R-W'ers' hatred of Obama unabated even in his last year in office

Looks like you're the uneducated nitwit......in fact....it is a law that the President can make that can be overturned by a succeeding president. Now eat crow.

The one sure way of getting rid of an executive order is in the White House. If an administration doesn't like an order from a previous president, it can legally reverse it on its own.
Executive orders coming? Here's how they work

1ht_eatcrow16__01__630x420.jpg

Playtex, you've always had an IQ of DD, but even for you this is a level of stupidity beyond the pale...

{Executive Orders (EOs) are legally binding orders given by the President, acting as the head of the Executive Branch, to Federal Administrative Agencies. Executive Orders are generally used to direct federal agencies and officials in their execution of congressionally established laws or policies.}

ThisNation.com--What is an Executive Order?

An EO is not law, you drooling moron. In fact, an EO by nature has no authority over any person who is not employed by a federal agency working for the Executive.

Moron.....an EO has the force of law. Talk about stupid....that's why I generally don't respond to your posts....you're an ignorant boob who thinks he knows lot and shows how stupid he really is challenging others.

From your very own link....you must be extra stupid if you post a link that contradicts your claims. Why don't you remain quiet, so as to not expose how really ignorant you are.

Now, don't bother me again.....I don't like to debate with a drooling mental pygmy.

From your link:

Executive Orders (EOs) are legally binding orders given by the President, acting as the head of the Executive Branch, to Federal Administrative Agencies. Executive Orders are generally used to direct federal agencies and officials in their execution of congressionally established laws or policies.

Wiki:
Executive orders have the full force of law when they take authority from a legislative power which grants its power directly to the Executive by the Constitution, or are made pursuant to Acts of Congress that explicitly delegate to the President some degree of discretionary power (delegated legislation).

Actually EO's aren't worth the paper they're written on unless they used to direct federal agencies and officials in the execution of congressionally established laws, policies or are to implement powers bestowed to the executive branch by the Constitution. A president can't just make shit up as they go along.

And where did I ever say that a President can?

The rabid hatred of Obama by right wing losers continues even when this president approaches his last year of his two-term tenure.

There is plenty of criticism of Obama's policies by progressive democrats, but the hatred expressed by some (not all) right wingers on here is not only fanatical, but I would contend that such hatred is rooted in latent racism.

I'm sorry, I hate all criminals. You dear leader is still violating our laws and shitting on our Constitution. He hasn't changed his ways, so why should my opinion of him change?

Funny how Republicans look the other way when their leaders shit all over the Constitution....but are quick to falsely accuse Obama of doing that....why don't you explain exactly how Obama is violating our laws....I'll wait!

Republicans Vote Against the Constitution

I'll be nice and provide one example. He issued work permits to illegals that were not eligible for them by law. He swore that he would take care that the laws be "faithfully executed", he lied. Broke the law and shit on the Constitution with one act.

Are you' talking about the Dream Act? The illegals that you are talking about are:

Have been continuously present in the U.S. for five years.
Were 15 years of age or younger when they initially entered the United States and are currently 35 years of age or younger.
Have been persons of good moral character since initially entering the United States.
Have not ordered, incited, assisted, or otherwise participated in the persecution of any person on account of race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion.
(more)

So why don't you all quit your "righteousness" facade when you all fight against abortions and admit you really don't give a shit about people? These people have not known any other country and you and your "righteous" peers want to send them to a foreign country to fend for themselves. How "compassionate conservative" is that?

Fuck you asshole, what do you not understand about illegal, as in criminal, and FYI he hasn't confined it to just dreamers either. Their acts are illegal, they break the law everyday they remain in the country and your dear leader broke the law by issuing work permits, you can't make excuses for any criminals, including your dear leader, unless you think laws in this country are just meaningless.

What part of my post did you not understand, drooling mental pygmy?

Now, don't bother me again.....I don't like to debate with a drooling mental pygmy.

What I don't understand is why you repeatedly hold yourself up for ridicule.

Look, you have to know that you're dumb. You get by on your boobs, not your brains.

You're a hack reciting crap that you have no hope of ever understanding.

