Race mixing

With regard to the Olympics, Blacks are just genetically, and physically better athletes than Whites, the Black male and female run faster, and longer than
many European Caucasian, it is not about "driving down anyones performance"!,Blacks just perform better than whites, it is in our genes to be faster,and stronger.
What about the over 289 degenerate defective genes the Caucasian races carries in their
gene pool?!. Please, I agree with your first point, I am black, I don't believe in mixing my
pure pristine Black race with Whites, or any other race for that matter. The Black race is
the most dominant race on the planet genetically.Blacks were here first, millions of years ago in Africa,Scientist have proved that fact, I feel Black genes should not be diluted
or mixed.I am not for interracial marriages. With regards to the murders in Wash D.C., I feel that would stem from more of a socio economic cause, as opposed to race.
God destroyed Sodom and Gommorah because they were indulging in Homosexuality,
not any kind of race mixing.

Pointing out the differences between the races is a touchy subject, because its divisive and it doesnt exactly improve race relations, however, if you want to go there, we can...

I think you are probably right and i think the record speaks for itself. Black people seem to do extremely well in certain sports, which lends credence to your claim that they are slightly superior, athletically speaking.

Of course the flip side to this is white people are smarter than black people. Black people score the lowest on IQ tests; lower than ALL other races. Black people in the US score 20 points lower than the average white person, and a full 35 points below Jews, for example. In this situation, the record also speaks for itself, because black nations arent coming up with amazing inventions and technologies. That job usually falls to white people.

How successful are black governments and nations historically speaking, and still currently today? They can sure run fast though.

Im not sure how running the mile 30 seconds faster than me is going to help you in the real world, but having a significantly lower IQ than me makes you less likely to achieve in most other areas in life, including in the work place.

If you want credit for greater physical ability, you also have to accept you arent as smart as everyone else.

IQ tests, by themselves, are not very reliable in predicting intelligence, many studies have proven this fact. So your argument of whites being more intelligent than blacks is false.
I noticed you didn't discuss the over 289 degenerative genetic defects and /or disorders that the Caucasian
race carries in their genes?

For being genetically athletically superior, they sure weren't able to outrun those white slave-holders and traders....

As far as factual information, where's your proof that blacks are genetically superior athletically.

Pointing out the differences between the races is a touchy subject, because its divisive and it doesnt exactly improve race relations, however, if you want to go there, we can...

I think you are probably right and i think the record speaks for itself. Black people seem to do extremely well in certain sports, which lends credence to your claim that they are slightly superior, athletically speaking.

Of course the flip side to this is white people are smarter than black people. Black people score the lowest on IQ tests; lower than ALL other races. Black people in the US score 20 points lower than the average white person, and a full 35 points below Jews, for example. In this situation, the record also speaks for itself, because black nations arent coming up with amazing inventions and technologies. That job usually falls to white people.

How successful are black governments and nations historically speaking, and still currently today? They can sure run fast though.

Im not sure how running the mile 30 seconds faster than me is going to help you in the real world, but having a significantly lower IQ than me makes you less likely to achieve in most other areas in life, including in the work place.

If you want credit for greater physical ability, you also have to accept you arent as smart as everyone else.

IQ tests, by themselves, are not very reliable in predicting intelligence, many studies have proven this fact. So your argument of whites being more intelligent than blacks is false.
I noticed you didn't discuss the over 289 degenerative genetic defects and /or disorders that the Caucasian
race carries in their genes?

For being genetically athletically superior, they sure weren't able to outrun those white slave-holders and traders....

As far as factual information, where's your proof that blacks are genetically superior athletically.

I'll say it again (he ignored it before).

Count all the medals won in the Summer Olympics and separate by race.

He isn't going to like the results.

Even better - do it with the Winter Olympics.

