R-W'ers' hatred of Obama unabated even in his last year in office

Probably no more or less that left wing hatred of Bush or any national GOP figure.

Bush was hated for staring wars and killing 100 of thousands.....Obama, is hated by you guys for kicking your sorry arses TWICE.

Wars that a number Dems went along with until Bush messed the post Saddam occupation of Iraq and did not correctly assess tactical needs in Afgan country side. As for losing to BO twice, shit happens, win some lose some. You left wing bozos are a piece of work.

Democrats only went along with it because Bush and Cheney lied to the country and the whole world. There were no WMDs, he knew it and continued to lie. Both of them should be doing time.

Funny how Republicans look the other way when their leaders shit all over the Constitution....but are quick to falsely accuse Obama of doing that....why don't you explain exactly how Obama is violating our laws....I'll wait!

Republicans Vote Against the Constitution

I'll be nice and provide one example. He issued work permits to illegals that were not eligible for them by law. He swore that he would take care that the laws be "faithfully executed", he lied. Broke the law and shit on the Constitution with one act.

Are you' talking about the Dream Act? The illegals that you are talking about are:

Have been continuously present in the U.S. for five years.
Were 15 years of age or younger when they initially entered the United States and are currently 35 years of age or younger.
Have been persons of good moral character since initially entering the United States.
Have not ordered, incited, assisted, or otherwise participated in the persecution of any person on account of race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion.
(more)

So why don't you all quit your "righteousness" facade when you all fight against abortions and admit you really don't give a shit about people? These people have not known any other country and you and your "righteous" peers want to send them to a foreign country to fend for themselves. How "compassionate conservative" is that?

Fuck you asshole, what do you not understand about illegal, as in criminal, and FYI he hasn't confined it to just dreamers either. Their acts are illegal, they break the law everyday they remain in the country and your dear leader broke the law by issuing work permits, you can't make excuses for any criminals, including your dear leader, unless you think laws in this country are just meaningless.

No, fuck you. You don't like it when the truth is shoved in your face. So, you don't like to face the fact that your "righteous" fight against abortion is just a facade, because in reality you and the rest of your conservative peers really don't give a shit about people. Your damn leaders want to repeal Obamacare (how many useless times have they submitted repeal bills?) knowing full well that many children will die without health care.....do you care? Of course not, so go fuck yourself with your righteous attitude.

It's not their fault they were brought here as children....yet you want to send them to an unknown area they've never been to before. You are nothing but a bunch of heartless bastards.

Address what I said and stop with the bullshit deflection. Oh right, you can't without admitting your dear leader is a fucking criminal who is enabling other criminals.

You're not that important that I have to sit by my computer all day to answer your stupid whines. I have a life, you know. And the fact is that doofus Bush and his puppeteer Cheney were the ones who committed crimes and should be tried and sent to prison where they belong. I have addressed what you said, and the only ones that are claiming that Obama violated any rules are the Republicans in Congress who can't do anything but waste their time and our money looking for scandals. How many Benghazi hearings have they had? And how successful have they been in pinning anything on Hillary? Bwahaha, idiots like you keep electing them and that is all they know how to do.

jWhat are you talking about? I dont think anyone has ever said anything bad about the guy. I sure I know I haven't said anything bad about him..outloud.

Playtex, you've always had an IQ of DD, but even for you this is a level of stupidity beyond the pale...

{Executive Orders (EOs) are legally binding orders given by the President, acting as the head of the Executive Branch, to Federal Administrative Agencies. Executive Orders are generally used to direct federal agencies and officials in their execution of congressionally established laws or policies.}

ThisNation.com--What is an Executive Order?

An EO is not law, you drooling moron. In fact, an EO by nature has no authority over any person who is not employed by a federal agency working for the Executive.

Moron.....an EO has the force of law. Talk about stupid....that's why I generally don't respond to your posts....you're an ignorant boob who thinks he knows lot and shows how stupid he really is challenging others.

From your very own link....you must be extra stupid if you post a link that contradicts your claims. Why don't you remain quiet, so as to not expose how really ignorant you are.