The rabid hatred of Obama by right wing losers continues even when this president approaches his last year of his two-term tenure.

There is plenty of criticism of Obama's policies by progressive democrats, but the hatred expressed by some (not all) right wingers on here is not only fanatical, but I would contend that such hatred is rooted in latent racism.
Nothing like the hatred shown to Bush.

Chances are pretty good that if you ask the families of the 4500 killed and 35,000 seriously wounded in a war Bush declared unnecessarily there might actually be a reason for that besides his complexion. Acting on advice he received directly from his god he jumped up and started a war that was over directly.....well, actually his declaration of victory was a bit premature. About eight years premature:

mission%20accomplished%20banner%2023423423.jpg

George Bush: 'God told me to end the tyranny in Iraq'

The president told Palestinians God also talked to him about Middle East peace:

"Nabil Shaath, who was Palestinian foreign minister at the time, said: "President Bush said to all of us: 'I am driven with a mission from God'. God would tell me, 'George go and fight these terrorists in Afghanistan'. And I did. And then God would tell me 'George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq'. And I did."
Mr Bush went on: "And now, again, I feel God's words coming to me, 'Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East'. And, by God, I'm gonna do it."

alg-george-bush-whitehouse-jpg.jpg

What I don't understand is why you repeatedly hold yourself up for ridicule.

Look, you have to know that you're dumb. You get by on your boobs, not your brains.

You're a hack reciting crap that you have no hope of ever understanding.

Apparently you're not only an idiot, you can't read..........bwahahaha...

And btw, my hatred of Barack Hussein Obama will continue after he is no longer in office.

....and I'm sure Obama will really be "heart-broken" over your long-lasting hatred......(What a dull poster)

Looks like you're the uneducated nitwit......in fact....it is a law that the President can make that can be overturned by a succeeding president. Now eat crow.

The one sure way of getting rid of an executive order is in the White House. If an administration doesn't like an order from a previous president, it can legally reverse it on its own.

Playtex, you've always had an IQ of DD, but even for you this is a level of stupidity beyond the pale...

{Executive Orders (EOs) are legally binding orders given by the President, acting as the head of the Executive Branch, to Federal Administrative Agencies. Executive Orders are generally used to direct federal agencies and officials in their execution of congressionally established laws or policies.}

An EO is not law, you drooling moron. In fact, an EO by nature has no authority over any person who is not employed by a federal agency working for the Executive.

Moron.....an EO has the force of law. Talk about stupid....that's why I generally don't respond to your posts....you're an ignorant boob who thinks he knows lot and shows how stupid he really is challenging others.

From your very own link....you must be extra stupid if you post a link that contradicts your claims. Why don't you remain quiet, so as to not expose how really ignorant you are.

From your link:

Executive Orders (EOs) are legally binding orders given by the President, acting as the head of the Executive Branch, to Federal Administrative Agencies. Executive Orders are generally used to direct federal agencies and officials in their execution of congressionally established laws or policies.

Wiki:
Executive orders have the full force of law when they take authority from a legislative power which grants its power directly to the Executive by the Constitution, or are made pursuant to Acts of Congress that explicitly delegate to the President some degree of discretionary power (delegated legislation).

Actually EO's aren't worth the paper they're written on unless they used to direct federal agencies and officials in the execution of congressionally established laws, policies or are to implement powers bestowed to the executive branch by the Constitution. A president can't just make shit up as they go along.

An EO only has the force of the law it is implementing, they are worthless when they are contrary to law. Like your dear leaders deferring deportation of illegals and directing they be given work permits.

I'm sorry, I hate all criminals. You dear leader is still violating our laws and shitting on our Constitution. He hasn't changed his ways, so why should my opinion of him change?

Funny how Republicans look the other way when their leaders shit all over the Constitution....but are quick to falsely accuse Obama of doing that....why don't you explain exactly how Obama is violating our laws....I'll wait!

I'll be nice and provide one example. He issued work permits to illegals that were not eligible for them by law. He swore that he would take care that the laws be "faithfully executed", he lied. Broke the law and shit on the Constitution with one act.