Your comic is false and does not apply, because the IQs of black people world wide are lower than the other races in the same geographical location. The low IQs among black people dont just apply to the US, in fact, the black people in the US have higher IQs than most of the other black people world wide, but their average IQ in the US is still a dismal 85. Sub-Saharan Africans are even lower, with an average of 70.
Racist pseudo-science. Your IQ studies were funded by a white supremacist group, the Pioneer Fund. SPLCenter.org: Into the Mainstream

The only reason black people in the US today are as smart as they are, is because they were lucky enough to have ancestors that were taken here back in the slavery days, and they learned from white people over generations, and their IQ average is continually growing here in the US. Without that history, they would be even dumber. The effect slavery had on black peoples IQs was a positive impact, NOT a negative one.
If you believe that robbing people of their history, their dignity, and all of their rights is justified by the fact that some of them now score higher on a test designed by privileged whites, you've got a very distorted view of right and wrong.

What you are saying is a complete lie. You may not like that black people arent as smart as everyone else, but that doesnt mean it isnt true or that you should make up lies about racist conspriacies concerning the low IQ scores among black people.

Not only do they score the lowest on IQ tests, they also score the lowest on every other academic test. There is no racist conspiracy, they just arent as smart as everyone else. They have proven this on every occasion theyve had the opportunity to take tests.

It would be pretty silly to think that one race is the best at everything. Black people ARE athletically gifted, but they arent so blessed intellectually. They arent retards, but they are still lower than everyone else. Denying this only makes you look like a fool.

Last edited:
I just did a google image search on 'Race Mixing' and this is the first image that came up:

$hardgenetics2li.jpg

The New York Times > Log In

December 9, 2007
All Brains Are the Same Color
By RICHARD E. NISBETT

Ann Arbor, Mich.

JAMES WATSON, the 1962 Nobel laureate, recently asserted that he was “inherently gloomy about the prospect of Africa” and its citizens because “all our social policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is the same as ours — whereas all the testing says not really.”

Dr. Watson’s remarks created a huge stir because they implied that blacks were genetically inferior to whites, and the controversy resulted in his resignation as chancellor of Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory. But was he right? Is there a genetic difference between blacks and whites that condemns blacks in perpetuity to be less intelligent?

The first notable public airing of the scientific question came in a 1969 article in The Harvard Educational Review by Arthur Jensen, a psychologist at the University of California, Berkeley. Dr. Jensen maintained that a 15-point difference in I.Q. between blacks and whites was mostly due to a genetic difference between the races that could never be erased. But his argument gave a misleading account of the evidence. And others who later made the same argument — Richard Herrnstein and Charles Murray in “The Bell Curve,” in 1994, for example, and just recently, William Saletan in a series of articles on Slate — have made the same mistake.

In fact, the evidence heavily favors the view that race differences in I.Q. are environmental in origin, not genetic.

The hereditarians begin with the assertion that 60 percent to 80 percent of variation in I.Q. is genetically determined. However, most estimates of heritability have been based almost exclusively on studies of middle-class groups. For the poor, a group that includes a substantial proportion of minorities, heritability of I.Q. is very low, in the range of 10 percent to 20 percent, according to recent research by Eric Turkheimer at the University of Virginia. This means that for the poor, improvements in environment have great potential to bring about increases in I.Q.

In any case, the degree of heritability of a characteristic tells us nothing about how much the environment can affect it. Even when a trait is highly heritable (think of the height of corn plants), modifiability can also be great (think of the difference growing conditions can make).

Nearly all the evidence suggesting a genetic basis for the I.Q. differential is indirect. There is, for example, the evidence that brain size is correlated with intelligence, and that blacks have smaller brains than whites. But the brain size difference between men and women is substantially greater than that between blacks and whites, yet men and women score the same, on average, on I.Q. tests. Likewise, a group of people in a community in Ecuador have a genetic anomaly that produces extremely small head sizes — and hence brain sizes. Yet their intelligence is as high as that of their unaffected relatives.

