Race mixing

I'd call bullshit. You obviously aren't black.

How do you know?

Why do you call bullshit?

You're not black and if you are you're an Uncle Thomas.

So the same question goes to you. A black person who relies on him or herself to get ahead instead of whining and blaming the system is an Uncle Tom.

Because he or she isn't banging the "poor me, you owe me" drum, they are a sell out? Maybe they decided to spend their time and energy making themselves and their family better.

Ohhh...wait...blacks want other blacks to stay down. Any black who wants to get ahead is an Uncle Tom.

Misery loves company.

You should be ashamed.

What if I told you that I was a Black man. A proud Black man who is sick of tired of seeing my brothers and sisters blame everyone else for their problems. A proud Black man who knows that if anyone is going to help me, it's going to be me. So what do I do? I work hard, I am honest, I have morals. I do what I'm supposed to do to get ahead.

Would I be unusual? A rarity? Why? Why do people feel it's easier to be a victim and blame others than to take care of yourself and get ahead?

You'd be Bill Cosby.

Bill-Cosby-Photograph-C10042927.jpg

Yes...Uncle Tom Bill Cosby.

I think CB and 52nd don't want to think about Bill Cosby. He's a sell out after all.

Neither one of them don't want anyone telling them they should do better.

It's easier to whine and complain.

They should just do what I do when I feel like complaining.

When I feel beaten down and want to complain, this is what I do:

WFcowbell.gif

So if a black person had those opinions. That they should work and not whine, etc; that would be loathing his race?
That's not what I said. If a black person expressed the same views about his race that you have on this thread, they'd be self-loathing.

So a black person who worked hard, tried to get ahead on his or her own merit, one who didn't count on others to help them, they would be loathesome?
No... again, if a black person subscribed to your belief that blacks are inherently less intelligent than whites, they'd be self-loathing.

I see you have a great attitude about your own people.
I'm white.

Actually, you haven't seen anywhere where I said I loathed black people. I have just stated facts that there are blacks who feel they are better off complaining. And I have pointed out there Jesse and Al have made quite a good living keeping the crap stirred up.
You insinuated that blacks are inherently less intelligent than whites. That doesn't necessarily mean that you loathe blacks, but it does mean that you're a racist.

So if a black person had those opinions. That they should work and not whine, etc; that would be loathing his race?
That's not what I said. If a black person expressed the same views about his race that you have on this thread, they'd be self-loathing.

So a black person who worked hard, tried to get ahead on his or her own merit, one who didn't count on others to help them, they would be loathesome?
No... again, if a black person subscribed to your belief that blacks are inherently less intelligent than whites, they'd be self-loathing.

I see you have a great attitude about your own people.
I'm white.

Actually, you haven't seen anywhere where I said I loathed black people. I have just stated facts that there are blacks who feel they are better off complaining. And I have pointed out there Jesse and Al have made quite a good living keeping the crap stirred up.
You insinuated that blacks are inherently less intelligent than whites. That doesn't necessarily mean that you loathe blacks, but it does mean that you're a racist.

Where did I insinuate that? In fact, it's just the opposite. I see no reason why blacks can't excel in intelligence.

If they would quite whining and complaining and spend that time trying to better themselves, they would probably do it.

(my "great attitude towards you race" comment was meant for CB. I put it in the wrong post)

Last edited:
Where did I insinuate that? In fact, it's just the opposite. I see no reason why blacks can't excel in intelligence.

If they would quite whining and complaining and spend that time trying to better themselves, they would probably do it.

(my "great attitude towards you race" comment was meant for CB. I put it in the wrong post)
You disagreed that the IQ tests were inaccurate or biased, thereby insinuating that their findings were valid.

You disagreed that the IQ tests were inaccurate or biased, thereby insinuating that their findings were valid.

Go back and look sparky.

I never posted anything to the subject of IQ tests.

Nice try though.

Go back and look sparky.

Nice try though.

You seemed pretty pissed when I posted that comic criticizing those IQ tests.

Pissed? Sparky, so little you know about me.

There are very few reasons that I would become pissed.

Trust me, you couldn't possibly do any of them.

Go back and look sparky.

Nice try though.

You seemed pretty pissed when I posted that comic criticizing those IQ tests.

Pissed? Sparky, so little you know about me.

There are very few reasons that I would become pissed.

Trust me, you couldn't possibly do any of them.

You must play for the Dodgers.

Forum List

Back