Race baiters won't like this at all.

Sure it did, can't you read? What I said was not everyone at the breast cancer rallies are white, do if there is screaming, it isn't just whites doing it, to guess it went over your head, again

I read better than you do. This post was not about skin cancer. It was not about who is screaming at a breast cancer rally. It damn sure ain't about there won't just be whites there either. Because blacks are not the only ones at black lives matter raliies. Whites are there too. But you don't use the same lines then. Nothing you can say goes over my head. .You're dumb Molly, stump stupid.
I bet it makes you feel so superior to call me names. LOL. I know what the post was about. What my comment was stating was anyone screaming at a breast cancer rally would pretty much be women of all colors. BLM can do whatever they want, when the rioting started, I did not see white people destroying property. Try again, and look in the mirror to see stump dumb, asshole.

Stop crying Molly, The post was not about all whites being anywhere. BLM rallies are not attended only by blacks, so then if ttere at riots whites at participating. Get it? You say whites don't destroy property, right?

Pumpkin Riots: Keene Pumpkin Festival turns violent as bros riot

Let's riot because we ran out of pumpkins.

Police Looting Riot gear in Morgantown WV Tear Gas - Rioting after WVU win vs Baylor

Yea we won a football gam! Let's riot!

Denver Super Bowl XXXII Riot

We won the Super Bowl! Lets riot!

Violence erupts at white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Va.

White folks rioting leads to a death.

I can keep going. Whites have rioted for years. So yes, you are a stump stupid woman, a racist, and a fool.

Enough with the racist ASSumptions. I didn't say whites never riot. The massive destruction, looting and violence is not committed by whites. Try again, you stay in denial...thats sad. Keep calling me names, it only shows that you have nothing valid to offer, just insults, pity.

I don't deny shit. The videos show what you say to be untrue. You have seen whites destroying property and deny it. That's denial; b----. Whites have a long record of that. Movies have been made about it. Rosewood, for example. Whites destroyed entire black communities b----. So you can just shut your lying ass up about what whites don't do.
Try again, and look in the mirror to see stump dumb, asshole.

These are your words. You don't get to call me names and not get that back.

More proof of your lies. I never denied destroy property. You really need to brush up on your reading comprehension. And btw the name calling started with you. Where do whites destroy entire black communities?

blm_group_pro-trump_rally.jpg

The interaction between a Black Lives Matter group and a Trump rally in D.C. over the weekend went in a direction that no one saw coming. In a rather remarkable moment, the leader of the BLM group was unexpectedly invited to take the stage at the Trump/pro-free speech rally and given the floor. By the end of the talk, the two initially hostile groups ended up cheering alongside each other.

Hank Newsome, leader of Black Lives Matter New York, took the stage, while another organizer announced on the mic that he was going to give the protest group a chance to give their message.

"It's about freedom of speech. It’s about celebration," said the Trump rally organizer. "So what we are gonna do is not something you’re used to, and we’re going to give you two minutes of our platform to put your message out."

Members of BLM then took the stage, several holding their fists in the air in the black power gesture, while the leader of the group began speaking.

"I am an American," the BLM leader began. "And the beauty of America is that when you see something broke in your country, you can mobilize to fix it."

The statement was met with cheers from the crowd.

"So you ask why there’s a ‘Black Lives Matter?’ Because you can watch a black man die and be choked to death on television, and nothing happened. We need to address that," he said. "We are anti-bad cop!" Newsome said. "We say if a cop is bad, he needs to get fired like a bad plumber, like a bad lawyer, like a bad politician!"

The people in the audience cheered and clapped.

"We don't want handouts, we don't want anything that is yours," he continued. "We want our God-given right to freedom, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness!"

That line earned loud cheers and applause. Responding to some in the crowd calling "All Lives Matter!" Newsome agreed.

"You are so right, my brother, you are so right. All lives matter, right?" he said. "If we really want America great, we do it together."

The pro-Trump crowd loudly applauded in response and broke out into a chant: "USA! USA!"

After the event, Newsome said, "It kind of restored my faith in some of those people, because when I spoke truths, they agreed."

"I feel like we made progress," he continued. "I feel like two sides that never listen to each other actually made progress today. Did I expect to go on that stage? No. I expected to come down here with my fist in the air in a very militant way, exchange insults, maybe some dirty looks, or who knows what. If not on a grander level, but just person to person, I think we really made some substantial steps, without either side yielding anything."

He continued: "I hope they understand that one of the leaders of the Black Lives Matter movement is a proud American and a Christian, who cares deeply about the country and the people in it."

Black Lives Matter Leader: What I Experienced At Pro-Trump Rally 'Restored My Faith In Some Of These People'

A very welcome change from the last eight years.