Now, don't bother me again.....I don't like to debate with a drooling mental pygmy.

From your link:

Executive Orders (EOs) are legally binding orders given by the President, acting as the head of the Executive Branch, to Federal Administrative Agencies. Executive Orders are generally used to direct federal agencies and officials in their execution of congressionally established laws or policies.

Wiki:
Executive orders have the full force of law when they take authority from a legislative power which grants its power directly to the Executive by the Constitution, or are made pursuant to Acts of Congress that explicitly delegate to the President some degree of discretionary power (delegated legislation).

Actually EO's aren't worth the paper they're written on unless they used to direct federal agencies and officials in the execution of congressionally established laws, policies or are to implement powers bestowed to the executive branch by the Constitution. A president can't just make shit up as they go along.

And where did I ever say that a President can?

An EO only has the force of the law it is implementing, they are worthless when they are contrary to law. Like your dear leaders deferring deportation of illegals and directing they be given work permits.

FYI, idiot, the Dream Act Executive Order has never been enacted.

Q: Did President Obama “enact” the DREAM Act by executive order to give “amnesty” to 20 million illegal immigrants?
A: No. But the administration in 2011 adopted a policy of giving “particular care” before deporting students, military veterans and others deemed to be low risk. In 2011, it issued a new policy to allow certain illegal immigrants brought to the U.S. as children to apply for two-year work permits.
Did Obama ‘Enact’ DREAM Act?

The Executive Order that Obama did sign having to do with immigration is totally legal and within the Constitution..

Why Obama's Immigration Policy Is Constitutional

What Bush and Cheney did when they allowed water boarding was not Constitutional and I don't see any conservative Republican bringing that up....they're the ones that should be in prison.

Your first link is total bullshit. Riddle me this bat shit, how many illegals do the government claim are currently in the country? Hint, it's no where near the 20 million you posted.

And yes, he did defer deportation on about 3.5 million so called Dreamers and illegally offered them work permits. I guess you feeble memory won't allow you to recall that the border patrol agents were instructed to immediately release anyone who claimed to be a Dreamer, without any verification at all. Your dear leader has issued work permits to millions who are not authorized by law to have them. Why do you think the courts have bitch slapped him over this?

Obama signed over 5mn non-immigrant work permits since 2009 – analyst

Try reading and educating yourself.

I'll be nice and provide one example. He issued work permits to illegals that were not eligible for them by law. He swore that he would take care that the laws be "faithfully executed", he lied. Broke the law and shit on the Constitution with one act.

Are you' talking about the Dream Act? The illegals that you are talking about are:

Were 15 years of age or younger when they initially entered the United States and are currently 35 years of age or younger.
Have been persons of good moral character since initially entering the United States.
Have not ordered, incited, assisted, or otherwise participated in the persecution of any person on account of race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion.
(more)

So why don't you all quit your "righteousness" facade when you all fight against abortions and admit you really don't give a shit about people? These people have not known any other country and you and your "righteous" peers want to send them to a foreign country to fend for themselves. How "compassionate conservative" is that?

Fuck you asshole, what do you not understand about illegal, as in criminal, and FYI he hasn't confined it to just dreamers either. Their acts are illegal, they break the law everyday they remain in the country and your dear leader broke the law by issuing work permits, you can't make excuses for any criminals, including your dear leader, unless you think laws in this country are just meaningless.

No, fuck you. You don't like it when the truth is shoved in your face. So, you don't like to face the fact that your "righteous" fight against abortion is just a facade, because in reality you and the rest of your conservative peers really don't give a shit about people. Your damn leaders want to repeal Obamacare (how many useless times have they submitted repeal bills?) knowing full well that many children will die without health care.....do you care? Of course not, so go fuck yourself with your righteous attitude.

It's not their fault they were brought here as children....yet you want to send them to an unknown area they've never been to before. You are nothing but a bunch of heartless bastards.

Address what I said and stop with the bullshit deflection. Oh right, you can't without admitting your dear leader is a fucking criminal who is enabling other criminals.

