Part-time Black, Full-time Leftist Hero Rachel Dolezal Charged with Welfare Fraud

Do you think she REALLY thought she was actually black, or was this some kind of weird scam? I find it hard to believe that a white person would think she was really a black person. This stuff is beyond nutty. Nutty is an understatement for sure. It is utterly blatant insanity, IMO.

Regressives have done such a complete job of demonizing absolutely everything about being white that those with low self esteem try to find anything about their own identity that is considered acceptable.

I don't know if she is nutty or a fraud -- probably a combination of both -- but I see plenty of white kids trying to act black because it's the only way to be accepted by their peers.

You do? Where?

Pass the popcorn.

SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) — A one-time civil rights activist in Washington state whose life unraveled after she was outed as a white woman pretending to be black has been charged with welfare fraud.

KHQ-TV reports that Rachel Dolezal, who legally changed her name to Nkechi Diallo in 2016, was charged Tuesday with theft by welfare fraud, perjury and false verification for public assistance.

Court documents say she illegally received $8,747 in food assistance and $100 in childcare assistance from August 2015 through November 2017
Who claimed she was a hero?
Progressives that voted her into the position… She probably should’ve put on more black face.

Do you think she REALLY thought she was actually black, or was this some kind of weird scam? I find it hard to believe that a white person would think she was really a black person. This stuff is beyond nutty. Nutty is an understatement for sure. It is utterly blatant insanity, IMO.

Regressives have done such a complete job of demonizing absolutely everything about being white that those with low self esteem try to find anything about their own identity that is considered acceptable.

I don't know if she is nutty or a fraud -- probably a combination of both -- but I see plenty of white kids trying to act black because it's the only way to be accepted by their peers.
How does one "act black"?
I would suppose seeing racism in everything and everywhere… Pretty much anybody involved in black lives matter.

Rachel Dolezal, the former NAACP leader who claimed to be black but was not, has been charged with welfare fraud.

She seems to have a problem with honesty.
That’s why she and her husband JoeyB Dolezal get along so well.

The best Rachelism I’ve ever heard was back during her original 15 minutes when some reporter asked her if she’s black? Long pause...but finally she said she didn’t understand the question! No wonder she’s a dimocrat!

ll..
I just remember her as a nutter. .

Her turning herself into a black poster is no nuttier than those who turn themselves into an Arab and who embrace everything to do with Arab culture.

The motivation is the same in either case -- an overreaction to the way anything white has been demonized by regressives and a desperate search for a politically correct identity.

I can understand people embracing a culture and immersing themselves into it - what ever that culture is. But it's a bit different to claim false ancestry in order to claim that culture by birth rather than by choice.

This woman is a proven nutter.

I'm curious here...is that any different than the many black kids who try to act white in order to be accepted...even straightening hair?

Pass the popcorn.

SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) — A one-time civil rights activist in Washington state whose life unraveled after she was outed as a white woman pretending to be black has been charged with welfare fraud.

KHQ-TV reports that Rachel Dolezal, who legally changed her name to Nkechi Diallo in 2016, was charged Tuesday with theft by welfare fraud, perjury and false verification for public assistance.

Court documents say she illegally received $8,747 in food assistance and $100 in childcare assistance from August 2015 through November 2017

Think it's time to layoff that liberal physco, it surves no purpose.
Are you kidding? The left made her an icon. This is gold.

Where?

I'm curious here...is that any different than the many black kids who try to act white in order to be accepted...even straightening hair?

Are you talking about the "uncle toms" and "race traitors"?

The difference is that those folks are allowed, even encouraged, to be "socially demonized," the other is not.

Folks all over the place backed this woman's "trans-race" argument and felt she hadn't done anything wrong - even though she intentionally, willfully, used the race card to gain access to "special benefits" in a fraudulent manner. The why part is interesting - because if they came out against "trans-racial" then it would call into question "trans-gender" and so forth. Which in my mind just points to how ridiculously invested people are; to the point of not even making sense anymore.

The lack of a "moral" foundation and principle greatly wounds the plausibility of their arguments; which is why the whole shit show is falling apart now. As a "classical" gay rights supporter, I am absolutely displeased with where the (what?) third-wave/fourth-wave(?) gay rights people have done with the arguments we first-wavers fought so hard to forward. Namely that we were 'born this way' and 'it doesn't affect you'; the entire premise of which is destroyed by this "social construct" and "gender fluid" inclusive bullshit. Normalization was not something us first-wavers had any interest in (why would we wish such confusion upon others? Or expect them to deal with that 'oddness' on their own?)

But just as in the "trans-species" "trans-racial" "trans-age" failure, so too do we get gems like "man and woman are the same gender" idiocy to completely undercut the blunt reality: "I'm bi, there's something different about me, its okay for me to be different, but no one else has to be; nor do they have to say the way I am is okay/normal." Reality is too harsh for the left to face, so they'll defend people who 'abuse' the system they've created just to keep the false reality alive.

Last edited:

The difference is that those folks are allowed, even encouraged, to be "socially demonized," the other is not.

Folks all over the place backed this woman's "trans-race" argument and felt she hadn't done anything wrong - even though she intentionally, willfully, used the race card to gain access to "special benefits" in a fraudulent manner. The why part is interesting - because if they came out against "trans-racial" then it would call into question "trans-gender" and so forth. Which in my mind just points to how ridiculously invested people are; to the point of not even making sense anymore.

The lack of a "moral" foundation and principle greatly wounds the plausibility of their arguments; which is why the whole shit show is falling apart now. As a "classical" gay rights supporter, I am absolutely displeased with where the (what?) third-wave/fourth-wave(?) gay rights people have done with the arguments we first-wavers fought so hard to support. Namely that we were 'born this way' and so-forth; the entire premise of which is destroyed by this "social construct" and "gender fluid" bullshit.

I didn't see much support for it beyond the fringe.

Are we talking about Pocahontas or Dolezal here?

33463153_1762933243801561_8056167438116454400_n.jpg

lmao
What the hell happened to her forehead?! She looks like Warf. She was such a pretty girl when she was white.

The lack of a "moral" foundation and principle greatly wounds the plausibility of their arguments; which is why the whole shit show is falling apart now. As a "classical" gay rights supporter, I am absolutely displeased with where the (what?) third-wave/fourth-wave(?) gay rights people have done with the arguments we first-wavers fought so hard to support. Namely that we were 'born this way' and so-forth; the entire premise of which is destroyed by this "social construct" and "gender fluid" bullshit.

I didn't see much support for it beyond the fringe.

Note: I clarified my statement just FYI - though not to much pertaining to your comment.

I can say my LGBT community was a flutter to protect this gals "right" to be black; on and on about how identity was a personal thing and thus completely fluid (all the buzzwords were hit upon.) I also saw support for her argument (the one she put forward in the media, her book, and in the Netflix movie) outside my circle (which I'll admit does indeed contain extremists.)

Forum List

Back