Rabbi ‘Pleasantly Surprised’ by Trump’s ‘Warm and Personal Side’

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
The left wants you to believe he’s a cold, heartless, blood-sucking vampire simply because he won’t take any of their shit like the rest of America does.
“He put his hand on my shoulder and the first question he asked me was, ‘Rabbi, tell me how are you doing?’ And I must say throughout the time we spent together, I was pleasantly surprised by a warm and personal side to the president that I don’t think America has ever seen,” he continued.
He continues to illustrate real leadership. Not the disgusting, sleazy, tell-people-what-they-want-to-hear-then-screw-them-over “leadership” of the left.

Pittsburgh Rabbi Says He Was ‘Pleasantly Surprised’ by Trump During Visit

The left wants you to believe he’s a cold, heartless, blood-sucking vampire simply because he won’t take any of their shit like the rest of America does.
“He put his hand on my shoulder and the first question he asked me was, ‘Rabbi, tell me how are you doing?’ And I must say throughout the time we spent together, I was pleasantly surprised by a warm and personal side to the president that I don’t think America has ever seen,” he continued.
He continues to illustrate real leadership. Not the disgusting, sleazy, tell-people-what-they-want-to-hear-then-screw-them-over “leadership” of the left.

The Progressive tried to tear down his image the day he got elected.

The left media hides that side because they know it would be their guaranteed downfall.

he'd be better off showing this side if he must "twitter" vs the attacks he does all the time.

hahahahahaha

hilarious

I heard Hitler could appear to be a nice guy too.

Trump started to tear down his own image the day he ran for President.

:icon_lol: But then he wouldn’t get the Dems screeching like wild banshees.

Seriously though, if they laid off him for even a minute, he might not do it as often.

he'd be better off showing this side if he must "twitter" vs the attacks he does all the time.

So, Rabbi Myers is glad Trump didn't try & screw his wife; big deal.

Trump fvcked every one elses' wife.

face-with-rolling-eyes.png

It's called 'butt kissing'.

What is a Rabbi who probably wants continued American support of Israel going to say about a POTUS who seems very, pro Israel?
'Trump sucks'?

Trump could have spat in the Rabbi's face and the latter would have put a positive spin on it.

Jeez...are you naive or what.

Last edited:
What is a Rabbi who probably wants continued American support of Israel going to say about a POTUS who seems very, pro Israel? 'Trump sucks'?
Jesus dude...that literally has to be one of the dumbest - and most desperate - posts ever made on USMB. Even when it is indisputable that President Trump conducted himself with class and concern towards others, you just can’t bring yourself to admit it.

Let me guess...you couldn’t take Obama’s cock out of your mouth? Even while he was taking selfies during Nelson Mandela’s funeral?

Forum List

Back