldnt be in trouble.

The TOPIC is why some of us, and the rest of the Turd World DEMAND white nations accomodate and encourage a "multicultural" nation while not making the same demands of the gentile nations (African, Asian, etc).

You're simply trying to bully silence on this topic, not provide answers.
Japan: 100% pure
Kenya: 98% pure
Pick a non-white country. You turn a blind eye to their "racism" yet America is 60 some percent white and WE are the"racists" because WE don't do enough to destroy ourselves.
You dont have to do much other than stay out in the sun too long or mix with any other race with melanin to destroy yourself. If you were shut off somewhere you would die off due to your defective genes acquired by inbreeding. Whites need the other races for their survival but other races have better genes and dont need whites for anything.

You wouldn't think this would be hard, but it is. Try finding out how racially pure various nations are, and it's information "they" don't seem to want to give out. So I settled for "ethnicities."

Japan is 98.5% Ethnic Japanese. The remainder is Korean and Chinese (no whites or negroes to speak of?)
Kenya, they say, is ethnically "diverse," but just google it. They all be black. It's a racially PURE country.

Haiti is 95% black. 5% mixed race. Of course, they went on a rampage and murdered all the whites -- even beheading white women and children. A white Libtard's wet dream!

Why is it the world demands racial purity for its own, but countries settled by whites have to carry the burden of the Turd World.

There is a special hatred of the white Man -- not just any white (Arabs are white), but the whites of North Western Europe and America, Britain and Australia and South Africa.

It's funny. They say they want to have racial purity because there's less conflict and therefore better, but then demand to have statistics that could potentially lead to violence, by the very people asking for racial purity.

Me thinks you're not be totally honest.

Haiti is 95% black, but the ethnicity of those black people might be very different, and very mixed, where did the black people come from? Africa. Did they record which tribe each person came from? No, they did not. As for the blacks killing white women and children, I don't think the slave owners, or anyone profiting from the trade gave a damn about the black women and children at all.

You make bad arguments that some simple minded people will get behind, but they do nothing but divide people and cause problems so you can point out that race divides people and causes problems so it looks like your views are correct... when it's your views the ones doing the damage in the first place.

I forgot to address something.

It was a good thing Hatians euthanized all the whites. If they hadnt done so the US would be confined to east of the Mississippi and whites in Haiti would have continued to have Blacks enslaved. They got exactly what cave chimps deserve. Death.

Last edited:
The TOPIC is why some of us, and the rest of the Turd World DEMAND white nations accomodate and encourage a "multicultural" nation while not making the same demands of the gentile nations (African, Asian, etc).

You're simply trying to bully silence on this topic, not provide answers.
Japan: 100% pure
Kenya: 98% pure
Pick a non-white country. You turn a blind eye to their "racism" yet America is 60 some percent white and WE are the"racists" because WE don't do enough to destroy ourselves.
You dont have to do much other than stay out in the sun too long or mix with any other race with melanin to destroy yourself. If you were shut off somewhere you would die off due to your defective genes acquired by inbreeding. Whites need the other races for their survival but other races have better genes and dont need whites for anything.
White men live longer than black men, so your entire premise is bullshit, much like all of your premises. I guess black people need some of our superior white blood.

I've heard North Korea is one of the most ethnic pure country in the world. :eusa_think:

I've heard it's one of the worst places on Earth to live....
I visited North Korea with my school few years ago. I went to some cities like Pyongyang, Wonsan and Kuwolsan.
Honestly it doesn not seem so bad living here. People look "normal" and I didn't see many soldiers or policemen :)

I've heard North Korea is one of the most ethnic pure country in the world. :eusa_think:

I visited North Korea with my school few years ago. I went to some cities like Pyongyang, Wonsan and Kuwolsan.
Honestly it doesn not seem so bad living here. People look "normal" and I didn't see many soldiers or policemen :)

Yes, I'm sure when you get taken around to see what they want you to see, it isn't that bad. However if you were able to see what you aren't allowed to see... then what? Why do you think they hide so much? Why do you think they have major famine every few years?

I'm sure the rich people look normal, and eat enough food....

Yes, I'm sure when you get taken around to see what they want you to see, it isn't that bad. However if you were able to see what you aren't allowed to see... then what? Why do you think they hide so much? Why do you think they have major famine every few years?

I'm sure the rich people look normal, and eat enough food....
What you say can be true frigidweirdo :)
Maybe they hide many things they can't show to tourists :)

America did it to herself without any input from any foreign nation.

Let's put the blame for her national suicide where it rightly belongs.
Bluebloods Are Not Our Blood Brothers

The spawn of the rich believe that they have inherited superior genes and therefore have evolved into a separate race that is Born to Rule over all other White people, whom they consider to be deplorable. The Preppy Progressives sponsor and protect minorities under the motto, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend."

America did it to herself without any input from any foreign nation.

Let's put the blame for her national suicide where it rightly belongs.
Some of us don't support our national suicide. It all started with Ted Kennedy in 1965
The Nobility Has No Ability

If you identify him as a Liberal, you're a sucker who's been manipulated into missing his most prominent identifying characteristic. Only birth class matters.

The human race
Sorry, no. Race is a subset of species. Kinda like dog breeds. Some are just better than others. Golden Retrievers are a. great breed. Others are easily provoked to violence.
Missing Link

Obviously, if we were free to see clearly, the races evolved at different rates from different primate species.

The human race
Missing Link

Obviously, if we were free to see clearly, the races evolved at different rates from different primate species.

Another ignorant dope trying to impose his fears on 'science.' ^^^^^^^

How did you get away? They usually hold americans as hostages.

Are you freaking serious? Americans go to North Korea all the time, and come back.

And she's not American.

Are you freaking serious? Americans go to North Korea all the time, and come back.

And she's not American.
Maybe its just military people they kidnapped.

I didnt know she wasnt american.

And she's not American.
Maybe its just military people they kidnapped.

I didnt know she wasnt american.

No, the only people they have arrested have been people who have done ridiculous things.

Otto Warmbier stole a propaganda poster. Now, in the west we'd see this as something harmless, however you don't go to North Korea in the knowledge that you are somehow free. You're not. You do what you're told at all times.

Kim Dong Chul was arrested for espionage. The details aren't so clear on this one.

Sandra Suh was deported for doing some dodgy stuff like taking photos where she wasn't allowed

Now, these are the ones from the last 2 1/2 years. Many Americans have been there in that time. It's costly, I'd considered going because I know some guy who works for a company that does tours there. But I can have a great long trip somewhere else for the same cost as a 3 day tour of North Korea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back