Why rely on such misleading and indirect findings when we have much more direct evidence about the basis for the I.Q. gap? About 25 percent of the genes in the American black population are European, meaning that the genes of any individual can range from 100 percent African to mostly European. If European intelligence genes are superior, then blacks who have relatively more European genes ought to have higher I.Q.’s than those who have more African genes. But it turns out that skin color and “negroidness” of features — both measures of the degree of a black person’s European ancestry — are only weakly associated with I.Q. (even though we might well expect a moderately high association due to the social advantages of such features).

During World War II, both black and white American soldiers fathered children with German women. Thus some of these children had 100 percent European heritage and some had substantial African heritage. Tested in later childhood, the German children of the white fathers were found to have an average I.Q. of 97, and those of the black fathers had an average of 96.5, a trivial difference.

If European genes conferred an advantage, we would expect that the smartest blacks would have substantial European heritage. But when a group of investigators sought out the very brightest black children in the Chicago school system and asked them about the race of their parents and grandparents, these children were found to have no greater degree of European ancestry than blacks in the population at large.

Most tellingly, blood-typing tests have been used to assess the degree to which black individuals have European genes. The blood group assays show no association between degree of European heritage and I.Q. Similarly, the blood groups most closely associated with high intellectual performance among blacks are no more European in origin than other blood groups.

The closest thing to direct evidence that the hereditarians have is a study from the 1970s showing that black children who had been adopted by white parents had lower I.Q.’s than those of mixed-race children adopted by white parents. But, as the researchers acknowledged, the study had many flaws; for instance, the black children had been adopted at a substantially later age than the mixed-race children, and later age at adoption is associated with lower I.Q.

A superior adoption study — and one not discussed by the hereditarians — was carried out at Arizona State University by the psychologist Elsie Moore, who looked at black and mixed-race children adopted by middle-class families, either black or white, and found no difference in I.Q. between the black and mixed-race children. Most telling is Dr. Moore’s finding that children adopted by white families had I.Q.’s 13 points higher than those of children adopted by black families. The environments that even middle-class black children grow up in are not as favorable for the development of I.Q. as those of middle-class whites.

Important recent psychological research helps to pinpoint just what factors shape differences in I.Q. scores. Joseph Fagan of Case Western Reserve University and Cynthia Holland of Cuyahoga Community College tested blacks and whites on their knowledge of, and their ability to learn and reason with, words and concepts. The whites had substantially more knowledge of the various words and concepts, but when participants were tested on their ability to learn new words, either from dictionary definitions or by learning their meaning in context, the blacks did just as well as the whites.

Whites showed better comprehension of sayings, better ability to recognize similarities and better facility with analogies — when solutions required knowledge of words and concepts that were more likely to be known to whites than to blacks. But when these kinds of reasoning were tested with words and concepts known equally well to blacks and whites, there were no differences. Within each race, prior knowledge predicted learning and reasoning, but between the races it was prior knowledge only that differed.

What do we know about the effects of environment?

That environment can markedly influence I.Q. is demonstrated by the so-called Flynn Effect. James Flynn, a philosopher and I.Q. researcher in New Zealand, has established that in the Western world as a whole, I.Q. increased markedly from 1947 to 2002. In the United States alone, it went up by 18 points. Our genes could not have changed enough over such a brief period to account for the shift; it must have been the result of powerful social factors. And if such factors could produce changes over time for the population as a whole, they could also produce big differences between subpopulations at any given time.

In fact, we know that the I.Q. difference between black and white 12-year-olds has dropped to 9.5 points from 15 points in the last 30 years — a period that was more favorable for blacks in many ways than the preceding era. Black progress on the National Assessment of Educational Progress shows equivalent gains. Reading and math improvement has been modest for whites but substantial for blacks.

Most important, we know that interventions at every age from infancy to college can reduce racial gaps in both I.Q. and academic achievement, sometimes by substantial amounts in surprisingly little time. This mutability is further evidence that the I.Q. difference has environmental, not genetic, causes. And it should encourage us, as a society, to see that all children receive ample opportunity to develop their minds.

