Rachael Madcow just exonerated President Trump and was too stupid to realize it.

I know a lot of you won't watch the video but hey, if you prefer to keep your head up your own ass I can't help you.

The first 5 or 10 minutes of the video PROVE the lefts accusations of Trump asking for Help for the election from Ukraine are 100% BOGUS.

LOL

By "bogus," you mean Impeached Trump soliciting a foreign national to look for dirt on a political rival...

"Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it..." ~ Impeached Trump, 7.25.2019

I know a lot of you won't watch the video but hey, if you prefer to keep your head up your own ass I can't help you.

The first 5 or 10 minutes of the video PROVE the lefts accusations of Trump asking for Help for the election from Ukraine are 100% BOGUS.

LOL

By "bogus," you mean Impeached Trump soliciting a foreign national to look for dirt on a political rival...

"Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it..." ~ Impeached Trump, 7.25.2019

That quote you keep posting shows something different than you wish it did.

Do you work for Rachael Maddow ?

Doesn’t exactly show that

Shows Trump lied when he said he didn’t know the guy
Parnas played Trump for a childish idiot

She is making fun of you

And you swallowed it like you do whatever comes out of your Obama blow up doll.

Parnas is a nothing burger.

Schitt is washed out and spent.

Trump will be in your head for the next four years.

LOL

No, I don't. And that quote reveals Impeached Trump solicited campaign help from a foreign national.

LOL

No, I don't. And that quote reveals Impeached Trump solicited campaign help from a foreign national.

No it does not.

Does everyone on the left lie like you ?

LOL

Dude biden is done

LOL

No it does not.

There's no lie. Impeached Trump solicited a foreign national to investigate a political rival...

""Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it..." ~ Impeached Trump, 7.25.2019

Is everyone on the right an ass-kissing brain-dead sycophant like you?

LOL

No it does not.

There's no lie. Impeached Trump solicited a foreign national to investigate a political rival...

""Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it..." ~ Impeached Trump, 7.25.2019

Let's see......

Biden brags.....

about.....

stopping the procescution......

Sounds like something funny.

So....

Look into it.

Yeah.....a real case for removing the president.

Are all left wingers as full of shit as you ?

LOL

No it does not.

Let's see......

Biden brags.....

about.....

So....

Look into it.

Soliciting a foreign national to investigate political rivals running for the same office is illegal and an abuse of power.

No it does not.

Let's see......

Biden brags.....

about.....

So....

Look into it.

Soliciting a foreign national to investigate political rivals running for the same office is illegal and an abuse of power.

Yeah...if he does that someobody should yell at him.

But since that wasn't the case.....why don't you SFTU.

No it does not.

Let's see......

Biden brags.....

about.....

So....

Look into it.

LOLOL

It's adorable you think I would shut up because you ask me to.

TFB if you disagree with me. We still have Impeached Trump soliciting a foreign national to investigate a political rival ...

"Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it..." ~ Impeached Trump, 7.25.2019"

:dance:

... and that's never going to change no matter how far up Impeached Trump's ass you bury your head. And you can't shut anyone up. :mm:

21700889-AAC7-4A97-A7D5-45AA04089ACB.jpeg

No it does not.

Let's see......

Biden brags.....

about.....

So....

Look into it.

Soliciting a foreign national to investigate political rivals running for the same office is illegal and an abuse of power.l

View attachment 302572

No it does not.

Let's see......

Biden brags.....

about.....

So....

Look into it.

Soliciting a foreign national to investigate political rivals running for the same office is illegal and an abuse of power.l
:cuckoo:

No it does not.

Let's see......

Biden brags.....

about.....

So....

Look into it.

LOLOL

TFB if you disagree with me. We still have Impeached Trump soliciting a foreign national to investigate a political rival ...

"Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it..." ~ Impeached Trump, 7.25.2019"

... and that's never going to change no matter how far up Impeached Trump's ass you bury your head. And you can't shut anyone up. :mm:

Fortunately, your little day in the sun is about to end.

Everyone knows how too.

Oh, I don't expect anything of you...except stupidity...and you never fail to delver.

Trump will wear impeachment as a badge of honor through his second term of office.

Poor dimwitted spoon fed brainwashed leftwingers

Former Obama chief strategist David Axelrod said he attended a focus group with Democratic voters in Chicago on Friday, describing the gathering as "chilling" because impeachment "didn't come up" until more than an hour into the session despite it taking place amid the Senate trial of President Trump

"I was in a focus group this morning for the Institute for Politics here at the University of Chicago with some Chicago Democratic voters, and it was chilling to hear them talk about this," Axelrod said. "Because impeachment didn't come up, no one volunteered it, for 80 minutes into the focus group, and we're right in the middle of the trial ."

Let's see......

Biden brags.....

about.....

So....

Look into it.

LOLOL

Everyone knows how too.

Oh, I don't expect anything of you...except stupidity...and you never fail to delver.

Trump will wear impeachment as a badge of honor through his second term of office.
So? He's still impeached and will go down in history as an impeached president. No one expected the Republican-led Senate would remove him or even convict him.

Let's see......

Biden brags.....

about.....

So....

Look into it.

LOLOL

Everyone knows how too.

So? He's still impeached and will go down in history as an impeached president. No one expected the Republican-led Senate would remove him or even convict him.

In this case....I like the term.

Thank you for making him a martyr.

His re-election isn't sure...but the chances are getting better.

Forum List

Back