You're not that important that I have to sit by my computer all day to answer your stupid whines. I have a life, you know. And the fact is that doofus Bush and his puppeteer Cheney were the ones who committed crimes and should be tried and sent to prison where they belong. I have addressed what you said, and the only ones that are claiming that Obama violated any rules are the Republicans in Congress who can't do anything but waste their time and our money looking for scandals. How many Benghazi hearings have they had? And how successful have they been in pinning anything on Hillary? Bwahaha, idiots like you keep electing them and that is all they know how to do.

LIAR!

The rabid hatred of Obama by right wing losers continues even when this president approaches his last year of his two-term tenure.

There is plenty of criticism of Obama's policies by progressive democrats, but the hatred expressed by some (not all) right wingers on here is not only fanatical, but I would contend that such hatred is rooted in latent racism.
Nothing like the hatred shown to Bush.

It wasn't as bad against Bush despite the fact he took us into two unnecessary and unpaid wars while cutting taxes and letting the deficit spiral out of control. The backlash against Bush had much more to do with policy than the backlash against Obama, which for the most part is just unfettered hatred that a black man is in the White House. The fact that cannot be denied is that Bush's approval numbers at this time in his presidency were only around 30% whereas Obama's are heading toward 50%. In fact, Rasmussen just had them at 50% the last time I looked. While right wing fanatics cannot stand Obama, the rest of the country doesn't seem to have much of a problem with him, although I would not say they are in love with him.

Moron.....an EO has the force of law. Talk about stupid....that's why I generally don't respond to your posts....you're an ignorant boob who thinks he knows lot and shows how stupid he really is challenging others.

From your very own link....you must be extra stupid if you post a link that contradicts your claims. Why don't you remain quiet, so as to not expose how really ignorant you are.

Now, don't bother me again.....I don't like to debate with a drooling mental pygmy.

From your link:

Executive Orders (EOs) are legally binding orders given by the President, acting as the head of the Executive Branch, to Federal Administrative Agencies. Executive Orders are generally used to direct federal agencies and officials in their execution of congressionally established laws or policies.

Wiki:
Executive orders have the full force of law when they take authority from a legislative power which grants its power directly to the Executive by the Constitution, or are made pursuant to Acts of Congress that explicitly delegate to the President some degree of discretionary power (delegated legislation).

Actually EO's aren't worth the paper they're written on unless they used to direct federal agencies and officials in the execution of congressionally established laws, policies or are to implement powers bestowed to the executive branch by the Constitution. A president can't just make shit up as they go along.

An EO only has the force of the law it is implementing, they are worthless when they are contrary to law. Like your dear leaders deferring deportation of illegals and directing they be given work permits.

Q: Did President Obama “enact” the DREAM Act by executive order to give “amnesty” to 20 million illegal immigrants?
A: No. But the administration in 2011 adopted a policy of giving “particular care” before deporting students, military veterans and others deemed to be low risk. In 2011, it issued a new policy to allow certain illegal immigrants brought to the U.S. as children to apply for two-year work permits.

The Executive Order that Obama did sign having to do with immigration is totally legal and within the Constitution..

What Bush and Cheney did when they allowed water boarding was not Constitutional and I don't see any conservative Republican bringing that up....they're the ones that should be in prison.

Your first link is total bullshit. Riddle me this bat shit, how many illegals do the government claim are currently in the country? Hint, it's no where near the 20 million you posted.
You're such a fucking idiot. Read the entire article....it was most likely Republicans (since it criticizes Obama) who sent the e-mail that claim he gave amnesty to 20 million. The article states it isn't so, but, I'm not surprised you call it bullshit....everything that you can't refute you call bullshit.

from my first link:
The e-mail grossly overstates how many people would be eligible for the DREAM Act, when it criticizes “Obama’s on-going and planned use of his Executive powers to give Dream Act Amnesty to over 20 million illegals.” By most accounts, there are no more than 10.8 million to 13 million TOTAL illegal immigrants in the U.S., and nonpartisan congressional analysts estimated that 1.1 million of them may be eligible for the DREAM Act by 2020.

