Contemptible....Don Lemon And Panel Make Fun Of Trumpsters.....

"DON LEMON: First of all, (Mary Louise) Kelly has a masters degree in European Studies from Cambridge University."

I have always adored these arguments. They say so much about our current culture because they are completely vacuous.
Break that down...a Masters in European Studies...WTF is that? Really?

When I saw this....I was thinking...just how unprofessional can your media coverage become.

Is this SNL????

But this is what passes for "SERIOUS POLITICAL PUNDITRY" at CNN.

CNN Panelists Laugh at Trump's 'Boomer Rube' Supporters
So what? You're favorite network spends half it's time criticizing and mocking "liberals", "the left", "Demonrats" , etc. Why are the most vile bullies also always the biggest crybaby sissies?

Applies to Trumpers as well.

snowflake.jpg

don lemon should NEVER be permitted to mock anyone. By definition, he has just sucked a stiff cock, or sat on one.

In what world do we think cock-smoking faggots are "cool".... not this one.

1556078663725.jpg

don lemon should NEVER be permitted to mock anyone. By definition, he has just sucked a stiff cock, or sat on one.

In what world do we think cock-smoking faggots are "cool".... not this one.

1556078663725.jpg

How do you know if he just sucked or sat on a Johnson? I notice you talk a lot about gays, makes one start to think.

When I saw this....I was thinking...just how unprofessional can your media coverage become.

Is this SNL????

But this is what passes for "SERIOUS POLITICAL PUNDITRY" at CNN.

CNN Panelists Laugh at Trump's 'Boomer Rube' Supporters
They wont be laughing after this electron.

It is pretty stupid for talking heads like these fools to demean the voters, but they are so smug and arrogant they just cant help letting it slip out a couple of dozen times a month.

Lets get something clear, without CNN getting hard on's and becoming obsessed with Trump during his campaign, TRUMP would be back in NY stiffing contractors and fucking around on his wife....CNN gave Trump his victory, that is fact.
Trump supporters need shaming, they need to be called out....they are deplorable, stupid and ignorant to facts....and its okay, wouldn't expect anything less from Nazi clones...but to blame CNN, unfair and unfounded.

Forum List

Back