Part-time Black, Full-time Leftist Hero Rachel Dolezal Charged with Welfare Fraud

Pass the popcorn.

SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) — A one-time civil rights activist in Washington state whose life unraveled after she was outed as a white woman pretending to be black has been charged with welfare fraud.

KHQ-TV reports that Rachel Dolezal, who legally changed her name to Nkechi Diallo in 2016, was charged Tuesday with theft by welfare fraud, perjury and false verification for public assistance.

Court documents say she illegally received $8,747 in food assistance and $100 in childcare assistance from August 2015 through November 2017

Think it's time to layoff that liberal physco, it surves no purpose.

Rachel Dolezal, the former NAACP leader who claimed to be black but was not, has been charged with welfare fraud.

She seems to have a problem with honesty.

Pass the popcorn.

SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) — A one-time civil rights activist in Washington state whose life unraveled after she was outed as a white woman pretending to be black has been charged with welfare fraud.

KHQ-TV reports that Rachel Dolezal, who legally changed her name to Nkechi Diallo in 2016, was charged Tuesday with theft by welfare fraud, perjury and false verification for public assistance.

Court documents say she illegally received $8,747 in food assistance and $100 in childcare assistance from August 2015 through November 2017
I AM curious....who, besides yourself, has declared her a "hero"?

Pass the popcorn.

Are you kidding? The left made her an icon. This is gold.

Last edited:
Pass the popcorn.

Are you kidding? The left made her an icon.
You say that....but where is your proof that that is true. I had to look her up because I didn't even know who she was.

Pass the popcorn.

Who claimed she was a hero?

Pass the popcorn.

You say that....but where is your proof that that is true. I had to look her up because I didn't even know who she was.
I just remember her as a nutter. Almost as nutty as the OP who thinks she was regarded as a hero.

Pass the popcorn.

1 tiny drop in the bucket....... an entire ocean of fraud.

Better to simply eliminate the system.
Something to think about, there.

Pass the popcorn.

I just remember her as a nutter. Almost as nutty as the OP who thinks she was regarded as a hero.
I wonder if the OP got his info about her being a "hero" from the same site he always gets his "truths" from....and then we find out they are satire sites like "The Onion".

Pass the popcorn.

Yeah, anyone and everyone is an NAACP President, Police omnibus, has documentaries about themselves and is paraded as a cultural hero.

Pass the popcorn.

Yeah, anyone and everyone is an NAACP President, Police omnibus, has documentaries about themselves and is paraded as a cultural hero.
She was NAACP President? Really? When was that?

Pass the popcorn.

She was NAACP President? Really? When was that?

Do you think she REALLY thought she was actually black, or was this some kind of weird scam? I find it hard to believe that a white person would think she was really a black person. This stuff is beyond nutty. Nutty is an understatement for sure. It is utterly blatant insanity, IMO.

Regressives have done such a complete job of demonizing absolutely everything about being white that those with low self esteem try to find anything about their own identity that is considered acceptable.

I don't know if she is nutty or a fraud -- probably a combination of both -- but I see plenty of white kids trying to act black because it's the only way to be accepted by their peers.

Do you think she REALLY thought she was actually black, or was this some kind of weird scam? I find it hard to believe that a white person would think she was really a black person. This stuff is beyond nutty. Nutty is an understatement for sure. It is utterly blatant insanity, IMO.

Regressives have done such a complete job of demonizing absolutely everything about being white that those with low self esteem try to find anything about their own identity that is considered acceptable.

I don't know if she is nutty or a fraud -- probably a combination of both -- but I see plenty of white kids trying to act black because it's the only way to be accepted by their peers.
How does one "act black"?

I just remember her as a nutter. .

Her turning herself into a black poster is no nuttier than those who turn themselves into an Arab and who embrace everything to do with Arab culture.

The motivation is the same in either case -- an overreaction to the way anything white has been demonized by regressives and a desperate search for a politically correct identity.

Forum List

Back