Race baiters won't like this at all.

I don't deny shit. The videos show what you say to be untrue. You have seen whites destroying property and deny it. That's denial; b----. Whites have a long record of that. Movies have been made about it. Rosewood, for example. Whites destroyed entire black communities b----. So you can just shut your lying ass up about what whites don't do.
Try again, and look in the mirror to see stump dumb, asshole.

These are your words. You don't get to call me names and not get that back.

More proof of your lies. I never denied destroy property. You really need to brush up on your reading comprehension. And btw the name calling started with you. Where do whites destroy entire black communities?

Molly, did you finish grade school? Whites have destroyed black communities. .You know this if you have had any education. So I must assume you don't.

Please explain to me how Jillian is white and she understands that whites do riot and destroy property while you say whites don't do it? How about Delores? She recognizes the same thing. So then explain to me why I am not calling these ladies stupid, idiot and dumb ass because that's what I like doing to whites according to you? You would think that if what you say is true, they would say the same thing wouldn't you?

th
Because they agree with you. Which doesn't make it true. No, the name calling started with you, go back and check all the posts. I am not talking about ancient history. I am talking about now, how are whites destroying black communities? I didn't deny that whites riot either. You like to stretch your lies out.

No it's because you are a racist. You have seen whites destroying property and you were shown whites destroying property. .So Molly since you are such the exert on blackness maybe me , you and the other experts on blackness here can find an all black site where you can express these same sentiments while educating us black folk on how we should do things. .Or are you a coward? You see Molly, Me, AKIP, Essen, Marc and A are here in a mostly whit forum and we fear none of you. But you wouldn't dare enter an all black forum running your mouth like you do here. Because the shit you say is fucked up and racist. And you know that.

Here comes an excuse.
If you consider this a white site, wtf are you doing here? This thread is for all races. Since when did I profess to be an expert on blackness? NEVER. Although you sure as hell seem to be all knowing about whiteness. LOL

I said what I did. Either you and the other whites who enter threads to consistently make comments about blacks or start threads to comment n how it is o b black or black culture like you are experts on blackness can take the challenge or you can punk out. These are your choices. I do know about whiteness. We have to in order to survive.

I'm better educated than your ass.....

How would you know?

Pretty easy. If this person had ANY education they know what this person says is not true.

What was the poster's highest level of education, exactly?

.Maybe you ask that poster because that's the person who said I need to check my education level.

YOU said “I’m better educated than your ass.”

Yep and that was because he told me I needed to check my educational level. But you conveniently missed this like you conveniently missed Trumps racism in referring to Mexicans. So you go ask him the question.

How would you know?

Pretty easy. If this person had ANY education they know what this person says is not true.

.Maybe you ask that poster because that's the person who said I need to check my education level.

Yep and that was because he told me I needed to check my educational level. But you conveniently missed this like you conveniently missed Trumps racism in referring to Mexicans. So you go ask him the question.

Answer the question.

More proof of your lies. I never denied destroy property. You really need to brush up on your reading comprehension. And btw the name calling started with you. Where do whites destroy entire black communities?

Molly, did you finish grade school? Whites have destroyed black communities. .You know this if you have had any education. So I must assume you don't.

Please explain to me how Jillian is white and she understands that whites do riot and destroy property while you say whites don't do it? How about Delores? She recognizes the same thing. So then explain to me why I am not calling these ladies stupid, idiot and dumb ass because that's what I like doing to whites according to you? You would think that if what you say is true, they would say the same thing wouldn't you?

th
Because they agree with you. Which doesn't make it true. No, the name calling started with you, go back and check all the posts. I am not talking about ancient history. I am talking about now, how are whites destroying black communities? I didn't deny that whites riot either. You like to stretch your lies out.

No it's because you are a racist. You have seen whites destroying property and you were shown whites destroying property. .So Molly since you are such the exert on blackness maybe me , you and the other experts on blackness here can find an all black site where you can express these same sentiments while educating us black folk on how we should do things. .Or are you a coward? You see Molly, Me, AKIP, Essen, Marc and A are here in a mostly whit forum and we fear none of you. But you wouldn't dare enter an all black forum running your mouth like you do here. Because the shit you say is fucked up and racist. And you know that.

