Rachael Madcow just exonerated President Trump and was too stupid to realize it.

Soliciting a foreign national to investigate political rivals running for the same office is illegal and an abuse of power.

Yeah...if he does that someobody should yell at him.

But since that wasn't the case.....why don't you SFTU.
LOLOL

It's adorable you think I would shut up because you ask me to.

TFB if you disagree with me. We still have Impeached Trump soliciting a foreign national to investigate a political rival ...

"Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it..." ~ Impeached Trump, 7.25.2019"

:dance:

... and that's never going to change no matter how far up Impeached Trump's ass you bury your head. And you can't shut anyone up. :mm:

Fortunately, your little day in the sun is about to end.

Everyone knows how too.

Oh, I don't expect anything of you...except stupidity...and you never fail to delver.

Trump will wear impeachment as a badge of honor through his second term of office.
So? He's still impeached and will go down in history as an impeached president. No one expected the Republican-led Senate would remove him or even convict him.

In this case....I like the term.

Thank you for making him a martyr.

His re-election isn't sure...but the chances are getting better.
LOL

As if it matters what you like.

Impeached Trump is still impeached and will be recorded as such in the history books.

I know a lot of you won't watch the video but hey, if you prefer to keep your head up your own ass I can't help you.

The first 5 or 10 minutes of the video PROVE the lefts accusations of Trump asking for Help for the election from Ukraine are 100% BOGUS.

LOL

By "bogus," you mean Impeached Trump soliciting a foreign national to look for dirt on a political rival...

"Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it..." ~ Impeached Trump, 7.25.2019

That quote you keep posting shows something different than you wish it did.

Do you work for Rachael Maddow ?

No, I don't. And that quote reveals Impeached Trump solicited campaign help from a foreign national.

No it does not.

Does everyone on the left lie like you ?

There's no lie. Impeached Trump solicited a foreign national to investigate a political rival...

""Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it..." ~ Impeached Trump, 7.25.2019

Is everyone on the right an ass-kissing brain-dead sycophant like you?

Look into Quid Pro Joe's Money Laundering Operation

LOLOL

TFB if you disagree with me. We still have Impeached Trump soliciting a foreign national to investigate a political rival ...

"Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it..." ~ Impeached Trump, 7.25.2019"

... and that's never going to change no matter how far up Impeached Trump's ass you bury your head. And you can't shut anyone up. :mm:

Everyone knows how too.

Oh, I don't expect anything of you...except stupidity...and you never fail to delver.

Trump will wear impeachment as a badge of honor through his second term of office.
So? He's still impeached and will go down in history as an impeached president. No one expected the Republican-led Senate would remove him or even convict him.

LOL

Impeached Trump is still impeached and will be recorded as such in the history books.
That's awesome. Google Pyrrhic victory because that's how Pelosi's Stalinist democrat Party will go down in history.

That quote you keep posting shows something different than you wish it did.

Do you work for Rachael Maddow ?
No, I don't. And that quote reveals Impeached Trump solicited campaign help from a foreign national.

No it does not.

There's no lie. Impeached Trump solicited a foreign national to investigate a political rival...

""Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it..." ~ Impeached Trump, 7.25.2019

Let's see......

Biden brags.....

about.....

stopping the procescution......

Sounds like something funny.

So....

Look into it.

Yeah.....a real case for removing the president.

Are all left wingers as full of shit as you ?
Soliciting a foreign national to investigate political rivals running for the same office is illegal and an abuse of power.

Only that's not what he was doing you lying sack of poo.

Let's see......

Biden brags.....

about.....

So....

Look into it.

LOLOL

Everyone knows how too.

Who cares. The whole thinking world knows it was bullshit. In 10 years Trump will be a revered former president. and the slime who impeached him will be reviled as the contemptible swine they are.

LOLOL

Everyone knows how too.

LOL

Do you have any idea how pitiful Stalinist democrats will look to historians looking back on this Period?

