Racheal Dolezal Is At It Again

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Only now her name is "Nkechi Amare Diallo". And she's written a book detailing how she became a black woman despite having white parents:

BByHu4h.img

In the book, she says her brother molested her as a child, her family forced her to eat her own vomit and she wore clothing made of dog fur. :eusa_shifty:

She talks about her desire to be black at a young age.

“I would pretend to be a dark-skinned princess in the Sahara Desert or one of the Bantu women living in the Congo … imagining I was a different person living in a different place was one of the few ways … that I could escape the oppressive environment I was raised in.”

She would rub mud on her hands, arms, feet and legs, she writes.

As she grew older, she didn't correct those who thought she was black. In fact, she embraced it. She tanned and braided her hair.

Her first marriage to an African American man was rough because Dolezal writes she was "too black" for him. :badgrin:

Rachel Dolezal: I was ‘too black’ for my husband

That bitch needs to be evaluated. Like seriously.
Those poor children!

I dont get all the uproar over what she did. There are many white women that are just like her. They want to be Black so badly they change their looks and let people think they are Black.

Yeah right....the mental institutions are full of them.
niger.gif

She's a fraud. Cute kid, though.
I dont get all the uproar over what she did. There are many white women that are just like her. They want to be Black so badly they change their looks and let people think they are Black.

True, but how many of them bullshited their way to head an NAACP chapter? :lol:

Yeah but the NAACP never was all Black. Whites actually ran it as a front for the first couple of years.
lol.gif

Only now her name is "Nkechi Amare Diallo". And she's written a book detailing how she became a black woman despite having white parents:

BByHu4h.img

In the book, she says her brother molested her as a child, her family forced her to eat her own vomit and she wore clothing made of dog fur. :eusa_shifty:

She talks about her desire to be black at a young age.

“I would pretend to be a dark-skinned princess in the Sahara Desert or one of the Bantu women living in the Congo … imagining I was a different person living in a different place was one of the few ways … that I could escape the oppressive environment I was raised in.”

She would rub mud on her hands, arms, feet and legs, she writes.

As she grew older, she didn't correct those who thought she was black. In fact, she embraced it. She tanned and braided her hair.

Her first marriage to an African American man was rough because Dolezal writes she was "too black" for him. :badgrin:

Rachel Dolezal: I was ‘too black’ for my husband

Holy shit! Look at that receding hairline! Someone needs to lay off of all the harsh hair products to perpetrate their lie. Buy a wig.

I think that is the reason the Left wishes she would just go away.

We lived in Spokane for a year.....there's only about 5 black people in the whole city.

I was there only for business and it seemed like a lovely city. Too bad I didn't have enough free time to explore the sites and restaurants.

Forum List

Back