Here comes an excuse.
If you consider this a white site, wtf are you doing here? This thread is for all races. Since when did I profess to be an expert on blackness? NEVER. Although you sure as hell seem to be all knowing about whiteness. LOL

I said what I did. Either you and the other whites who enter threads to consistently make comments about blacks or start threads to comment n how it is o b black or black culture like you are experts on blackness can take the challenge or you can punk out. These are your choices. I do know about whiteness. We have to in order to survive.
LOL. I never implied that I knew blackness or black culture. You keep making shit up. You are the one constantly cutting down on white people but if anyone says anything negative about a black person, you call them racist. There are good and bad in all races. You only see the bad in whites. If you think I am so stupid, why do you keep replying to my posts? It only shows that you are a horrible liar.

th

Here comes an excuse.

LOL. I never implied that I knew blackness or black culture. You keep making shit up. You are the one constantly cutting down on white people but if anyone says anything negative about a black person, you call them racist. There are good and bad in all races. You only see the bad in whites. If you think I am so stupid, why do you keep replying to my posts? It only shows that you are a horrible liar.

I don't cut down whites, I post up my opposition to whites who are racists. You have entered almost every thread where whites have started a commentary about blacks and you have argued with blacks who have told you those perceptions and stereotypes of blacks are wring. Therefore you must believe you are an expert on black culture. I don't only see the bad in whites, I only see the bad in racist whites. I call people who make RACIST comments about blacks racist. But now I see you are now running from the challenge. This was expected.

Here comes an excuse.

I don't cut down whites, I post up my opposition to whites who are racists. You have entered almost every thread where whites have started a commentary about blacks and you have argued with blacks who have told you those perceptions and stereotypes of blacks are wring. Therefore you must believe you are an expert on black culture. I don't only see the bad in whites, I only see the bad in racist whites. I call people who make RACIST comments about blacks racist. But now I see you are now running from the challenge. This was expected.
Challenge? What challenge? I haven't said anything racist. You have attacked every post I have had and called them racist, without merit. I haven't made racist comments about blacks, if you think so, prove it. You can't because it doesn't exist. You argue with me about my perceptions about people. My perceptions have not been about an entire race of people. I have encountered good people and bad people of many races. I post my thoughts on the threads I find I want to respond to. It appears you only want to argue with pretty much anyone on these threads.

Here comes an excuse.

Challenge? What challenge? I haven't said anything racist. You have attacked every post I have had and called them racist, without merit. I haven't made racist comments about blacks, if you think so, prove it. You can't because it doesn't exist. You argue with me about my perceptions about people. My perceptions have not been about an entire race of people. I have encountered good people and bad people of many races. I post my thoughts on the threads I find I want to respond to. It appears you only want to argue with pretty much anyone on these threads.

You have made racist comments about the black community. You made a racist comment making claims that whites do not destroy property. I can show many more if I chose to waste my time looking up all your posts. .You enter threads to make rude and racist comments about blacks and when we blacks try telling you that your "perspective" about blacks is wrong, you want to tell us who are black how that's not so. I don't see any thread you start, much less a thread with any critique of the bad white people since you say there are bad people of all colors. You are a racist Molly, and I realize you cannot understand how I can say this because to you, these at lifelong held beliefs that you really consider to be the truth. The challenge is for you and these other racists to take your beliefs to an all black forum and educate those blacks about black culture. If what you say is so right and supported then you'll have no problem. Since you and others here claim to know no blacks like me, then you would certainly be welcome to air your views about the reasons the black community has failed to these guys ad they will agree with you. But you won't do that because you know that the shit you believe is racist garbage and that you get protected here.

Answer the question.

No. Ask the guy who made reference to my educational level that question.

Or you can go fuck yourself. Understand?

Just shows that the people at Trimp'sRally undertand the meaning of free speecj
Not like the college liberals that want to shut it down

People at Trump rallies beat up people who were in the stands who opposed Trump.

People at Trump rallies beat up people who were in the stands who opposed Trump.
No there were not speaking at the Trump rally they were there to incite trouble.
They got what they came for. On the other hand the liberal fucks at the universities that invited conservative speakers dideverything they could including rioting to shut down opposing view points.