Trump got the economy roaring bringing record low unemployment, ended the Globalist wars in the ME, got North and South Korea to begin to normalize, supported freedom in Brexit, Hong Kong, Iran and elsewhere. Yet Stalinist democrats lead by Iran Nan, a deranged dingbat impeach Trump for properly asking Ukraine to look into Quid Pro Joe's Money Laundering Operation.

No wonder Stalinist democrats went extinct

No it does not.

Let's see......

Biden brags.....

about.....

So....

Look into it.

Imbecile, that's exactly what Impeached Trump did.

"Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it..." ~ Impeached Trump, 7.25.2019

LOLOL

Everyone knows how too.

Who cares. The whole thinking world knows it was bullshit. In 10 years Trump will be a revered former president. and the slime who impeached him will be reviled as the contemptible swine they are.
LOLOLOL

I love how you rightards predict the future. I still recall when many of you said the same thing about Bush43 after he invaded Iraq over weapons that weren't there.

LOLOL

Everyone knows how too.

LOL

Do you have any idea how pitiful Stalinist democrats will look to historians looking back on this Period?

Trump got the economy roaring bringing record low unemployment, ended the Globalist wars in the ME, got North and South Korea to begin to normalize, supported freedom in Brexit, Hong Kong, Iran and elsewhere. Yet Stalinist democrats lead by Iran Nan, a deranged dingbat impeach Trump for properly asking Ukraine to look into Quid Pro Joe's Money Laundering Operation.

The economy is growing at about the same rate now as it was when Obama left office. You know, when you morons used to call these numbers fake.

Republican Senators Don Trusty Googly-Eye Glasses In Order To Get Some Sleep During Impeachment Trial
January 24th, 2020

article-5468-1.jpg

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Faced with the prospect of another drawn-out day of listening to fellow congresspeople drone on and on about impeachment, Republican senators donned their trusty googly-eye glasses in order to get a little shuteye.

Senator Mitch McConnell distributed the glasses as the trial was called to order, letting the other Republican senators know that they could catch a solid eight hours of sleep behind the clever disguise.

Republican Senators Don Trusty Googly-Eye Glasses In Order To Get Some Sleep During Impeachment Trial

No it does not.

Let's see......

Biden brags.....

about.....

So....

Look into it.

You act like an illigitimate impeachment means anything. It doesn't little looney tune.

Everyone knows how too.

LOL

The economy is growing at about the same rate now as it was when Obama left office. You know, when you morons used to call these numbers fake.

Yeah, it is much harder to grow a robust economy you boob. Obummer started with a shit economy, and kept it there. Trump has expanded it. He has brought manufacturing jobs back. You know, the kind of high paying jobs your little bitch claimed were gone forever.

Everyone knows how too.

LOL

Obama was soooo uplifting and inspiring. You didn't build that! Those jobs aren't coming back! America's best days are behind us! Born in Kenya

Let's see......

Biden brags.....

about.....

So....

Look into it.

You act like an illigitimate impeachment means anything. It doesn't little looney tune.
There's nothing illegitimate about it and it's in accordance with the Constitution. You're simply too fucked in the head to know any better.

Sad, really. :(

LOL

Yeah, it is much harder to grow a robust economy you boob. Obummer started with a shit economy, and kept it there. Trump has expanded it. He has brought manufacturing jobs back. You know, the kind of high paying jobs your little bitch claimed were gone forever.
Same rate of growth as before. It didn't slow down under Obama and it hasn't slowed down under impeached Trump.

LOL

Obama was soooo uplifting and inspiring. You didn't build that! Those jobs aren't coming back! America's best days are behind us! Born in Kenya
LOLOL

LOL

LOLOL

In keeping with the theme at the start of this thread, that Madcow really IS off his rocker, isn't he?

LOL

Same rate of growth as before. It didn't slow down under Obama and it hasn't slowed down under impeached Trump.

But the pie is larger. You really have no clue about basic economics, do you.

Sad.

Forum List

Back