I hope it continues.

Change from what? The imaginary white racist version of an America that had a block president who oppressed whitey. That never existed.
You think because there was a black president that makes white supremaciats go away?

Did you happen to miss those kkk rallies? Or trumps’s tacist screeds?

Another example of just how fucking stupid some white people are. Basically the white NAACP has been the American system of government.
Wrong. Blacks have EVERY opportunity everyone else has. If you wonder why they're always last, maybe you need some soul searching regarding your education level and your character.

I'm better educated than your ass.....

How would you know?

The interaction between a Black Lives Matter group and a Trump rally in D.C. over the weekend went in a direction that no one saw coming. In a rather remarkable moment, the leader of the BLM group was unexpectedly invited to take the stage at the Trump/pro-free speech rally and given the floor. By the end of the talk, the two initially hostile groups ended up cheering alongside each other.

Hank Newsome, leader of Black Lives Matter New York, took the stage, while another organizer announced on the mic that he was going to give the protest group a chance to give their message.

"It's about freedom of speech. It’s about celebration," said the Trump rally organizer. "So what we are gonna do is not something you’re used to, and we’re going to give you two minutes of our platform to put your message out."

Members of BLM then took the stage, several holding their fists in the air in the black power gesture, while the leader of the group began speaking.

"I am an American," the BLM leader began. "And the beauty of America is that when you see something broke in your country, you can mobilize to fix it."

"So you ask why there’s a ‘Black Lives Matter?’ Because you can watch a black man die and be choked to death on television, and nothing happened. We need to address that," he said. "We are anti-bad cop!" Newsome said. "We say if a cop is bad, he needs to get fired like a bad plumber, like a bad lawyer, like a bad politician!"

"We don't want handouts, we don't want anything that is yours," he continued. "We want our God-given right to freedom, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness!"

That line earned loud cheers and applause. Responding to some in the crowd calling "All Lives Matter!" Newsome agreed.

"You are so right, my brother, you are so right. All lives matter, right?" he said. "If we really want America great, we do it together."

The pro-Trump crowd loudly applauded in response and broke out into a chant: "USA! USA!"

After the event, Newsome said, "It kind of restored my faith in some of those people, because when I spoke truths, they agreed."

"I feel like we made progress," he continued. "I feel like two sides that never listen to each other actually made progress today. Did I expect to go on that stage? No. I expected to come down here with my fist in the air in a very militant way, exchange insults, maybe some dirty looks, or who knows what. If not on a grander level, but just person to person, I think we really made some substantial steps, without either side yielding anything."

He continued: "I hope they understand that one of the leaders of the Black Lives Matter movement is a proud American and a Christian, who cares deeply about the country and the people in it."

Black Lives Matter Leader: What I Experienced At Pro-Trump Rally 'Restored My Faith In Some Of These People'

I hope it continues.

Change from what? The imaginary white racist version of an America that had a block president who oppressed whitey. That never existed.
...trumps’s tacist screeds?

When?

I read better than you do. This post was not about skin cancer. It was not about who is screaming at a breast cancer rally. It damn sure ain't about there won't just be whites there either. Because blacks are not the only ones at black lives matter raliies. Whites are there too. But you don't use the same lines then. Nothing you can say goes over my head. .You're dumb Molly, stump stupid.
I bet it makes you feel so superior to call me names. LOL. I know what the post was about. What my comment was stating was anyone screaming at a breast cancer rally would pretty much be women of all colors. BLM can do whatever they want, when the rioting started, I did not see white people destroying property. Try again, and look in the mirror to see stump dumb, asshole.

Stop crying Molly, The post was not about all whites being anywhere. BLM rallies are not attended only by blacks, so then if ttere at riots whites at participating. Get it? You say whites don't destroy property, right?

Police Looting Riot gear in Morgantown WV Tear Gas - Rioting after WVU win vs Baylor

I can keep going. Whites have rioted for years. So yes, you are a stump stupid woman, a racist, and a fool.

Enough with the racist ASSumptions. I didn't say whites never riot. The massive destruction, looting and violence is not committed by whites. Try again, you stay in denial...thats sad. Keep calling me names, it only shows that you have nothing valid to offer, just insults, pity.

I don't deny shit. The videos show what you say to be untrue. You have seen whites destroying property and deny it. That's denial; b----. Whites have a long record of that. Movies have been made about it. Rosewood, for example. Whites destroyed entire black communities b----. So you can just shut your lying ass up about what whites don't do.

More proof of your lies. I never denied destroy property. You really need to brush up on your reading comprehension. And btw the name calling started with you. Where do whites destroy entire black communities?

Molly, did you finish grade school? Whites have destroyed black communities. .You know this if you have had any education. So I must assume you don't.