You have made racist comments about the black community. You made a racist comment making claims that whites do not destroy property. I can show many more if I chose to waste my time looking up all your posts. .You enter threads to make rude and racist comments about blacks and when we blacks try telling you that your "perspective" about blacks is wrong, you want to tell us who are black how that's not so. I don't see any thread you start, much less a thread with any critique of the bad white people since you say there are bad people of all colors. You are a racist Molly, and I realize you cannot understand how I can say this because to you, these at lifelong held beliefs that you really consider to be the truth. The challenge is for you and these other racists to take your beliefs to an all black forum and educate those blacks about black culture. If what you say is so right and supported then you'll have no problem. Since you and others here claim to know no blacks like me, then you would certainly be welcome to air your views about the reasons the black community has failed to these guys ad they will agree with you. But you won't do that because you know that the shit you believe is racist garbage and that you get protected here.
You keep telling people that you are more successful than them, which is bullshit, you can't possibly know that. You keep calling any white people who dispute you a racist. You cannot show where I said whites never riot or destroy property because I have never said that. How am I protected here? More bullshit. I told my experience with SOME blacks, and you perceive this as being racist. I never claimed to know about black culture. You cannot look up and prove any of this because it never happened. You are a pathological liar. Anyone can read your post and see that what you claim I have posted are lies.

blm_group_pro-trump_rally.jpg

The interaction between a Black Lives Matter group and a Trump rally in D.C. over the weekend went in a direction that no one saw coming. In a rather remarkable moment, the leader of the BLM group was unexpectedly invited to take the stage at the Trump/pro-free speech rally and given the floor. By the end of the talk, the two initially hostile groups ended up cheering alongside each other.

Hank Newsome, leader of Black Lives Matter New York, took the stage, while another organizer announced on the mic that he was going to give the protest group a chance to give their message.

"It's about freedom of speech. It’s about celebration," said the Trump rally organizer. "So what we are gonna do is not something you’re used to, and we’re going to give you two minutes of our platform to put your message out."

Members of BLM then took the stage, several holding their fists in the air in the black power gesture, while the leader of the group began speaking.

"I am an American," the BLM leader began. "And the beauty of America is that when you see something broke in your country, you can mobilize to fix it."

The statement was met with cheers from the crowd.

"So you ask why there’s a ‘Black Lives Matter?’ Because you can watch a black man die and be choked to death on television, and nothing happened. We need to address that," he said. "We are anti-bad cop!" Newsome said. "We say if a cop is bad, he needs to get fired like a bad plumber, like a bad lawyer, like a bad politician!"

The people in the audience cheered and clapped.

XXXX -- Mod Edit -- Do not copy entire articles. Select a few paragraphs. CleanJean

After the event, Newsome said, "It kind of restored my faith in some of those people, because when I spoke truths, they agreed."

Black Lives Matter Leader: What I Experienced At Pro-Trump Rally 'Restored My Faith In Some Of These People'
Depends on who you ask from the Trump side.

Because of you ask one of the really fine Nazi's, it ain't gonna work.

You keep telling people that you are more successful than them, which is bullshit, you can't possibly know that. You keep calling any white people who dispute you a racist. You cannot show where I said whites never riot or destroy property because I have never said that. How am I protected here? More bullshit. I told my experience with SOME blacks, and you perceive this as being racist. I never claimed to know about black culture. You cannot look up and prove any of this because it never happened. You are a pathological liar. Anyone can read your post and see that what you claim I have posted are lies.

Really?

BLM can do whatever they want, when the rioting started, I did not see white people destroying property.

The massive destruction, looting and violence is not committed by whites.

Your words Molly.

I can say I am more successful than you and the rest of the low life deplorable assholes here each and every time you tell me I am a failure or I am blaming whites, for my failures, how I need to learn how to work harder to be successful because I call out your racism. You have said whites are scared o go into black communities, you have said black communities at violent and you actually stated how stats show this when they don't. And of course you could nit fathom that blacks could actually be scared to be in all white neighborhoods. You have said nothing about some neighborhoods or some black people. You automatically associated riots with black lives matter but you have not once associated any rioting to any group of whites. You don't fool anyone Molly ad the more you fight it the more I am convinced you are a racist. I know non racist whites. I know who the whites are here who are not racist. And I don't say hat because they agree with me. I say it because of what I seem them saying to those like you.

