Rabbi Weiss Said Zionists have hijacked the Jewish religion.

Look who eots pulled up -- those favorite Jews from the Islamofascist/NeoNazi hate sites. Even though this is such a tiny, tiny group of Jews of whom the majority of Jews don't believe in their nonsense, I think they can all chip in to buy eots a ticket the next time these nutty Jews visit the nutty leaders in Iran. I wonder if eots is willing to grow a long bushy beard to fit in with these nuts. I certainly hope so since he has nothing else to do these
days.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHq25tnZoFs]Son of Hamas Leader: The God of Islam Suffers from Split Personality; Muhammad - a False Prophet - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQwn4-jXNLs]Ex-muslim Wafa Sultan Debates Sheikh Omar Bakri - YouTube[/ame]

Look who eots pulled up -- those favorite Jews from the Islamofascist/NeoNazi hate sites. Even though this is such a tiny, tiny group of Jews of whom the majority of Jews don't believe in their nonsense, I think they can all chip in to buy eots a ticket the next time these nutty Jews visit the nutty leaders in Iran. I wonder if eots is willing to grow a long bushy beard to fit in with these nuts. I certainly hope so since he has nothing else to do these
days.

but yet they believe its their land because god gave it to more 2000 years ago ??...you mean really they are secular land thieves posing as Judaism ?

thaks roudy-----when I write ----what this shaykh what's his name says about islam on message boards------people claim I am ISLAMOPHOBIC etc etc In the past----saying what the Shaykh said actually got me banned

days.

but yet they believe its their land because god gave it to more 2000 years ago ??...you mean really they are secular land thieves posing as Judaism ?
No it's their land because the archeological evidence shows its their land. Which means its their land scientifically, historically, culturally, religiously, and the fact that they've reclaimed it, physically. Meanwhile the invading Arab Muslims have NONE of those components.

thaks roudy-----when I write ----what this shaykh what's his name says about islam on message boards------people claim I am ISLAMOPHOBIC etc etc In the past----saying what the Shaykh said actually got me banned
Sure thing irose. Wafa Sultan is a heroin. She should be awarded a Nobel prize in my opinion.

days.

No it's their land because theshows its their land. Which means its their land scientifically, historically, culturally, religiously, and the fact that they've reclaimed it, physically. Meanwhile the invading Arab Muslims have NONE of those components.

you are saying the is no evidence archaeological scientifically historically, culturally, religiously of Arabs on the lands in question ?...lol
stop being so stupid

of course there is evidence ot the arab invasion -----and take over by murder, pillage and rape in palestine------even written records land acquisition by force is they way the jihadist filth got spread around

days.

when you dont like , its from NeoNazi sites... and do you realize that all people like you sharing about muslim people from NeoNazi biased things ?

did you know that you are exatly a NeoNazi ?

Last edited:
No it's their land because theshows its their land. Which means its their land scientifically, historically, culturally, religiously, and the fact that they've reclaimed it, physically. Meanwhile the invading Arab Muslims have NONE of those components.

you are saying the is no evidence archaeological scientifically historically, culturally, religiously of Arabs on the lands in question ?...lol
stop being so stupid
There has never been a Arab Palestinian country, people, culture, currency, capital, ruler, distinct food, language, and there has never been archeological evidence to show that. "Palestinians" are recent invaders from neighboring Arab lands who started calling themselves that name as of 1967. "Palestinian" was the name which referred exclusively to the JEWS that lived on that land.

days.

when you dont like , its from NeoNazi sites... and do you realize that all people like you sharing about muslim people from NeoNazi biased things ?

Hey FckingStupid, 20 crazy Jews do not represent what 99.999% of Jewish people think about Israel and its place in Judaism. In fact Zionism is central to the Jewish faith, even more so than Mecca is to Muslims.

stop being so stupid
There has never been a Arab Palestinian country, people, culture, currency, capital, ruler, distinct food, language, and there has never been archeological evidence to show that. "Palestinians" are recent invaders from neighboring Arab lands who started calling themselves that name as of 1967. "Palestinian" was the name which referred exclusively to the JEWS that lived on that land.

A rose by any other name...

days.

I wonder if the Turk posting Rachel Corrie's picture will ever post any pictures of the people who died and those who were wounded in Mike's Place by one of the terrorists who was hiding in the office of the group Rachel Corrie belonged to. The Turk doesn't realize that he nor anyone of us would have even heard of this tiny group of Jews if the NeoNazi/Islamofascists didn't pull them up from the hate sites. Maybe the Turk would also like to grow a big bushy beard and join these crazy Jews when they visit their crazy friends in Iran, or perhaps the Turk is a Sunni and wouldn't step foot in a majority Shiite country.
By the way, I wonder if the Turk would also post a picture of the priest who was killed in his country not too long ago.

days.

Listen, eots, readers with any brains realize that the only way you Jew haters have heard about this tiny group of Jews is because they are featured on the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites. None of us would have even heard of this group if people with your sick mind set didn't constantly drag them up from the hate sites. Now why don't you grow a long bushy beard and join your pals on their next visit to their friends in Iran? Just don't play your lousy music to the nutty leaders on Iran -- they might throw you in prison for it. As far as Jews believing in the Bible with regard to the land of Israel, you appear to have no problem with other religions believing what they want to believe in. Maybe you should just convert, eots, since you are already such a good Dhimwit. You will have no problem then with agreeing with the Muslims who have said that Islam is for the entire world or that everyone was born a Muslim and will eventually revert back. I think Islam would be right up your alley.

Forum List

Back