Racial Purity By Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard it's one of the worst places on Earth to live....
I visited North Korea with my school few years ago. I went to some cities like Pyongyang, Wonsan and Kuwolsan.
Honestly it doesn not seem so bad living here. People look "normal" and I didn't see many soldiers or policemen :)
How did you get away? They usually hold americans as hostages.

Are you freaking serious? Americans go to North Korea all the time, and come back.

And she's not American.
Maybe its just military people they kidnapped.

I didnt know she wasnt american.

No, the only people they have arrested have been people who have done ridiculous things.

Otto Warmbier stole a propaganda poster. Now, in the west we'd see this as something harmless, however you don't go to North Korea in the knowledge that you are somehow free. You're not. You do what you're told at all times.

Kim Dong Chul was arrested for espionage. The details aren't so clear on this one.

Sandra Suh was deported for doing some dodgy stuff like taking photos where she wasn't allowed

Now, these are the ones from the last 2 1/2 years. Many Americans have been there in that time. It's costly, I'd considered going because I know some guy who works for a company that does tours there. But I can have a great long trip somewhere else for the same cost as a 3 day tour of North Korea.
Not true. When I was in Korea there were a lot of americans kidnapped by N. Korea. Uncle Sam just told their relatives they went AWOL.

I visited North Korea with my school few years ago. I went to some cities like Pyongyang, Wonsan and Kuwolsan.
Honestly it doesn not seem so bad living here. People look "normal" and I didn't see many soldiers or policemen :)

Are you freaking serious? Americans go to North Korea all the time, and come back.

And she's not American.

No, the only people they have arrested have been people who have done ridiculous things.

Otto Warmbier stole a propaganda poster. Now, in the west we'd see this as something harmless, however you don't go to North Korea in the knowledge that you are somehow free. You're not. You do what you're told at all times.

Kim Dong Chul was arrested for espionage. The details aren't so clear on this one.

Sandra Suh was deported for doing some dodgy stuff like taking photos where she wasn't allowed

Now, these are the ones from the last 2 1/2 years. Many Americans have been there in that time. It's costly, I'd considered going because I know some guy who works for a company that does tours there. But I can have a great long trip somewhere else for the same cost as a 3 day tour of North Korea.
Not true. When I was in Korea there were a lot of americans kidnapped by N. Korea. Uncle Sam just told their relatives they went AWOL.

negros?

And she's not American.

Currently there are two Americans being held by North Korea. Doesn't matter what happened when you were there.

And she's not American.

Currently there are two Americans being held by North Korea. Doesn't matter what happened when you were there.
As far as you know. Like I said, uncle sam never tells the truth.

And she's not American.

negros?
the only people I knew of were caucasoids.

And she's not American.

As far as you know. Like I said, uncle sam never tells the truth.

Such a rash statement. So when the US govt tells everyone it's just invaded Iraq, it's lying?

And she's not American.

List of foreign nationals detained in North Korea - Wikipedia

One of them was accused of espionage but I can't find many details on the web :eusa_think:
He was arrested in 2015 but never tried... :shock:
Maybe they're still investigating.... :dunno:

And she's not American.

One of them was accused of espionage but I can't find many details on the web :eusa_think:

Well, they certainly don't lock up every American who goes there.

Well, they certainly don't lock up every American who goes there.

Close enough to make it a very unwise tourist destination.

You wouldn't think this would be hard, but it is. Try finding out how racially pure various nations are, and it's information "they" don't seem to want to give out. So I settled for "ethnicities."

Japan is 98.5% Ethnic Japanese. The remainder is Korean and Chinese (no whites or negroes to speak of?)
Kenya, they say, is ethnically "diverse," but just google it. They all be black. It's a racially PURE country.

Haiti is 95% black. 5% mixed race. Of course, they went on a rampage and murdered all the whites -- even beheading white women and children. A white Libtard's wet dream!

Why is it the world demands racial purity for its own, but countries settled by whites have to carry the burden of the Turd World.

There is a special hatred of the white Man -- not just any white (Arabs are white), but the whites of North Western Europe and America, Britain and Australia and South Africa.

It's time we demand racial diversity of the rest of this hypocritical world.
True. Why should America and Europe take on black Arab jews or Mexicans? Does Israel take in refuges? Nope. Not a diverse place. And black and Muslim countries aren't safe for whites. We should only take in immigrants from where it's safe to travel.

You wouldn't think this would be hard, but it is. Try finding out how racially pure various nations are, and it's information "they" don't seem to want to give out. So I settled for "ethnicities."

Japan is 98.5% Ethnic Japanese. The remainder is Korean and Chinese (no whites or negroes to speak of?)
Kenya, they say, is ethnically "diverse," but just google it. They all be black. It's a racially PURE country.

Haiti is 95% black. 5% mixed race. Of course, they went on a rampage and murdered all the whites -- even beheading white women and children. A white Libtard's wet dream!

Why is it the world demands racial purity for its own, but countries settled by whites have to carry the burden of the Turd World.

There is a special hatred of the white Man -- not just any white (Arabs are white), but the whites of North Western Europe and America, Britain and Australia and South Africa.

It's time we demand racial diversity of the rest of this hypocritical world.
True. Why should America and Europe take on black Arab jews or Mexicans? Does Israel take in refuges? Nope. Not a diverse place. And black and Muslim countries aren't safe for whites. We should only take in immigrants from where it's safe to travel.

So, if Israel doesn't do something, then the US shouldn't? Well, that limits things.

Does Israel take in refuges?
"Israel" (actually, JUDAH) has given in to this "diversity" nonsense. They are becoming "racially diverse." They are, after all, MY brothers"I am JOSEPH, your brother).

Don't count me among the Jew haters of the Alt-right.

There is, of course, no such thing as "racial purity." Only the truly stupid could believe such nonsense. Only the truly cowardly would need to.
even though youi quoted yourself, you don't answer the question. Why should countries founded by white Europeans become mixed race hell holes when this isn't required of the rest of the racist world. You don';t debate, you just try to ":shame" and shut people down because they wander off the left-wing plantation. You're better than this.

There is, of course, no such thing as "racial purity." Only the truly stupid could believe such nonsense. Only the truly cowardly would need to.
.....become mixed race hell holes when this isn't required of the rest of the racist world. You don';t debate, you just try to ":shame" and shut people down because they wander off the left-wing plantation. You're better than this.

Save the emo shit. You don't drop in the false premise of "mixed race = hell hole" and expect to be taken seriously. And save the "left-wing" shit as well. You wouldn't know a real AMERICAN conservative if one picked you up and dropped you on your empty head. Don't worry, I won't.

:fu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back