Rachel Maddcow Is Such A Dishonest GE Dummy...

How many threads you made on her? Someones got a crush on her.

Hmmm..., I was thinking of out going out with her to score chicks. :eusa_drool:

RACHEL-MADDOW-YEARBOOK-PHOTO.jpg

How many threads you made on her? Someones got a crush on her.

Hmmm..., I was thinking of out going out with her to score chicks. :eusa_drool:

No, you don't want her as your wingman........trust me......

I used to go on liberty overseas with a gay dude named Paul while I was on my first command, and lemmie tell ya..........nothing better than having a gay wingman, because women FLOCKED to him. But, because he was gay as well as my friend, he would talk about what a great guy I was and steer the ladies my way.

And no........he never hit on me. But like I said, having a gay dude as your wingman ROCKS!

So, you expect so much principle out of people, that they should forego the reason they are at work, TO GET PAID?!! Granted, I am sure she enjoys her work, and she is well adept at it, but it's not community service, and for you to brand her a hypocrite for allowing herself to get paid is well, quite hilarious because it is hypocritical of YOU to say. Would YOU work for no money??? I doubt that you would.

notice that the insane twit isn't demanding rushbot or sarah work for free.

it's really amusing watching him flail.

lol! Shut up dipshit. When Maddcow decides to refuse her GE paycheck, let me know. And Rush Limbaugh and Sarah Palin don't sit around whining about all those 'Evil Corporations' like you and Maddcow do. See the difference Dummy?

Last edited:
That's asking a bit much, DON'T YOU THINK???

It is clear that republicans are threatened by her, becauase she is so smart and incisive, able to cut through republican bullshit like a butter knife cutting through a butter-shaped piece of a bulls' shit.

No, it's not a bit much. And to your second rant, well...:lol:

So, you expect so much principle out of people, that they should forego the reason they are at work, TO GET PAID?!! Granted, I am sure she enjoys her work, and she is well adept at it, but it's not community service, and for you to brand her a hypocrite for allowing herself to get paid is well, quite hilarious because it is hypocritical of YOU to say. Would YOU work for no money??? I doubt that you would.

Yeah good story, but it's all Bullshit. She works for a Corporation that doesn't pay any Taxes and has Outsourced Thousands & Thousands of American Jobs over the years. If she had any real integrity, she wouldn't work for such an awful company.

No, it's not a bit much. And to your second rant, well...:lol:

Yeah good story, but it's all Bullshit. She works for a Corporation that doesn't pay any Taxes and has Outsourced Thousands & Thousands of American Jobs over the years. If she had any real integrity, she wouldn't work for such an awful company.

Do you actually think News Corp is a good corporation? If you do, they you are distorting your perceptions or not looking at enough information that might threaten your beliefs about faux news.

Do you actually think News Corp is a good corporation? If you do, they you are distorting your perceptions or not looking at enough information that might threaten your beliefs about faux news.

Yeah, but you're probably one of those nutters who thinks GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt is a wonderful 'Jobs Czar.' So excuse me for not taking you very seriously.

lol! Shut up dipshit. When Maddcow decides to refuse her GE paycheck, let me know. And Rush Limbaugh and Sarah Palin don't sit around whining about all those 'Evil Corporations' like you and Maddcow do. See the difference Dummy?

truth hurts, huh?

why would i "shut up" for you, nutbar? :rofl:

truth hurts, huh?

why would i "shut up" for you, nutbar? :rofl:

And yet another one sails right over your head. Gee, go figure? You expressed no truth Dummy. :lol:

Yeah, but you're probably one of those nutters who thinks GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt is a wonderful 'Jobs Czar.' So excuse me for not taking you very seriously.

Wrong. I live in NYC and don't have enough money or space for a tv and service, so I don't even watch MSNBC, nor do I know anything about GE or its affiliation with MSNBC, and nor do I care. I don't trust any of the major networks, but I like MSNBC much more than Fox when I do get in front of a tv, and appreciate their more balanced and dignified reporting over fox's bullshit and bullying propaganda.

Wrong. I live in NYC and don't have enough money or space for a tv and service, so I don't even watch MSNBC, nor do I know anything about GE or its affiliation with MSNBC, and nor do I care. I don't trust any of the major networks, but I like MSNBC much more than Fox when I do get in front of a tv, and appreciate their more balanced and dignified reporting over fox's bullshit and bullying propaganda.

Get more informed.

Why do you hate corporations?

Why do you hate corporations?

I hate that Corporation. GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt a 'Jobs Czar?' Yeah right. Whatever.

Get more informed.

I get plenty of information about important things, just not unimportant things. That I don't know everything about MSNBC is not important to me. I have heard Rachel badmouth and criticize Obama openly and honestly, so any arguments that MSNBC is unconditionally liberal is simply false. I can sense when a network is full of shit regardless of who is behind it, and fox is most definitely full of it. They are the most blatantly biased network ever, in history. They push and support the radical evangelical agenda, and that should be enough to scare anybody who isn't already evangelical and radical.

Get more informed.

I get plenty of information about important things, just not unimportant things. That I don't know everything about MSNBC is not important to me. I have heard Rachel badmouth and criticize Obama openly and honestly, so any arguments that MSNBC is unconditionally liberal is simply false. I can sense when a network is full of shit regardless of who is behind it, and fox is most definitely full of it. They are the most blatantly biased network ever, in history. They push and support the radical evangelical agenda, and that should be enough to scare anybody who isn't already evangelical and radical.

Like i said, get informed. :cuckoo:

Get more informed.

So, you're suggesting that because I don't know the backstory to news networks I do not often get to watch (but enjoy when I can), I am not informed? That's wishful thinking.

So, you're suggesting that because I don't know the backstory to news networks I do not often get to watch (but enjoy when I can), I am not informed? That's wishful thinking.

Right, you are not informed. You've admitted that yourself.

I will admit to what I don't know, but that is different than saying I am uninformed, simply because I don't know what you know, or what you think I should know to be deemed 'informed.' You are being extremely arrogant.

I will admit to what I don't know, but that is different than saying I am uninformed, simply because I don't know what you know, or what you think I should know to be deemed 'informed.' You are being extremely arrogant.

You watch very little if any of either Network, yet you make numerous wild assertions. You are not informed. Period, end of story.

Last edited:
Considering that Ms. Maddow has had tea party presidents, a couple of the GOP candidates (Roemer was one) as well as the fact that she's willing to talk to ANYONE about ANYTHING political, regardless of race.

If she makes a mistake in reporting? She corrects it as soon as she possibly can and apologizes to her audience.

Nope, sorry, Ms. Maddow is better informed and has a better show that Bill O'reilly, because she (unlike Bill) actually uses facts.

Billo the Clown still doesn't know why the tides come in and out.

Forum List

Back