Rachel Maddcow Is Such A Dishonest GE Dummy...

Look you degenerates, YOU will never ever fuck her so dont worry about wether she has an inny or an outy.

She is a newscaster.

Do you also think of wether your pastor is fuckable or your tax accountant?

sick minds

Only warped Democrat Dummies like you want to get anywhere near that skank.

Maddow-Rachel-2.jpg

Oh yeah, you,Ravi,and Jillian wants you a piece of that goodness huh? :puke:

Look you degenerates, YOU will never ever fuck her so dont worry about wether she has an inny or an outy.

She is a newscaster.

Do you also think of wether your pastor is fuckable or your tax accountant?

sick minds

That's what "she" (and I use that term loosely) needs to set her, ahem, straight. And "she" is not a news person. Please.

When ole Maddcow refuses to accept her GE paycheck, maybe then i'll give her a little credibility...But just a little.

All that ranting & raving about those 'Evil Corporations' coming from a trained GE-owned Monkey, really is pathetic.

MSNBC's Rachel Maddow, in a segment about GOP SuperPACs, blamed a technical glitch with a guest's audio on "some sort of nefarious conspiracy."

"I'm assuming it's an eccentric billionaire with an axe to grind" (video follows with transcript and commentary):

Audio Glitch Is 'Nefarious Conspiracy' By 'Eccentric Billionaire With Axe to Grind - YouTube

As MSNBC's South Carolina primary coverage came back from a commercial break, Maddow raised the issue of SuperPACs in that state.

"The Pro-Gingrich Super PAC 'Winning Our Future' has been a major player," she said. "Joining us now on the birthday of Citizens' United is NBC's Michael Isikoff with more from Washington."

Unfortunately, Isikoff's microphone was off, and viewers could barely hear what he was saying. After several seconds, Maddow said, "Obviously, that's some sort of nefarious conspiracy undermining Michael Isikoff's audio there. I'm assuming it's an eccentric billionaire with an axe to grind."

Read more: Maddow Blames Audio Glitch in GOP SuperPACS Segment on 'Nefarious Conspiracy' By 'Eccentric Billionaire' | NewsBusters.org

Dummy?

Rachel Maddow

A graduate of Castro Valley High School in Castro Valley, California, Maddow earned a degree in public policy from Stanford University in 1994. At graduation she was awarded the John Gardner Fellowship. She was also the recipient of a Rhodes Scholarship and began her postgraduate study in 1995 at Lincoln College, Oxford. In 2001, she earned a Doctor of Philosophy (DPhil) in politics from Oxford University.

Rachel Maddow - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And she's not dishonest either...

Interestingly enough, when it came out that GE paid no taxes and got a huge refund, Ms. Maddow and Lawrence O'donnel BOTH came out against GE on their shows about how unfair it was.

And that was with them knowing that GE was the parent company of MSNBC, because they both stated it in their full disclosure statements.

All that ranting & raving about those 'Evil Corporations' coming from a trained GE-owned Monkey, really is pathetic.

MSNBC's Rachel Maddow, in a segment about GOP SuperPACs, blamed a technical glitch with a guest's audio on "some sort of nefarious conspiracy."

"I'm assuming it's an eccentric billionaire with an axe to grind" (video follows with transcript and commentary):

Audio Glitch Is 'Nefarious Conspiracy' By 'Eccentric Billionaire With Axe to Grind - YouTube

As MSNBC's South Carolina primary coverage came back from a commercial break, Maddow raised the issue of SuperPACs in that state.

"The Pro-Gingrich Super PAC 'Winning Our Future' has been a major player," she said. "Joining us now on the birthday of Citizens' United is NBC's Michael Isikoff with more from Washington."

Unfortunately, Isikoff's microphone was off, and viewers could barely hear what he was saying. After several seconds, Maddow said, "Obviously, that's some sort of nefarious conspiracy undermining Michael Isikoff's audio there. I'm assuming it's an eccentric billionaire with an axe to grind."

Read more: Maddow Blames Audio Glitch in GOP SuperPACS Segment on 'Nefarious Conspiracy' By 'Eccentric Billionaire' | NewsBusters.org

Dummy?

Rachel Maddow

A graduate of Castro Valley High School in Castro Valley, California, Maddow earned a degree in public policy from Stanford University in 1994. At graduation she was awarded the John Gardner Fellowship. She was also the recipient of a Rhodes Scholarship and began her postgraduate study in 1995 at Lincoln College, Oxford. In 2001, she earned a Doctor of Philosophy (DPhil) in politics from Oxford University.

I don't know how someone who is a Rhodes Scholar (she is) could be considered either stupid or dishonest.

Interestingly enough, when it came out that GE paid no taxes and got a huge refund, Ms. Maddow and Lawrence O'donnel BOTH came out against GE on their shows about how unfair it was.

And that was with them knowing that GE was the parent company of MSNBC, because they both stated it in their full disclosure statements.

Link?

Dummy?

Rachel Maddow

I don't know how someone who is a Rhodes Scholar (she is) could be considered either stupid or dishonest.

Big Bill Clinton was also a Rhodes Scholar and wingnuts always called him all kinds of names like that.

Obama was personally attacked by Sarah Palin of all people because he was a community organizer and they minimize every achievement during his Harvard years.

I swear they are vapid.

Dummy?

Rachel Maddow

Seriously. Hmm. Didn't realize she was that smart. I'll have to check her show out some time.

Forum List

Back