Race mixing

How does it feel knowing that your ancestors sold your brothers and sisters into slavery?

Ours are the ones who created the demand in the first place. Don't blame blacks for one of our injustices that a few of them happened to be complicit in.

Remember that 80's song by Dead or Alive?

Yes, but I don't get what you're trying to say. Sorry, I'm tired...

Ours are the ones who created the demand in the first place. Don't blame blacks for one of our injustices that a few of them happened to be complicit in.

Remember that 80's song by Dead or Alive?

Yes, but I don't get what you're trying to say. Sorry, I'm tired...

Nice spin.

Whites are demonized for having slaves. But you never hear any outrage over who did the selling.

Whites are demonized for having slaves. But you never hear any outrage over who did the selling.

You don't blame the gun dealer for the school shooting; you blame the shooter. I'm not the one who's trying to spin anything here. The fact that some Africans were complicit in the slave trade doesn't absolve Europeans of 99.9% of the guilt.

You don't blame the gun dealer for the school shooting; you blame the shooter. I'm not the one who's trying to spin anything here. The fact that some Africans were complicit in the slave trade doesn't absolve Europeans of 99.9% of the guilt.

Never said it doesn't absolve anybody.

My statement was there is no outrage over the sellers.

Could that be because a certain group of people feel that they get more mileage out of being the victim?

Never said it doesn't absolve anybody.

My statement was there is no outrage over the sellers.
I think that most people who are aware of the African slavers' role in the slave trade think pretty lowly of them. After all, they were traitors to their own people. You can't get much lower than that. Maybe you're right, though. It should probably be made more obvious in history lessons that slaves weren't usually captured by Europeans, they were sold to them by their own kin.

Could that be because a certain group of people feel that they get more mileage out of being the victim?
Some might, but that attitude seems to be getting less and less prevalent by the day. The negative effects that 400 years of slavery and racist treatment had on American blacks are undeniable, however, and are still observable now.

The Olympic results are proof that affirmative action doesn’t achieve “racial equality” by improving Negros, but rather that it drives down performance of Whites AND increases racial tensions, all in one fell swoop. This is why multicultural, mixed-race workforces in countries like the US and Israel can’t even begin to compete with racially pure workforces in countries like Germany, Japan, and now India and China. Race mixing is why Negros have several and Jews have 113 hereditary diseases which pure races don’t, and why residents of Washington, DC, are 350 TIMES more likely to be murdered than residents of racially pure North Dakota, or Mesa, Arizona.

Race mixing is why God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah and everyone in the world except Noah and his racially pure family. The problems caused by multiculturalism are why race mixing is the only sin in the Holy Bible which is referred to as both an abomination and blasphemy of the word of God.

Any comments to refute what I say???????

With regard to the Olympics, Blacks are just genetically, and physically better athletes than Whites, the Black male and female run faster, and longer than
many European Caucasian, it is not about "driving down anyones performance"!,Blacks just perform better than whites, it is in our genes to be faster,and stronger.
What about the over 289 degenerate defective genes the Caucasian races carries in their
gene pool?!. Please, I agree with your first point, I am black, I don't believe in mixing my
pure pristine Black race with Whites, or any other race for that matter. The Black race is
the most dominant race on the planet genetically.Blacks were here first, millions of years ago in Africa,Scientist have proved that fact, I feel Black genes should not be diluted
or mixed.I am not for interracial marriages. With regards to the murders in Wash D.C., I feel that would stem from more of a socio economic cause, as opposed to race.
God destroyed Sodom and Gommorah because they were indulging in Homosexuality,
not any kind of race mixing.

Pointing out the differences between the races is a touchy subject, because its divisive and it doesnt exactly improve race relations, however, if you want to go there, we can...

I think you are probably right and i think the record speaks for itself. Black people seem to do extremely well in certain sports, which lends credence to your claim that they are slightly superior, athletically speaking.

Of course the flip side to this is white people are smarter than black people. Black people score the lowest on IQ tests; lower than ALL other races. Black people in the US score 20 points lower than the average white person, and a full 35 points below Jews, for example. In this situation, the record also speaks for itself, because black nations arent coming up with amazing inventions and technologies. That job usually falls to white people.