Richard E. Nisbett, a professor of psychology at the University of Michigan, is the author of “The Geography of Thought: How Asians and Westerners Think Differently and Why.”

I havent seen that article before, but it pretty much backs up eveything ive said, even though the writer makes some assumptions i wouldnt make, but its still a good read. Thanks!

Last edited:
IQ has more todo with the emphasis that is placed on education culturally than with race.
One of the reasons why East Asians do fairly well usually.

Education and science was not on a very high emphasis in Sub Saharan Africa, and certainly not among Slave holders.

Apart from that, I did 8 IQ tests and scored between 108 and 141, I do not really believe that IQ tests are an accurate measure for intelligence.

Another thing is that beeing smart is culturally inherited. If the parents read books, the children will read books too. If they dont, the children usually wont.

Godboy said:
What you are saying is a complete lie. You may not like that black people arent as smart as everyone else, but that doesnt mean it isnt true or that you should make up lies about racist conspriacies concerning the low IQ scores among black people.
Everything I've said is true. The studies were backed by the Pioneer Fund. The Pioneer Fund is a Neo-Nazi organization classified as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center. If you choose to believe propaganda disseminated by white supremacists, be my guest, but don't criticize others for choosing not to.

Godboy said:
Not only do they score the lowest on IQ tests, they also score the lowest on every other academic test. There is no racist conspiracy, they just arent as smart as everyone else. They have proven this on every occasion theyve had the opportunity to take tests.

It would be pretty silly to think that one race is the best at everything. Black people ARE athletically gifted, but they arent so blessed intellectually. They arent retards, but they are still lower than everyone else. Denying this only makes you look like a fool.

No one race is inherently better than any other race at anything. Having more or less melanin in your skin isn't going to determine how intelligent you are or how fast you run. Race is a superficiality and a social construct... genetic differences vary more within one "race" than they do between races. People who subscribe to foolish theories of racial superiority might as well claim that people with curly hair are smarter than people with straight hair.

Last edited:
I havent seen that article before, but it pretty much backs up eveything ive said, even though the writer makes some assumptions i wouldnt make, but its still a good read. Thanks!

What you are saying is all based on inaccurate data from tests, that claim to be a predictor of
human intelligence.

Sociologists have found that the SAT test were culturally biased against Blacks and other minorities.
I've seen some of these "IQ" tests, they are nothing but abstract symbols, asking you find a
pattern.! There are Blacks and whites that do poorly on the SAT and IQ tests, and still
go on to be A students at many colleges and Universities. I've read the studies that debunk
and discredit your whites are more intelligent because they score higher on "IQ" test argument. It is all false.

The Olympic results are proof that affirmative action doesn’t achieve “racial equality” by improving Negros, but rather that it drives down performance of Whites AND increases racial tensions, all in one fell swoop. This is why multicultural, mixed-race workforces in countries like the US and Israel can’t even begin to compete with racially pure workforces in countries like Germany, Japan, and now India and China. Race mixing is why Negros have several and Jews have 113 hereditary diseases which pure races don’t, and why residents of Washington, DC, are 350 TIMES more likely to be murdered than residents of racially pure North Dakota, or Mesa, Arizona.

Race mixing is why God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah and everyone in the world except Noah and his racially pure family. The problems caused by multiculturalism are why race mixing is the only sin in the Holy Bible which is referred to as both an abomination and blasphemy of the word of God.

Any comments to refute what I say???????

I will tell you what I told sunni, I will never respond to you again.

Everything I've said is true. The studies were backed by the Pioneer Fund. The Pioneer Fund is a Neo-Nazi organization classified as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center. If you choose to believe propaganda disseminated by white supremacists, by my guest, but don't criticize others for choosing not to.