Are you' talking about the Dream Act? The illegals that you are talking about are:

Were 15 years of age or younger when they initially entered the United States and are currently 35 years of age or younger.
Have been persons of good moral character since initially entering the United States.
Have not ordered, incited, assisted, or otherwise participated in the persecution of any person on account of race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion.
(more)

So why don't you all quit your "righteousness" facade when you all fight against abortions and admit you really don't give a shit about people? These people have not known any other country and you and your "righteous" peers want to send them to a foreign country to fend for themselves. How "compassionate conservative" is that?

Fuck you asshole, what do you not understand about illegal, as in criminal, and FYI he hasn't confined it to just dreamers either. Their acts are illegal, they break the law everyday they remain in the country and your dear leader broke the law by issuing work permits, you can't make excuses for any criminals, including your dear leader, unless you think laws in this country are just meaningless.

No, fuck you. You don't like it when the truth is shoved in your face. So, you don't like to face the fact that your "righteous" fight against abortion is just a facade, because in reality you and the rest of your conservative peers really don't give a shit about people. Your damn leaders want to repeal Obamacare (how many useless times have they submitted repeal bills?) knowing full well that many children will die without health care.....do you care? Of course not, so go fuck yourself with your righteous attitude.

It's not their fault they were brought here as children....yet you want to send them to an unknown area they've never been to before. You are nothing but a bunch of heartless bastards.

Apparently you're not only an idiot, you can't read..........bwahahaha...

Oh, I can't read? :rofl:

Still you couldn't quite grasp what an EO is and does. You're still just sure the Obama is a dictator who can make law with his very utterance.

You are incredibly stupid, but fun to laugh at.

Sure, OKTX.....wet dreams of impeachment??? :2up:

Probably no more or less that left wing hatred of Bush or any national GOP figure.

Bush was hated for staring wars and killing 100 of thousands.....Obama, is hated by you guys for kicking your sorry arses TWICE.

Probably no more or less that left wing hatred of Bush or any national GOP figure.

Bush was hated for staring wars and killing 100 of thousands.....Obama, is hated by you guys for kicking your sorry arses TWICE.

Wars that a number Dems went along with until Bush messed the post Saddam occupation of Iraq and did not correctly assess tactical needs in Afgan country side. As for losing to BO twice, shit happens, win some lose some. You left wing bozos are a piece of work.

(more)

No, fuck you. You don't like it when the truth is shoved in your face. So, you don't like to face the fact that your "righteous" fight against abortion is just a facade, because in reality you and the rest of your conservative peers really don't give a shit about people. Your damn leaders want to repeal Obamacare (how many useless times have they submitted repeal bills?) knowing full well that many children will die without health care.....do you care? Of course not, so go fuck yourself with your righteous attitude.

It's not their fault they were brought here as children....yet you want to send them to an unknown area they've never been to before. You are nothing but a bunch of heartless bastards.

Address what I said and stop with the bullshit deflection. Oh right, you can't without admitting your dear leader is a fucking criminal who is enabling other criminals.

Sure, OKTX.....wet dreams of impeachment??? :2up:

Oh boy, more deflection from a maobamabot, who would have thunk?

From your link:

Wiki:

An EO only has the force of the law it is implementing, they are worthless when they are contrary to law. Like your dear leaders deferring deportation of illegals and directing they be given work permits.

FYI, idiot, the Dream Act Executive Order has never been enacted.

Q: Did President Obama “enact” the DREAM Act by executive order to give “amnesty” to 20 million illegal immigrants?
A: No. But the administration in 2011 adopted a policy of giving “particular care” before deporting students, military veterans and others deemed to be low risk. In 2011, it issued a new policy to allow certain illegal immigrants brought to the U.S. as children to apply for two-year work permits.
Did Obama ‘Enact’ DREAM Act?

The Executive Order that Obama did sign having to do with immigration is totally legal and within the Constitution..

Why Obama's Immigration Policy Is Constitutional

What Bush and Cheney did when they allowed water boarding was not Constitutional and I don't see any conservative Republican bringing that up....they're the ones that should be in prison.

Forum List

Back