Please explain to me how Jillian is white and she understands that whites do riot and destroy property while you say whites don't do it? How about Delores? She recognizes the same thing. So then explain to me why I am not calling these ladies stupid, idiot and dumb ass because that's what I like doing to whites according to you? You would think that if what you say is true, they would say the same thing wouldn't you?

th

Last edited:
Another example of just how fucking stupid some white people are. Basically the white NAACP has been the American system of government.
Wrong. Blacks have EVERY opportunity everyone else has. If you wonder why they're always last, maybe you need some soul searching regarding your education level and your character.

How would you know?

Pretty easy. If this person had ANY education they know what this person says is not true.

I hope it continues.

When?

You don't know when Trump made any racist screeds?

Molly, did you finish grade school? Whites have destroyed black communities. .You know this if you have had any education. So I must assume you don't.

Please explain to me how Jillian is white and she understands that whites do riot and destroy property while you say whites don't do it? How about Delores? She recognizes the same thing. So then explain to me why I am not calling these ladies stupid, idiot and dumb ass because that's what I like doing to whites according to you? You would think that if what you say is true, they would say the same thing wouldn't you?

th

Blacks destroyed black communities. Whites just left.
Liberal Whites and White supremacists riot. Normal everyday Conservative Americans don't riot.
Start shooting rioters could solve that problem.

th

Because they agree with you. Which doesn't make it true. No, the name calling started with you, go back and check all the posts. I am not talking about ancient history. I am talking about now, how are whites destroying black communities? I didn't deny that whites riot either. You like to stretch your lies out.

th

Blacks destroyed black communities. Whites just left.
Liberal Whites and White supremacists riot. Normal everyday Conservative Americans don't riot.
Start shooting rioters could solve that problem.

More psychosis.

I hope it continues.

When?

I know I wasn't talking to you, but feel free to link to one.

th

Because they agree with you. Which doesn't make it true. No, the name calling started with you, go back and check all the posts. I am not talking about ancient history. I am talking about now, how are whites destroying black communities? I didn't deny that whites riot either. You like to stretch your lies out.

No it's because you are a racist. You have seen whites destroying property and you were shown whites destroying property. .So Molly since you are such the exert on blackness maybe me , you and the other experts on blackness here can find an all black site where you can express these same sentiments while educating us black folk on how we should do things. .Or are you a coward? You see Molly, Me, AKIP, Essen, Marc and A are here in a mostly whit forum and we fear none of you. But you wouldn't dare enter an all black forum running your mouth like you do here. Because the shit you say is fucked up and racist. And you know that.

Here comes an excuse.

How would you know?

Pretty easy. If this person had ANY education they know what this person says is not true.

What was the poster's highest level of education, exactly?

I hope it continues.

When?

If you don't know what rump has said that is racist, you suffer from the same psychosis as the other racists here.

But hey let's play along with the loon.

How would you know?

.Maybe you ask that poster because that's the person who said I need to check my education level.

When?

If you don't know what rump has said that is racist, you suffer from the same psychosis as the other racists here.

But hey let's play along with the loon.

Which part was racist, exactly?

How would you know?

.Maybe you ask that poster because that's the person who said I need to check my education level.

YOU said “I’m better educated than your ass.”

Maybe you ask that poster because that's the person who said I need to check my education level
Sorry. NO.
That's NOT what I said. For someone who claims to be "more educated than my ass," reading comprehension eludes you.

th

No it's because you are a racist. You have seen whites destroying property and you were shown whites destroying property. .So Molly since you are such the exert on blackness maybe me , you and the other experts on blackness here can find an all black site where you can express these same sentiments while educating us black folk on how we should do things. .Or are you a coward? You see Molly, Me, AKIP, Essen, Marc and A are here in a mostly whit forum and we fear none of you. But you wouldn't dare enter an all black forum running your mouth like you do here. Because the shit you say is fucked up and racist. And you know that.
You constantly call me racist, lies. Why should you fear anyone?
Here comes an excuse.
I don't make excuses. I never said whites did not destroy property. I asked what black communities do whites destroy NOW. Why would I not speak my mind in a black forum? I have never said anything racist. When I tell you what I have seen and experienced in my life, if it shows a negative light on blacks, that was my experience. It is not racist to point out truths. You are such a whiner, all you can do is resort to calling anyone who disputes your drivel is a racist. BTW, are you saying everyone on black forums think alike? This would be such a pity to try to talk with people who have closed minds and one sided thinking.

th

Here comes an excuse.
If you consider this a white site, wtf are you doing here? This thread is for all races. Since when did I profess to be an expert on blackness? NEVER. Although you sure as hell seem to be all knowing about whiteness. LOL

Forum List

Back