How successful are black governments and nations historically speaking, and still currently today? They can sure run fast though.

Im not sure how running the mile 30 seconds faster than me is going to help you in the real world, but having a significantly lower IQ than me makes you less likely to achieve in most other areas in life, including in the work place.

If you want credit for greater physical ability, you also have to accept you arent as smart as everyone else.

Last edited:
Yukon is a troll and doesn't know what the hell he's talking about, some people are mentally ill and don't even know it.

@ Kalam

Being genetically and "racially" mixed are two different things. Race is not biological, genetics are.

Yukon is a troll and doesn't know what the hell he's talking about, some people are mentally ill and don't even know it.

@ Kalam

Being genetically and "racially" mixed are two different things. Race is not biological, genetics are.

Not meaning to be a pill but if genetics are biological and genetics help determine race then by default wouldn't race be biological? Like I said honest question and not meaning to be a pain..

@ Kalam

Not meaning to be a pill but if genetics are biological and genetics help determine race then by default wouldn't race be biological? Like I said honest question and not meaning to be a pain..

Genetics don't determine "race".

Mr. bass,

Your insult is to be expected. I can't help it that the race that I belong to are the masters of the world. You know Mr Bass, kinda like we are at the top of the "food chain". That being said Mr Bass I think you'll agree that we of the caucasian WASP race took the negro people out of trees and grass huts. We educated and civilized them. As the negro progressed he was allowed to make his own decisions, live in his own house, marry, have children. Yes Mr Bass the negro can do almost everything that caucasian people can do. Almost..............

The Olympic results are proof that affirmative action doesn’t achieve “racial equality” by improving Negros, but rather that it drives down performance of Whites AND increases racial tensions, all in one fell swoop. This is why multicultural, mixed-race workforces in countries like the US and Israel can’t even begin to compete with racially pure workforces in countries like Germany, Japan, and now India and China. Race mixing is why Negros have several and Jews have 113 hereditary diseases which pure races don’t, and why residents of Washington, DC, are 350 TIMES more likely to be murdered than residents of racially pure North Dakota, or Mesa, Arizona.

Race mixing is why God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah and everyone in the world except Noah and his racially pure family. The problems caused by multiculturalism are why race mixing is the only sin in the Holy Bible which is referred to as both an abomination and blasphemy of the word of God.

Any comments to refute what I say???????

With regard to the Olympics, Blacks are just genetically, and physically better athletes than Whites, the Black male and female run faster, and longer than
many European Caucasian, it is not about "driving down anyones performance"!,Blacks just perform better than whites, it is in our genes to be faster,and stronger.
What about the over 289 degenerate defective genes the Caucasian races carries in their
gene pool?!. Please, I agree with your first point, I am black, I don't believe in mixing my
pure pristine Black race with Whites, or any other race for that matter. The Black race is
the most dominant race on the planet genetically.Blacks were here first, millions of years ago in Africa,Scientist have proved that fact, I feel Black genes should not be diluted
or mixed.I am not for interracial marriages. With regards to the murders in Wash D.C., I feel that would stem from more of a socio economic cause, as opposed to race.

Pointing out the differences between the races is a touchy subject, because its divisive and it doesnt exactly improve race relations, however, if you want to go there, we can...

I think you are probably right and i think the record speaks for itself. Black people seem to do extremely well in certain sports, which lends credence to your claim that they are slightly superior, athletically speaking.

Of course the flip side to this is white people are smarter than black people. Black people score the lowest on IQ tests; lower than ALL other races. Black people in the US score 20 points lower than the average white person, and a full 35 points below Jews, for example. In this situation, the record also speaks for itself, because black nations arent coming up with amazing inventions and technologies. That job usually falls to white people.

How successful are black governments and nations historically speaking, and still currently today? They can sure run fast though.

Im not sure how running the mile 30 seconds faster than me is going to help you in the real world, but having a significantly lower IQ than me makes you less likely to achieve in most other areas in life, including in the work place.

If you want credit for greater physical ability, you also have to accept you arent as smart as everyone else.

IQ tests, by themselves, are not very reliable in predicting intelligence, many studies have proven this fact. So your argument of whites being more intelligent than blacks is false.
I noticed you didn't discuss the over 289 degenerative genetic defects and /or disorders that the Caucasian
race carries in their genes?