What you are saying is NOT true. If you knew anything about it, you wouldnt make this statement.

Who is it that the Neo-Nazis hate above all others, including black people? The answer is JEWS. They hate jews above all other groups and the final result of the study revealed Jews to have the highest IQs on the planet, therefore your assertion that this was designed to be racist propaganda is pathetically off the mark. I would also point out the IQs of white people arent at the top of the list either, which is further proof that the results have not been skewed to prop up the Aryan race.

Go back to conspiracy land and let the big boys handle these topics.

Last edited:
Sociologists have found that the SAT test were culturally biased against Blacks and other minorities.

Only black apologists make this claim and its only an opinion to begin with. Regardless, it doesnt matter WHY they dont perform as well on tests as other people, the fact is, they dont. There are probably numerous reasons for it, but at the end of the day, black people arent as smart as everyone else and their test scores prove it.

Last edited:
The Olympic results are proof that affirmative action doesn’t achieve “racial equality” by improving Negros, but rather that it drives down performance of Whites AND increases racial tensions, all in one fell swoop. This is why multicultural, mixed-race workforces in countries like the US and Israel can’t even begin to compete with racially pure workforces in countries like Germany, Japan, and now India and China. Race mixing is why Negros have several and Jews have 113 hereditary diseases which pure races don’t, and why residents of Washington, DC, are 350 TIMES more likely to be murdered than residents of racially pure North Dakota, or Mesa, Arizona.

Race mixing is why God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah and everyone in the world except Noah and his racially pure family. The problems caused by multiculturalism are why race mixing is the only sin in the Holy Bible which is referred to as both an abomination and blasphemy of the word of God.

Any comments to refute what I say???????

The US still has the highest GDP in the WORLD! Germany has had a 20%+ unemployment rate for a while! And guess what they are anything but racially pure. They have a 4% Arab and Turkish Muslim population, they have a growing North African population and they have a growing Slavic population. In India 1.1 million people are Arab Muslims and while they have made great strides they are still a 3rd world country. Japan has been on economic hardship for years! The US is still the leader of the economic world and still the largest economy in the world.

Israel is a country that grew the fastest from birth a mordern 1st world industrialized country in the face of huge obstacles than any other in history. They are industry/world leaders in pharmactiically technology, agricultural advancements, diamond cutting, medical techniques, high tech sector, military equipment and weapons, software development and financing and banking. Its unpresented how quick they rose for desert country to a high tech westernized industrialized nation. If anything their diversity and achievements go against your theories! As a pretext: Shogun go fuck yourself.

Last edited:
What you are saying is NOT true. If you knew anything about it, you wouldnt make this statement.
Childish insults aren't going to make what I said any less true.

Who is it that the Neo-Nazis hate above all others, including black people? The answer is JEWS. They hate jews above all other groups and the final result of the study revealed Jews to have the highest IQs on the planet, therefore your assertion that this was designed to be racist propaganda is pathetically off the mark.
Nazis don't necessarily believe that Jews are stupid; they believe that they're greedy, cheap, and desirous of wealth and power. It's blacks that they believe are stupid.

I would also point out the IQs of white people arent at the top of the list either, which is further proof that the results have not been skewed to prop up the Aryan race.
So what? That whites didn't have the absolute highest scores doesn't change the fact that these studies are inaccurate, unscientific, and funded by hate groups.

Everything I've said is true. The studies were backed by the Pioneer Fund. The Pioneer Fund is a Neo-Nazi organization classified as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center. If you choose to believe propaganda disseminated by white supremacists, by my guest, but don't criticize others for choosing not to.

Who is it that the Neo-Nazis hate above all others, including black people? The answer is JEWS. They hate jews above all other groups and the final result of the study revealed Jews to have the highest IQs on the planet, therefore your assertion that this was designed to be racist propaganda is pathetically off the mark. I would also point out the IQs of white people arent at the top of the list either, which is further proof that the results have not been skewed to prop up the Aryan race.

