R-W'ers' hatred of Obama unabated even in his last year in office

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
The rabid hatred of Obama by right wing losers continues even when this president approaches his last year of his two-term tenure.

There is plenty of criticism of Obama's policies by progressive democrats, but the hatred expressed by some (not all) right wingers on here is not only fanatical, but I would contend that such hatred is rooted in latent racism.

The rabid hatred of Obama by right wing losers continues even when this president approaches his last year of his two-term tenure.

There is plenty of criticism of Obama's policies by progressive democrats, but the hatred expressed by some (not all) right wingers on here is not only fanatical, but I would contend that such hatred is rooted in latent racism.
Nothing like the hatred shown to Bush.

Roughly the same level of hatred that the Left had of Bush.

That's where the "(Name) Derangement Syndrome" meme began.

Both sides are absolutely convinced they're justified.

We all know this, right?

LOL! Did you expect everybody to bust out the bongo drums, grab his hand and break into kumbaya with the arrogant prick just because he's on his way out? What country do you live in ? The right isn't going to change it's views on the Big "O" even after he's out of office, just like the left didn't suddenly fall in love with President Gunslinger when the Oval Office door hit him on his bony ass.

This is the environment the partisan lemmings have created, you folks and your partisan masters concocted this mud pit of divisiveness now enjoy wallowing in your own creation.

Not true!!! Bush was criticized for his moronic war-mongering, the 9-11 catastrophe and neglect of middle class families.......the hatred of Obama started the minute he was sworn into office.
Tell us all what fucking obama did for the middle class other than taking their health insurance away.

What the fuck are they telling you on those fucking left wing propaganda brainwashing networks?

Holy shit, do any of you have any control over how stupid you allow yourself to get?

Want to get into it again about fucking Iraq you fucking parrot? I thought we proved to you conclusively along time ago that the democrats propagated the existence of WMDs in Iraq long before BOOOOOOSH took office. We also know for a FUCKING FACT that ALL 19 hijackers were in this country BEFORE BOOOOSH took office.

We also know Clinton signed the Iraq liberation Act for WMDs and BOOOOOOSH enforced it.

I know these fucking facts fly in the face of your stupid ignorant moronic talking points of moveon.org.

The amazing thing is how you are not embarrassed about your stupidity.

Not true!!! Bush was criticized for his moronic war-mongering, the 9-11 catastrophe and neglect of middle class families.......the hatred of Obama started the minute he was sworn into office.
Also when Obama was first elected he went on an aplogy tour to apologize for our greatness. He proved to be a traitor and a liar in the beginning.

---------------------------------- correct Nat , I agree , my dislike started even before he was in office when I first met the 'Obama crew' and his spititual advisor ' jeremiah wright' . Right then and there I knew what mrobama was and is !!

The hatred of Bush started the minute the left started claiming he was 'selected', and 'stole the election'.

His initial stance on 9-11 gave him a brief reprieve.

---------------------------------- correct Nat , I agree , my dislike started even before he was in office when I first met the 'Obama crew' and his spititual advisor ' jeremiah wright' . Right then and there I knew what mrobama was and is !!
If the media correctly vetted Obama he would've never been president. Instead they covered for him, like they still are today.

Latent?
I don't know who's racist unless they say so, so I'm trying not to go there, but what sickens me is how the Republicans/right are responding to the President's SOTU in regard to political rancor and suspicion, and the call NOT to target all Muslims in our fight against ISIS. I don't agree with his foreign policy, either, but I'm with him 100% when he says that vandalizing a mosque or calling kids names is not making us safer, it's just wrong. And I've been saying for a long time that the political divisiveness in this country has pretty much constipated our democracy. I wonder if enemies of freedom have manipulated the ridiculous suspicion and hatred each side feels for the other.
A lot of times, I want to agree with a poster, but I won't if the post is embedded with ridiculous insults about the other side. I get p.o.'d just like the next guy, but I was brought up to respect that the other person also has a right to their opinion. It bothers me to see people ranting that Conservatives are all fat trailer trash with an 8th grade education, on and on... That's as ridiculous as saying our President's ideals are silly and inconsequential. They are my ideals, too, and I know I'm not the last one standing who believes in them.

Not so much Bush but Cheney in my opinion

Latent?
I don't know who's racist unless they say so, so I'm trying not to go there, but what sickens me is how the Republicans/right are responding to the President's SOTU in regard to political rancor and suspicion, and the call NOT to target all Muslims in our fight against ISIS. I don't agree with his foreign policy, either, but I'm with him 100% when he says that vandalizing a mosque or calling kids names is not making us safer, it's just wrong. And I've been saying for a long time that the political divisiveness in this country has pretty much constipated our democracy. I wonder if enemies of freedom have manipulated the ridiculous suspicion and hatred each side feels for the other.
A lot of times, I want to agree with a poster, but I won't if the post is embedded with ridiculous insults about the other side. I get p.o.'d just like the next guy, but I was brought up to respect that the other person also has a right to their opinion. It bothers me to see people ranting that Conservatives are all fat trailer trash with an 8th grade education, on and on... That's as ridiculous as saying our President's ideals are silly and inconsequential. They are my ideals, too, and I know I'm not the last one standing who believes in them.
yea, its real wrong when muslims are catching their own mosques on fire, isn't it?

It has always been there, it just now has the internet platform to voice it freely/ invisible without any consequences..

Forum List

Back