Zone1 Punishment for Race mixing is death?

We “know” an innocent child was tortured and lynched
That may be your reality but it sure isn't mine.

Mine is that he was sexually harassing her in an outrageous manner and if he was doing that, I don't care WHAT happened to him.

I was riding a bike near the University of Chicago in my young days and the area just outside Hyde Park is bad (that is, black) and an old black man yelled at me, "Hey! Take off your dress!"

I was shocked for years. :mad:

You are correct

It turns out he did not even wink

The Tulsa riot may have been caused by a black shoeshine boy raping a white elevator girl (in the elevator), or maybe he just stumbled and fell against her ------ now it

It was caused by a armed black mob making threats, and when one of them fired a shotgun at somebody shit hit the fan. They know what caused it, they just spin a lie about that incident, too, like they do with them all.

Fun Fact about Till's Dad. The PBS tries to imply his Dad 'died in WW II'. Sounds like a war hero, right? Poor kid, daddy killed fighting da Nazis n stuff ...

After enlisting in the United States Army following trial for domestic violence against his estranged wife Mamie Till, which he chose over jail time, Louis Till was court-martialed on two counts of rape and one count of murder in Italy. He was found guilty and was executed by hanging at Pisa. Louis Till was the father of Emmett Till,

How does PBS report this?

Emmett was the only child of Louis and Mamie Till. He never knew his father, a soldier, who died during World War II.

You can bet dollars to donuts a lot more was left out of the whole story as well.

It was caused by a armed black mob making threats, and when one of them fired a shotgun at somebody shit hit the fan. They know what caused it, they just spin a lie about that incident, too, like they do with them all.
I read that, too. They try to make these blacks look like angels, but I would guess they were just as bad back then as they are now.

Fun Fact about Till's Dad. The PBS tries to imply his Dad 'died in WW II'. Sounds like a war hero, right? Poor kid, daddy killed fighting da Nazis n stuff ...

After enlisting in the United States Army following trial for domestic violence against his estranged wife Mamie Till, which he chose over jail time, Louis Till was court-martialed on two counts of rape and one count of murder in Italy. He was found guilty and was executed by hanging at Pisa. Louis Till was the father of Emmett Till,

How does PBS report this?

Emmett was the only child of Louis and Mamie Till. He never knew his father, a soldier, who died during World War II.

You can bet dollars to donuts a lot more was left out of the whole story as well.
interesting ….

What can you tell us about the character of the white men who tortured and lynched Emmet Till?

I read that, too. They try to make these blacks look like angels, but I would guess they were just as bad back then as they are now.

Yes, and an all white jury declared the guy they started the riot over innocent later on, so they just shot themselves in the foot, as usual. They have always had issues with violence, it didn't just start recently. That's why they get the responses they get. Compare how many of them got lynched with the number of Mexicans and latinos and others. I've looked up the stats, they are nowhere near close, some 71 compared to 3,000+ blacks over two centuries, Neither number is alarming over that period of time, in any case. And as I said, the majority of blacks lived in the South, so naturally that is where most of the lynchings took place, and it's also a fact not all of them resulted in death. There is zero evidence the stats would have been any different in northern states or in California if the same demographics existed.

Last edited:
So you're saying that winking at a White woman was justification for murdering a Black kid?

He essentially assaulted her as well, He was there with a gang, and she felt she needed a gun, so however you gimps want to play around and make up shit isn't going to matter much.

Lynching was used to lynch white criminals as well

Mostly for cattle rustling ...

The_Ox-Bow_Incident_(1942_poster).jpg

Mostly for cattle rustling ...

View attachment 765079

Probably. Different crimes out West,, but very few comparatively, considering how many came north after the Anglos started gold rushes and ran off the filthy Apache and Comanche vermin. Over 90% of blacks remained in the South after the Civil War until into the 20th Century. 1,300 whites were lynched from 1882 on, but I haven't found the numbers by state yet, so don't know if they mean in the South or all over. Only 71 Mexicans are recorded, most of those would be out West, probably.

Last edited:
Found this:

Doesn't sound nearly like there was some hapless black hanging from every tree every week; even Mississippi wasn't some bloody genocidal battleground in its worst year. Add to the fact that most of the data comes from sources like the NAACP, it will never be remotely accurate anyway.

Last edited:
He essentially assaulted her as well, He was there with a gang, and she felt she needed a gun, so however you gimps want to play around and make up shit isn't going to matter much.
Your rape fantasies aside

What really happened

And with this as common knowledge your response surely indicate your belief that a Black kid should be tortured and murdered for whistling (maybe) at a White women.

You are what you are.

Your rape fantasies aside

What really happened

And with this as common knowledge your response surely indicate your belief that a Black kid should be tortured and murdered for whistling (maybe) at a White women.

You are what you are.

Toss out those straw men. It's all you have. You are what you are.

Forum List

Back