Zone1 Punishment for Race mixing is death?

If no one knows anything why they lynched him if they didnt even know? Im shocked how some people apologise those heinous crimes and race persecutions. That is horrible. Some of the same people who attack me for being Gypsy. DudleySmith and Godboy now I know why they hate Gypsies, they are racists.
Gypsies have a long history of fucking over the poor souls who are unfortunate enough to have to live around them. Why dont you apologize for their bad behavior instead of getting mad at me for pointing it out?

Gypsies have a long history of fucking over the poor souls who are unfortunate enough to have to live around them. Why dont you apologize for their bad behavior instead of getting mad at me for pointing it out?

What is with the long history of perseuction of gypsies, and here and there all few decades or centuries the occassional genocide against gypsies?

Emmitt Till was killed for just winking at a white woman
Which tells you that "race mixing" was basically unheard of. If a wink can get you killed, who is going to attempt a full blown relationship? Not many people at all.

What is with the long history of perseuction of gypsies, and here and there all few decades or centuries the occassional genocide against gypsies?
...because gypsies targeted the innocent people that they lived around for centuries. They are the most notorious thieves in world history.

Which tells you that "race mixing" was basically unheard of. If a wink can get you killed, who is going to attempt a full blown relationship? Not many people at all.
Tell it to the Obama’s

If no one knows anything why they lynched him if they didnt even know?
[/QUOTE]

What are you babbling about? Read the story. As for the modrn versions dreamed up, we aren't getting the whole story either; I posted an example of how the press likes to leave details out that don't add to their own narratives.
Im shocked how some people apologise those heinous crimes and race persecutions.[/quote\

Who is 'apologizing'?
That is horrible. Some of the same people who attack me for being Gypsy. DudleySmith and Godboy now I know why they hate Gypsies, they are racists.[/qupte]

The deliberately distorted opinions of sniveling hypocrites and frauds just make me me laugh.

Nobody here is whining about the other groups who were lynched, are they? lol no of course not.

That may be your reality but it sure isn't mine.

Mine is that he was sexually harassing her in an outrageous manner and if he was doing that, I don't care WHAT happened to him.

Yes, and that can be a terrifying experience for a girl or woman alone with a gang of teenage boys trying to prove what big shots they are to each other, and as I've said black yoofs were no less violent then than they are today, which is why people were always wary of them, same as they are today.

Lynching was used to lynch white criminals as well; when few small towns and counties had money for law enforcement it was incumbent on local people to police themselves and shut down violent offenders. there is zero reason to assume all those lynched were innocent victims, in fact there is little reason to assume that. Most lynchings took place during depressions, like the one in the 1890's.

If it was all just about 'racism n stuff' then there would be far fewer whites lynched and a lot more Mexicans than white, but hardly any Mexicans were lynched compared to whites. Many lynchings were also 'mock lynchings' where nobody was actually killed.

Most black lynchings took place in the South because that is where most blacks lived. Duh. The Klan was stronger in California, the Midwest, and Long Island in the 1900's than in the South, and in case they had little to do with most lynchings.
Whites weren’t lynched because of race, blacks usually were.

Whites weren’t lynched because of race, blacks usually were.

Most were lynched because they committed crimes, same as the white ones were.. Even the NAACP exaggerations only claim 'a third' were innocent of anything. And like I said, the numbers don't point to anything like some wave of crazed armies of white hooded genocidal racists wiping out the black population. The murder rates among blacks killing blacks was a lot larger than those, same as it is today. As we know from the much lied about Tulsa riots blacks casued that one themselves by shooting into a crowd, which of course got a response they didn't like.

Last edited:
Very few black people were lynched for "race mixing" because, race mixing was almost unheard of. People simply didnt mix races back then and of the very few who did, only a miniscule amount of them were caught, and an even smaller amount of those who were caught were caught by the actual KKK.
Except for all those black women impregnated by white men. Thinking of Strom Thurmond as an example.

Forum List

Back