Rachel Maddcow Is Such A Dishonest GE Dummy...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
All that ranting & raving about those 'Evil Corporations' coming from a trained GE-owned Monkey, really is pathetic.

MSNBC's Rachel Maddow, in a segment about GOP SuperPACs, blamed a technical glitch with a guest's audio on "some sort of nefarious conspiracy."

"I'm assuming it's an eccentric billionaire with an axe to grind" (video follows with transcript and commentary):

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdAgHE7H2Lo]Audio Glitch Is 'Nefarious Conspiracy' By 'Eccentric Billionaire With Axe to Grind - YouTube[/ame]

As MSNBC's South Carolina primary coverage came back from a commercial break, Maddow raised the issue of SuperPACs in that state.

"The Pro-Gingrich Super PAC 'Winning Our Future' has been a major player," she said. "Joining us now on the birthday of Citizens' United is NBC's Michael Isikoff with more from Washington."

Unfortunately, Isikoff's microphone was off, and viewers could barely hear what he was saying. After several seconds, Maddow said, "Obviously, that's some sort of nefarious conspiracy undermining Michael Isikoff's audio there. I'm assuming it's an eccentric billionaire with an axe to grind."

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-s...ames-audio-glitch-nefarious-con#ixzz1kCr2xyEO

All that ranting & raving about those 'Evil Corporations' coming from a trained GE-owned Monkey, really is pathetic.

MSNBC's Rachel Maddow, in a segment about GOP SuperPACs, blamed a technical glitch with a guest's audio on "some sort of nefarious conspiracy."

"I'm assuming it's an eccentric billionaire with an axe to grind" (video follows with transcript and commentary):

Audio Glitch Is 'Nefarious Conspiracy' By 'Eccentric Billionaire With Axe to Grind - YouTube

As MSNBC's South Carolina primary coverage came back from a commercial break, Maddow raised the issue of SuperPACs in that state.

"The Pro-Gingrich Super PAC 'Winning Our Future' has been a major player," she said. "Joining us now on the birthday of Citizens' United is NBC's Michael Isikoff with more from Washington."

Unfortunately, Isikoff's microphone was off, and viewers could barely hear what he was saying. After several seconds, Maddow said, "Obviously, that's some sort of nefarious conspiracy undermining Michael Isikoff's audio there. I'm assuming it's an eccentric billionaire with an axe to grind."

Read more: Maddow Blames Audio Glitch in GOP SuperPACS Segment on 'Nefarious Conspiracy' By 'Eccentric Billionaire' | NewsBusters.org
You humorless CON$ervative boobs can't even tell when your chains are being yanked! :rofl::lmao:

Audio Glitch Is 'Nefarious Conspiracy' By 'Eccentric Billionaire With Axe to Grind - YouTube

Read more: Maddow Blames Audio Glitch in GOP SuperPACS Segment on 'Nefarious Conspiracy' By 'Eccentric Billionaire' | NewsBusters.org
You humorless CON$ervative boobs can't even tell when your chains are being yanked! :rofl::lmao:

Yeah, that's it. Democrat Dummy.

I think its funny that people on the Right try to demonize GE.

It's not funny. They own our President. GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt his 'Jobs Czar?' You really shouldn't think it's so funny.

Yeah, you boobs couldn't hear the laughter! :cuckoo:

Maddow could be right. It could be an eccentric billionaire with an axe to grind. Or, it could be an eccentric billionaire pear-shaped lesbian with weirdly masculine features and a penchant for strap-ons with an axe to grind too. You just never really know for sure.

REALLY?

are you really serious about this idiot claim?

It was a fucking joke peabrainus.

Its just like it took YEARS for the right to realize Colbert was making fun of them.

Hell they kept going on the show and making asses of themselves until they were ORDERED by the party to not go on the show.

Bush and team evern had him host the press dinner.

Slow on the up take they are.

and the brain dead kick into gear.

Shes Ugly.

what a pathetic fool you are

Last edited:
and the brain dead kick into gear. Shes Ugly.
what a pathetic foll you are
Yet MSNBC emphasizes her feminine qualities for the show. Go figure.

I thought this one comment at the link was interdasting:
The people who use a large corporations media outlet (MSNBC) to espouse one political voice are critical of a Supreme Court decision that allows all corporations to do the same.

Last edited:
Look you degenerates, YOU will never ever fuck her so dont worry about wether she has an inny or an outy.

She is a newscaster.

Do you also think of wether your pastor is fuckable or your tax accountant?

sick minds

Like Warrior's Ed! Usually on Madcows show you see hay blow by, because of her low ratings. I guess the reason no one watches her is a conspiracy by billionaires also! The bigger conspiracy is how she can still be employed by billionaires, when her ratings are so low and she gets her ass kicked so badly by the other networks. That is the real conspiracy!

That Maddow is one ugly dude.

Yeah, you boobs couldn't hear the laughter! :cuckoo:

how pathetic the right is.

Tell us all how ugly gabby Giffords is and how you hate her too.

Oh yeah she now has a bullet in her head so you are nice to her.

Holy fuck you're dumb. There is really nothing else to say to someone who makes a post like this. If it wasn't for the time that Rabbi thought that an article from The Onion was real, this would be the all-time most idiotic thread on this site....and that's no small achievement. Be proud.

Forum List

Back