Race baiters won't like this at all.

Did I say all black communities? Stats are still there, refute them if you don't believe. I am not talking about all crime, I am talking about violent crime and per capita. It shows a chart listing ALL homicides, that is not one crime.

Homicide is one category of crime. Per capita is not the total numbers of crimes committed. It's not accurate. I know this because I've worked in communities deemed high crime by per capita but were not.. All crime is violent crime and even if we limit it to your narrow minded version whites commit more. Fact is shown by the FBI Uniform Crime Reports which is used by law enforcement. I wonder if you wake up one day and your bank account was wiped out and you owed a huge debt put on your credit card due to some white person who stole your identify would you not think that was violent. Or maybe your wouldn't think it was violent if your daughter had a run in with someone like Dr.. Nasser. Or you lost your car because it was totaled in a wreck due to a drunk driver. These are crimes Molly and these are examples of 3 different crime categories whites lead in by a large margin. But hey your neighborhood is safe because the good doctor that molested your daughter didn't kill her. At least not physically. When I talk about crime I mean all crime. No one category of crime blacks lead in to claim superiority while whites lead in 27 out of 30.

Now try to understand what is written because I'm using hypotheticals. Despite your finest denials these kinds of people do live in your community But you only look at one category of crime and use that to judge blacks.
You are always in denial. There are more whites thus more crime, but not in violent crimes. I am not judging all blacks, you can't get that out of your head just because you seem to judge all whites.

You are the one in denial. I have not once denied that blacks commit crimes. I do say we commit less tan whites and the facts show this to be the case. Whites commit more white collar crimes, more violent crimes, more property crimes, more drug/alcohol related crimes and more crimes against family. Yes you are judging all blacks. Just because there are more of you doesn't give you an excuse to commit more crime.
I didn't make any excuses, I don't commit crimes. I was talking about where I live, I said there is more violent crime (robbery, burglary and murder) in the town I live in committed by blacks than whites. I never judged all blacks.

Yes you have. I've never committed any crime either, that's not the point here. The point here is your consistent attempt to try telling me how blacks commit more crimes, specifically violent crimes. But law enforcement numbers show a different story. Whites commit the most crimes, including violent crime and whites have been historically the most violent of the races here in America. Fact, and it doesn't matter if YOU did or did not do anything.
Then don't post the words. You post the word "you" when mentioning whites.

blm_group_pro-trump_rally.jpg

The interaction between a Black Lives Matter group and a Trump rally in D.C. over the weekend went in a direction that no one saw coming. In a rather remarkable moment, the leader of the BLM group was unexpectedly invited to take the stage at the Trump/pro-free speech rally and given the floor. By the end of the talk, the two initially hostile groups ended up cheering alongside each other.

Hank Newsome, leader of Black Lives Matter New York, took the stage, while another organizer announced on the mic that he was going to give the protest group a chance to give their message.

"It's about freedom of speech. It’s about celebration," said the Trump rally organizer. "So what we are gonna do is not something you’re used to, and we’re going to give you two minutes of our platform to put your message out."

Members of BLM then took the stage, several holding their fists in the air in the black power gesture, while the leader of the group began speaking.

"I am an American," the BLM leader began. "And the beauty of America is that when you see something broke in your country, you can mobilize to fix it."

The statement was met with cheers from the crowd.

"So you ask why there’s a ‘Black Lives Matter?’ Because you can watch a black man die and be choked to death on television, and nothing happened. We need to address that," he said. "We are anti-bad cop!" Newsome said. "We say if a cop is bad, he needs to get fired like a bad plumber, like a bad lawyer, like a bad politician!"

The people in the audience cheered and clapped.

XXXX -- Mod Edit -- Do not copy entire articles. Select a few paragraphs. CleanJean

After the event, Newsome said, "It kind of restored my faith in some of those people, because when I spoke truths, they agreed."

Black Lives Matter Leader: What I Experienced At Pro-Trump Rally 'Restored My Faith In Some Of These People'
For my part, it is anyone white who subtly or not so subtly defends white racism as well as those
blm_group_pro-trump_rally.jpg

The interaction between a Black Lives Matter group and a Trump rally in D.C. over the weekend went in a direction that no one saw coming. In a rather remarkable moment, the leader of the BLM group was unexpectedly invited to take the stage at the Trump/pro-free speech rally and given the floor. By the end of the talk, the two initially hostile groups ended up cheering alongside each other.

