Rachel Maddow ahead of Larry King in the ratings

Er... it's not just the political science degree. Lots of us have one. However, she got hers as a Rhodes Scholar and from Stanford. You do understand that's kind of special, right?

Do you get offended that there are smart "liberals"? I'm afraid if you do, you're going to spend a good part of your life being offended. Heck, I think Pat Buchanan's politics are disgusting... but he's a brilliant political operative. You do get the difference, right?

Pat Buchanan is a true conservative, and for that I respect him.

He is not a tax cut and spend Republican.

So having a degree in Political Science automatically bestows a "Fierce Intelligence" eh? You can never question those people because you'll always be wrong?
If she were to say "Black is White, Night is Day" you would believe her?

Look, she has a good show and to understand she is super sharp you would have to have watched her and seen how she goes toe to toe with anyone and rarely loses, but if your on the right you will probably hate her. She is definately as biased as Olberman but who cares, Just turn on Hannity and you can get your right wing version.

Look, she has a good show and to understand she is super sharp you would have to have watched her and seen how she goes toe to toe with anyone and rarely loses, but if your on the right you will probably hate her. She is definately as biased as Olberman but who cares, Just turn on Hannity and you can get your right wing version.

Who has she gone toe to toe with? Would she have Newt Gingrich on her show? or Michael Savage? I'm just asking. I've been busy and haven't been able to see it.

would love to hear her and hannity go at it.

Who has she gone toe to toe with? Would she have Newt Gingrich on her show? or Michael Savage? I'm just asking. I've been busy and haven't been able to see it.

I dont have names, they do have republicans on the David Gregory show and she was pretty much a regular on there before she got her show. Pat Buchanan and her have had some heated discussions but she doesnt cave. Dont get me wrong its not like I worship her but she's not bad.

Is she really a lesbian or is that just what people say because she happens to have short hair?

Maddow is awful. She's a gay, skinny version of Michael Moore. Same lying, ignorant, bias. She fits in at MSNBC like a duck in water. Guess Air America was too warm and fuzzy for her.

Forum List

Back