Rabbi ‘Pleasantly Surprised’ by Trump’s ‘Warm and Personal Side’

The left wants you to believe he’s a cold, heartless, blood-sucking vampire simply because he won’t take any of their shit like the rest of America does.
“He put his hand on my shoulder and the first question he asked me was, ‘Rabbi, tell me how are you doing?’ And I must say throughout the time we spent together, I was pleasantly surprised by a warm and personal side to the president that I don’t think America has ever seen,” he continued.
He continues to illustrate real leadership. Not the disgusting, sleazy, tell-people-what-they-want-to-hear-then-screw-them-over “leadership” of the left.

Pittsburgh Rabbi Says He Was ‘Pleasantly Surprised’ by Trump During Visit

face-with-rolling-eyes.png

It's called 'butt kissing'.

What is a Rabbi who probably wants continued American support of Israel going to say about a POTUS who seems very, pro Israel?
'Trump sucks'?

Trump could have spat in the Rabbi's face and the latter would have put a positive spin on it.

Jeez...are you naive or what.

Welcome, children ... to the Jewish Conspiracy Hour ...

51UmZNb5ZyL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

What is a Rabbi who probably wants continued American support of Israel going to say about a POTUS who seems very, pro Israel? 'Trump sucks'?
Welcome, children ... to the Jewish Conspiracy Hour ...
Thank god for that horrible mass shooting! I mean, when you consider that the entire U.S. foreign policy for Israel hung in the balance of the words of Rabbi Myers, it was so fortuitous as it gave the President an opportunity to meet the man he had never heard of - but who he was completely and totally committed to crafting his foreign policy around!

Fucking hilarious :lmao:

The left wants you to believe he’s a cold, heartless, blood-sucking vampire simply because he won’t take any of their shit like the rest of America does.
“He put his hand on my shoulder and the first question he asked me was, ‘Rabbi, tell me how are you doing?’ And I must say throughout the time we spent together, I was pleasantly surprised by a warm and personal side to the president that I don’t think America has ever seen,” he continued.
He continues to illustrate real leadership. Not the disgusting, sleazy, tell-people-what-they-want-to-hear-then-screw-them-over “leadership” of the left.

Pittsburgh Rabbi Says He Was ‘Pleasantly Surprised’ by Trump During Visit

I heard Hitler could appear to be a nice guy too.

Troll

Forum List

Back