Hank Newsome, leader of Black Lives Matter New York, took the stage, while another organizer announced on the mic that he was going to give the protest group a chance to give their message.

"It's about freedom of speech. It’s about celebration," said the Trump rally organizer. "So what we are gonna do is not something you’re used to, and we’re going to give you two minutes of our platform to put your message out."

Members of BLM then took the stage, several holding their fists in the air in the black power gesture, while the leader of the group began speaking.

"I am an American," the BLM leader began. "And the beauty of America is that when you see something broke in your country, you can mobilize to fix it."

The statement was met with cheers from the crowd.

"So you ask why there’s a ‘Black Lives Matter?’ Because you can watch a black man die and be choked to death on television, and nothing happened. We need to address that," he said. "We are anti-bad cop!" Newsome said. "We say if a cop is bad, he needs to get fired like a bad plumber, like a bad lawyer, like a bad politician!"

The people in the audience cheered and clapped.

XXXX -- Mod Edit -- Do not copy entire articles. Select a few paragraphs. CleanJean

After the event, Newsome said, "It kind of restored my faith in some of those people, because when I spoke truths, they agreed."

Black Lives Matter Leader: What I Experienced At Pro-Trump Rally 'Restored My Faith In Some Of These People'
Who exactly are you referring to as "race baiters"

Anybody black who speaks out against racism by whites.
For my part, it is anyone white who subtly or not so subtly defends white racism as well as those accuse blacks of being racist for not submitting to racism. However, I suspect that the OP-Little Clean Jean- was referring to "Liberals" who call racists out for what they are. Well, Little Jean, this liberal does in fact like that these people found common ground.

I do too, but Clean Jean is doing both.
Little Clean Jean needs to go to OZ to get a brain.

FactCheck: do black Americans commit more crime?

And, by the way, I did not say all black communities. I said where I live there is a lot of crime, but certainly not all black communities.

This is no fact check. On top of that this only mentions one crime. You did say whites were scared of being in black communities. And here you try pawning off something as fact that comes from a British TV station. Try using the FBI Uniform Crime Reports.
Did I say all black communities? Stats are still there, refute them if you don't believe. I am not talking about all crime, I am talking about violent crime and per capita. It shows a chart listing ALL homicides, that is not one crime.

Homicide is one category of crime. Per capita is not the total numbers of crimes committed. It's not accurate. I know this because I've worked in communities deemed high crime by per capita but were not.. All crime is violent crime and even if we limit it to your narrow minded version whites commit more. Fact is shown by the FBI Uniform Crime Reports which is used by law enforcement. I wonder if you wake up one day and your bank account was wiped out and you owed a huge debt put on your credit card due to some white person who stole your identify would you not think that was violent. Or maybe your wouldn't think it was violent if your daughter had a run in with someone like Dr.. Nasser. Or you lost your car because it was totaled in a wreck due to a drunk driver. These are crimes Molly and these are examples of 3 different crime categories whites lead in by a large margin. But hey your neighborhood is safe because the good doctor that molested your daughter didn't kill her. At least not physically. When I talk about crime I mean all crime. No one category of crime blacks lead in to claim superiority while whites lead in 27 out of 30.

Now try to understand what is written because I'm using hypotheticals. Despite your finest denials these kinds of people do live in your community But you only look at one category of crime and use that to judge blacks.
You are always in denial. There are more whites thus more crime, but not in violent crimes. I am not judging all blacks, you can't get that out of your head just because you seem to judge all whites.

You are the one in denial. I have not once denied that blacks commit crimes. I do say we commit less tan whites and the facts show this to be the case. Whites commit more white collar crimes, more violent crimes, more property crimes, more drug/alcohol related crimes and more crimes against family. Yes you are judging all blacks. Just because there are more of you doesn't give you an excuse to commit more crime.
https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-09-29/race-and-homicide-in-america-by-the-numbers

Forum List

Back