Rachel Maddow ahead of Larry King in the ratings

I think she does a good job for a stinking liberal lesbian.

I remember when Oxycontin Boy first kept saying, "Who ever heard of Rachel Maddow?"

I think she does a good job for a stinking liberal lesbian.

I remember when Oxycontin Boy first kept saying, "Who ever heard of Rachel Maddow?"

I bet he knows who she is now.

Soon Rush will want his own neocon lesbian.

i haven't watched enough to really comment.

but isn't she just oberman all over again?

not that there's necessarily anything wrong wit dat...i'm just saying...

This is why Reagan did away with the fairness doctrine.

The conservative run media and fcc said from 2000 to 2006 that the public wasn't intereste in progressive shows.

Randi Rhodes beats rush in ratings when they go head to head but clearchannel won't put her on across the country because they don't want people hearing the truth. She won't go on tv because they want to dictate what she says. She wants control of her content.

For 8 yrs the medis has put 3 republicans on to gang up on 1 democrat. Never is it one on one or in the dems favor.

Just like they politicized all aspects of government, they did the same to the media.
The ultra rich and religious are the minority yet they control the country. Its time to take it back.

Go Rachel and go Obama and the dems poised to gain more seats in both houses.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
She reminds me of my friend who was a gym teacher.

A straight talking, no bullshit, take no prisoners and funny as hell gal.

I miss her, she's a principal now somewhere else.

She reminds me of my friend who was a gym teacher.

A straight talking, no bullshit, take no prisoners and funny as hell gal.

I miss her, she's a principal now somewhere else.

Rachel was a Rhodes scholar, and she has a Phd in political science.

She has a fierce intelligence.

i haven't watched enough to really comment.

but isn't she just oberman all over again?

not that there's necessarily anything wrong wit dat...i'm just saying...

Rachel Maddow is very straightforward about her politics. She is brilliant, though. Was the first openly gay Rhodes Scholar and is also a gradulate of Stanford University.

One of my favorite things is listening to her go up against Pat Buchannan... two great political minds head to head. And what always amuses me is that Pat seems to genuinely respect her.

Shes not near as freekin' crazy as Obermann or as dry and dull as Matthews, ...even I can watch her show for about 2 minutes at a stretch..otherwise she makes me puke....

The three of them only have left wingers on that agree with them so all their shows are the same....
Obermann: Matthews: Maddow:...."Bush sucks"

Guest1:Guest2:Guest3:..."Oh Yes, Bush does suck"

Definitely gets old fast......
Not as entertaining as Limbaugh, but then who is....

Shes not near as freekin' crazy as Obermann or as dry and dull as Matthews, ...even I can watch her show for about 2 minutes at a stretch..otherwise she makes me puke....

The three of them only have left wingers on that agree with them so all their shows are the same....
Obermann: Matthews: Maddow:...."Bush sucks"

Guest1:Guest2:Guest3:..."Oh Yes, Bush does suck"

Definitely gets old fast......
Not as entertaining as Limbaugh, but then who is....

Limaugh's only entertaining if you like fat, lying drug addicts. ;)

And if you saw her show last night, you'd know she's begging repubs to come on her show and they're too afraid of her. lol...

Rachel was a Rhodes scholar, and she has a PhD in political science. She has a fierce intelligence.
So having a degree in Political Science automatically bestows a "Fierce Intelligence" eh? You can never question those people because you'll always be wrong?
If she were to say "Black is White, Night is Day" you would believe her?

So having a degree in Political Science automatically bestows a "Fierce Intelligence" eh? You can never question those people because you'll always be wrong?
If she were to say "Black is White, Night is Day" you would believe her?

Er... it's not just the political science degree. Lots of us have one. However, she got hers as a Rhodes Scholar and from Stanford. You do understand that's kind of special, right?

Do you get offended that there are smart "liberals"? I'm afraid if you do, you're going to spend a good part of your life being offended. Heck, I think Pat Buchanan's politics are disgusting... but he's a brilliant political operative. You do get the difference, right?

Forum List

Back