Part-time Black, Full-time Leftist Hero Rachel Dolezal Charged with Welfare Fraud

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Pass the popcorn.

SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) — A one-time civil rights activist in Washington state whose life unraveled after she was outed as a white woman pretending to be black has been charged with welfare fraud.

KHQ-TV reports that Rachel Dolezal, who legally changed her name to Nkechi Diallo in 2016, was charged Tuesday with theft by welfare fraud, perjury and false verification for public assistance.

Court documents say she illegally received $8,747 in food assistance and $100 in childcare assistance from August 2015 through November 2017

33463153_1762933243801561_8056167438116454400_n.jpg

lmao

Do you think she REALLY thought she was actually black, or was this some kind of weird scam? I find it hard to believe that a white person would think she was really a black person. This stuff is beyond nutty. Nutty is an understatement for sure. It is utterly blatant insanity, IMO.

The woman is a nutbar. She just got caught while being a nutbar for a long time and now finds herself..well...nuttier.

Pass the popcorn.

SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) — A one-time civil rights activist in Washington state whose life unraveled after she was outed as a white woman pretending to be black has been charged with welfare fraud.

KHQ-TV reports that Rachel Dolezal, who legally changed her name to Nkechi Diallo in 2016, was charged Tuesday with theft by welfare fraud, perjury and false verification for public assistance.

Court documents say she illegally received $8,747 in food assistance and $100 in childcare assistance from August 2015 through November 2017
If Pocahontas can claim to be black, then surely Aunt Jemima can claim to be black.

Do you think she REALLY thought she was actually black, or was this some kind of weird scam? I find it hard to believe that a white person would think she was really a black person. This stuff is beyond nutty. Nutty is an understatement for sure. It is utterly blatant insanity, IMO.

I identify as an Asian male lesbian American Bald Eagle. I am a member of the LGBTAMABE! :)

Pass the popcorn.

1 tiny drop in the bucket....... an entire ocean of fraud.

Better to simply eliminate the system.

Pass the popcorn.

No worse the Hillary Clinton who identifies as an ethical politician and a decent human being.

What I don't understand is...
Why can't she identify as African American?

She's 'outed' for being white...not black

But, a man, who self identifies as a woman,
whether or not he alters his appearance as well,
is recognized as a woman

She is outed and shamed...
Some freak is recognized and protected
by anti discrimination laws to use the woman's bathroom

That's fucked up!

If she's guilty she should be prosecuted, just like employers that hire illegal aliens, oh wait.

I'll bet she can't dance either.
And she probably doesn't back her car into parking spaces either. Self-segregating blacks do that in the name of self-segregationist culture.
We call it blacking in. It's totally stupid if you apply the logic of car steering design and parking lot design.
Sometimes when we pull into a space and see the corresponding space in front of us vacant, we pull through into that space allowing us to pull in forward and pull out forward resulting in the easiest possible parking scenario. Since that gives the false impression of having blacked into a space, we call it Racheling into a space.

New Topics

Forum List

Back