ding

Confront reality
Oct 25, 2016
Houston
As much as I would like to blame the Democratic Party as the root cause of racial divide in America, it’s actually the fault of the British.

Democrats just perpetuated the racial divide from the 1820’s until the 1960’s.

As much as I would like to blame the Democratic Party as the root cause of racial divide in America, it’s actually the fault of the British.

It's interesting how so many threads this week are on race/racism/accusations of racist this or that. No news from D.C. because of the holiday, so everyone chooses race to bitch about?

Well, at least it's not trannies in the bathroom.

It's interesting how so many threads this week are on race/racism/accusations of racist this or that. No news from D.C. because of the holiday, so everyone chooses race to bitch about?

I’m not bitching about it. I’m discussing it.

I like discussing controversial topics.

I like the thread about the 43,000 year old cave paintings.

I like the thread about the 43,000 year old cave paintings.
I must have missed that one.

Slavery was like illegal drugs are today, except we don't hold the slave suppliers accountable.

Good idea for a thread. Thanks OL

Good idea for a thread. Thanks OL
NOOOOO!!!!!!!
The bad old days--months and months of people screeching over trannies in the bathroom.

Forum List

Back