Race-traitor Rachel Dolezal officially changes name to Nkechi Diallo

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Dumb bitch. Nobody likes a race traitor. Even blacks hate you.

Rachel Dolezal changes her name to Nkechi Diallo | Daily Mail Online

march 1 2017 Rachel Dolezal, the former head of Spokane, Washington's NAACP chapter who claimed to be black before her parents 'outed' her as white, officially changed her name to Nkechi Amare Diallo in a Washington court in October, legal documents obtained by DailyMail.com show.

Nkechi, short for Nkechinyere, is a name that originates from the Igbo language of Nigeria and means 'what god has given' or 'gift of god.'

Diallo, meaning 'bold,' is a last name of Fula origin. The Fula people are a Muslim ethnic group thought to have roots in the Middle East and North Africa, who are now widely dispersed across West Africa.

Since the revelation about her race two years ago, Dolezal, 39, has had a difficult time patching her reputation back together and providing for herself and three children.

The woman needs to be evaluated by psychologists and then institutionalized until determined to be sane.

Dumb bitch. Nobody likes a race traitor. Even blacks hate you.

Rachel Dolezal changes her name to Nkechi Diallo | Daily Mail Online

march 1 2017 Rachel Dolezal, the former head of Spokane, Washington's NAACP chapter who claimed to be black before her parents 'outed' her as white, officially changed her name to Nkechi Amare Diallo in a Washington court in October, legal documents obtained by DailyMail.com show.

Nkechi, short for Nkechinyere, is a name that originates from the Igbo language of Nigeria and means 'what god has given' or 'gift of god.'

Diallo, meaning 'bold,' is a last name of Fula origin. The Fula people are a Muslim ethnic group thought to have roots in the Middle East and North Africa, who are now widely dispersed across West Africa.

Since the revelation about her race two years ago, Dolezal, 39, has had a difficult time patching her reputation back together and providing for herself and three children.
"Race traitor"???

I dont think that changing her name to that goofy shit is going to help her get a job.

• Banned
I dont think that changing her name to that goofy shit is going to help her get a job.

Not a normal job but perhaps it will help her get some silly useless social worker/community organizer type of BS job.

I don't see anything wrong with someone changing their name. At least a different one was picked. I love a name that you don't hear every day. I talked to a guy on the phone today and his name is Pontiac spelled just like the car name. :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

^^^ I was meaning that the name that they go with is not so common when I said "At least a different one was picked.".

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Forum List

Back