Last edited:

IQ tests, by themselves, are not very reliable in predicting intelligence, many studies have proven this fact. So your argument of whites being more intelligent than blacks is false.
I noticed you didn't discuss the over 289 degenerative genetic defects and /or disorders that the Caucasian

It does predict the capacity to learn. Having a high IQ doesnt exactly translate into success, but having a very low IQ has terrible repurcussions. Regardless, black people score lower on S.A.Ts and every other test for determining knowledge you care to mention, including IQ tests.

The record speaks for itself. Sorry, but black people are the lowest on the intellegence scale, on average, and thats EVERYWHERE in the world. The IQs of black people in the US are actually about 8 points higher than they are in Africa, but black people score the lowest of all the races in every geographic catagory. I think it bullshit to pretend that this means black people are lesser somehow, just like it would be bullshit to say black people are superior because of their athletic talents.

Sorry, but if you want to start pointing out the differences between the races, you have to take the good with the bad.

Last edited:

It does predict the capacity to learn. Having a high IQ doesnt exactly translate into success, but having a very low IQ has terrible repurcussions. Regardless, black people score lower on S.A.Ts and every other test for determining knowledge you care to mention, including IQ tests.

The record speaks for itself. Sorry, but black people are the lowest on the intellegence scale, on average, and thats EVERYWHERE in the world. The IQs of black people in the US are actually about 8 points higher than they are in Africa, but black people score the lowest of all the races in every geographic catagory. I think it bullshit to pretend that this means black people are lesser somehow, just like it would be bullshit to say black people are superior because of their athletic talents.

Sorry, but if you want to start pointing out the differences between the races, you have to take the good with the bad.

Noooooooo.....it doesn't work that way. Statistics are only to be believed it is furthers "his/their" cause.

When facts start to appear that goes against what they believe, they are simply categorized as racist lies "we" use to avoid the real issue.

iq.jpg

Wow.

I never thought of it that way.

Using a comic strip to explain your stand.

Brilliant.

Here is one that fits you.
If having your retarded notion of white superiority challenged offends you, head over to stormfront.com, where you and the rest of the racist neanderthals on the internet can enjoy a "white power" circle-jerk without being harassed.

Your comic is false and does not apply, because the IQs of black people world wide are lower than the other races in the same geographical location. The low IQs among black people dont just apply to the US, in fact, the black people in the US have higher IQs than most of the other black people world wide, but their average IQ in the US is still a dismal 85. Sub-Saharan Africans are even lower, with an average of 70.

The only reason black people in the US today are as smart as they are, is because they were lucky enough to have ancestors that were taken here back in the slavery days, and they learned from white people over generations, and their IQ average is continually growing here in the US. Without that history, they would be even dumber. The effect slavery had on black peoples IQs was a positive impact, NOT a negative one.

Last edited:
Wow.

I never thought of it that way.

Using a comic strip to explain your stand.

Brilliant.

Here is one that fits you.
If having your retarded notion of white superiority challenged offends you, head over to stormfront.com, where you and the rest of the racist neanderthals on the internet can enjoy a "white power" circle-jerk without being harassed.

Racist neanderthal?

If you only knew how stupid that makes you sound.

Your comic is false and does not apply, because the IQs of black people world wide are lower than the other races in the same geographical location. The low IQs among black people dont just apply to the US, in fact, the black people in the US have higher IQs than most of the other black people world wide, but their average IQ in the US is still a dismal 85. Sub-Saharan Africans are even lower, with an average of 70.
Racist pseudo-science. Your IQ studies were funded by a white supremacist group, the Pioneer Fund. SPLCenter.org: Into the Mainstream

The only reason black people in the US today are as smart as they are, is because they were lucky enough to have ancestors that were taken here back in the slavery days, and they learned from white people over generations, and their IQ average is continually growing here in the US. Without that history, they would be even dumber. The effect slavery had on black peoples IQs was a positive impact, NOT a negative one.
If you believe that robbing people of their history, their dignity, and all of their rights is justified by the fact that some of them now score higher on a test designed by privileged whites, you've got a very distorted view of right and wrong.

Forum List

Back