Really?

BLM can do whatever they want, when the rioting started, I did not see white people destroying property.

Your words Molly.

I can say I am more successful than you and the rest of the low life deplorable assholes here each and every time you tell me I am a failure or I am blaming whites, for my failures, how I need to learn how to work harder to be successful because I call out your racism. You have said whites are scared o go into black communities, you have said black communities at violent and you actually stated how stats show this when they don't. And of course you could nit fathom that blacks could actually be scared to be in all white neighborhoods. You have said nothing about some neighborhoods or some black people. You automatically associated riots with black lives matter but you have not once associated any rioting to any group of whites. You don't fool anyone Molly ad the more you fight it the more I am convinced you are a racist. I know non racist whites. I know who the whites are here who are not racist. And I don't say hat because they agree with me. I say it because of what I seem them saying to those like you.
I wasn't talking about ALL rioting. I said during the BLM riots I did not see whites destroying property. You did not read correctly. You have a problem with reading comprehension. I did not say whites never riot nor did I say all blacks riot. You are pathetic.

Really?

Your words Molly.

I did refer to BLM, R E A D. I did not associate all rioting with BLM. And NO, you cannot know whether or not you are more successful than others that you do not know. This is just you trying act superior, what a bad attribute. The reason BLM is mentioned is because people with wild imaginations say that whites are more violent. I reply by stating what I have observed, in no way is this racist, it is from my observation. Just as you think whites are more violent, yet you think your opinion has more merit or keeps you from being attacked. Why does your opinion about whites being violent different? You paint with a broad brush, I don't.

You have said whites are scared o go into black communities, you have said black communities at violent and you actually stated how stats show this when they don't.
FactCheck: do black Americans commit more crime?

And, by the way, I did not say all black communities. I said where I live there is a lot of crime, but certainly not all black communities.

Molly,

This is no fact check. On top of that this only mentions one crime. You did say whites were scared of being in black communities. And here you try pawning off something as fact that comes from a British TV station. Try using the FBI Uniform Crime Reports.

Black Lives Matter: Philadelphia Super Bowl Riots Reaction ‘Glaring Example of White Privilege’

55e5076247d1e3661dc1d3929ae394d8

In the aftermath of the chaos that erupted in Philadelphia as Eagles fans tore through the streets celebrating their Super Bowl victory, many could not help but notice the difference in how the public and officials reacted to riots by fans compared to those prompted by civil unrest.

"Somehow, it seems there's a line drawn in the sand where destruction of property because of a sports victory is OK and acceptable in America. However, if you have people who are fighting for their most basic human right, the right to live, they will be condemned," Black Lives Matter New York President Hawk Newsome told Newsweek.

Emergency responders struggled to keep up with rioters as they marched through Philadelphia streets leaving destruction in their wake. Revelers reportedly ripped down light posts, caused entire structures to collapse, and damaged vehicles and store buildings as they celebrated the Eagles' 41-33 victory.

But officials appeared slow to condemn the destruction caused by rioters, offering seemingly gentle requests for everyone to "go home."

Black Lives Matter: Philadelphia Super Bowl Riots Reaction ‘Glaring Example of White Privilege’

You have said whites are scared o go into black communities, you have said black communities at violent and you actually stated how stats show this when they don't.
FactCheck: do black Americans commit more crime?

And, by the way, I did not say all black communities. I said where I live there is a lot of crime, but certainly not all black communities.

This is no fact check. On top of that this only mentions one crime. You did say whites were scared of being in black communities. And here you try pawning off something as fact that comes from a British TV station. Try using the FBI Uniform Crime Reports.
Did I say all black communities? Stats are still there, refute them if you don't believe. I am not talking about all crime, I am talking about violent crime and per capita. It shows a chart listing ALL homicides, that is not one crime.

Forum List

Back