Go back to conspiracy land and let the big boys handle these topics.

Godboy I think Kalam got you on this one. And for the most part the Nazis never believed the Jews were stupid, rather to the contrary they believed the Jews to be evil geniuses!

Pioneer Fund - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

IQ has more todo with the emphasis that is placed on education culturally than with race.

Education and science was not on a very high emphasis in Sub Saharan Africa, and certainly not among Slave holders.

Apart from that, I did 8 IQ tests and scored between 108 and 141, I do not really believe that IQ tests are an accurate measure for intelligence.

Another thing is that beeing smart is culturally inherited. If the parents read books, the children will read books too. If they dont, the children usually wont.

Now I am not giving an opinion here either way but the IQ tests you take online are worthless and VERY off. You would have to go to an institute to take an accurate test. The online ones are the equivalent of reading your horoscope, meant more for a laugh.

Also the testing they are reffering to has been done across America and the world and the numbers they came out with are averages of those tests. Overall the scores of Blacks were 20 points lower than those of Whites.

If someone who has taken a true IQ test could, please fill us in on what is IN the test. What is it they test exactly? I know it has a general knowledge portion but that is more to make sure that you know what you should know for your age/sex. They won't bother scoring you if you aren't basically educated. It might have to do with how the brain focuses. -Shrugs- Throwing out ideas.

Racist neanderthal?

If you only knew how stupid that makes you sound.

Great comeback.

That is about all you can take I think.

What if I told you that I was a Black man. A proud Black man who is sick of tired of seeing my brothers and sisters blame everyone else for their problems. A proud Black man who knows that if anyone is going to help me, it's going to be me. So what do I do? I work hard, I am honest, I have morals. I do what I'm supposed to do to get ahead.

I don't bitch and follow the Al and Jesse mantra of "you owe me, you owe me."

Would I be unusual? A rarity? Why? Why do people feel it's easier to be a victim and blame others than to take care of yourself and get ahead?

I am waiting for an answer.

That is about all you can take I think.

What if I told you that I was a Black man. A proud Black man who is sick of tired of seeing my brothers and sisters blame everyone else for their problems. A proud Black man who knows that if anyone is going to help me, it's going to be me. So what do I do? I work hard, I am honest, I have morals. I do what I'm supposed to do to get ahead.

I don't bitch and follow the Al and Jesse mantra of "you owe me, you owe me."

Would I be unusual? A rarity? Why? Why do people feel it's easier to be a victim and blame others than to take care of yourself and get ahead?

I am waiting for an answer.
I'd call bullshit. You obviously aren't black.

Now I am not giving an opinion here either way but the IQ tests you take online are worthless and VERY off. You would have to go to an institute to take an accurate test. The online ones are the equivalent of reading your horoscope, meant more for a laugh.

Also the testing they are reffering to has been done across America and the world and the numbers they came out with are averages of those tests. Overall the scores of Blacks were 20 points lower than those of Whites.

If someone who has taken a true IQ test could, please fill us in on what is IN the test. What is it they test exactly? I know it has a general knowledge portion but that is more to make sure that you know what you should know for your age/sex. They won't bother scoring you if you aren't basically educated. It might have to do with how the brain focuses. -Shrugs- Throwing out ideas.

Well, I had one at the German Army (they wanted me but I didnt really want them after serving a bit) and one with a certified psychologist (wanted to apply for Mensa), the other 6 ones were in the Internet.

They had a lot of numeric stuff (finish this row of numbers), relativly few things about knowledge, graphic representation (you see a sheet, find out how it would look like folded), mechanical stuff (you see a transmission of mechanic "Zahnräder", in which direction does the end drill), some memorizing, logic and some stuff I cant remember.
A difference that I remember is that only the army had the mechanical stuff.
I consistently do very well in mathematics and logic, while consitently beeing only "above average" in the graphical stuff.

Forum List

Back