And yes, he did defer deportation on about 3.5 million so called Dreamers and illegally offered them work permits. I guess you feeble memory won't allow you to recall that the border patrol agents were instructed to immediately release anyone who claimed to be a Dreamer, without any verification at all. Your dear leader has issued work permits to millions who are not authorized by law to have them. Why do you think the courts have bitch slapped him over this?

Whether he did or he didn't, the point is that it wasn't illegal nor unconstitutional.

You're the one that needs to educate yourself....are you still pondering if the recession started when the Dow and NASDAQ peaked? bwahahaha

As to your comment about the courts bitch slapping him.....isn't that what the Republican Party is famous for - bringing law suits that go nowhere? How well did it turn out for you on Same Sex Marriage? Obamacare?

White House officials said the ruling was not surprising, but they declined to discuss the next legal move for the administration.
“Today, two judges of the Fifth Circuit chose to misrepresent the facts and the law,” a White House spokeswoman, Brandi Hoffine, said. “The president’s actions were designed to bring greater accountability to our broken immigration system, grow the economy and keep our communities safe. They are squarely within the bounds of his authority, and they are the right thing to do for the country.”
The Justice Department could appeal the ruling on the emergency stay to the full appeals court, but legal experts said it was more likely that the administration would skip that conservative court and ask the Supreme Court to allow the programs to proceed.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/27/u...als-rules-on-obama-immigration-plan.html?_r=0

(more)

LIAR!

I'm not surprised that is all you can come up with. Prove that anything I said is a lie..........you can't, because all you know is what Faux News tells you.

You're such a fucking idiot. Read the entire article....it was most likely Republicans (since it criticizes Obama) who sent the e-mail that claim he gave amnesty to 20 million. The article states it isn't so, but, I'm not surprised you call it bullshit....everything that you can't refute you call bullshit.

from my first link:
The e-mail grossly overstates how many people would be eligible for the DREAM Act, when it criticizes “Obama’s on-going and planned use of his Executive powers to give Dream Act Amnesty to over 20 million illegals.” By most accounts, there are no more than 10.8 million to 13 million TOTAL illegal immigrants in the U.S., and nonpartisan congressional analysts estimated that 1.1 million of them may be eligible for the DREAM Act by 2020.

Whether he did or he didn't, the point is that it wasn't illegal nor unconstitutional.

You're the one that needs to educate yourself....are you still pondering if the recession started when the Dow and NASDAQ peaked? bwahahaha

As to your comment about the courts bitch slapping him.....isn't that what the Republican Party is famous for - bringing law suits that go nowhere? How well did it turn out for you on Same Sex Marriage? Obamacare?

White House officials said the ruling was not surprising, but they declined to discuss the next legal move for the administration.
“Today, two judges of the Fifth Circuit chose to misrepresent the facts and the law,” a White House spokeswoman, Brandi Hoffine, said. “The president’s actions were designed to bring greater accountability to our broken immigration system, grow the economy and keep our communities safe. They are squarely within the bounds of his authority, and they are the right thing to do for the country.”
The Justice Department could appeal the ruling on the emergency stay to the full appeals court, but legal experts said it was more likely that the administration would skip that conservative court and ask the Supreme Court to allow the programs to proceed.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/27/u...als-rules-on-obama-immigration-plan.html?_r=0

Oh ok, they don't go anywhere?

Supreme Court Rules Unanimously Against Obama for 12th and 13th Time Since 2012

Read more at: Supreme Court Rules Unanimously Against Obama for 12th and 13th Time Since 2012, by John Fund, National Review

The rabid hatred of Obama by right wing losers continues even when this president approaches his last year of his two-term tenure.

There is plenty of criticism of Obama's policies by progressive democrats, but the hatred expressed by some (not all) right wingers on here is not only fanatical, but I would contend that such hatred is rooted in latent racism.

Latent lemming thread.

LIAR!

I'm not surprised that is all you can come up with. Prove that anything I said is a lie..........you can't, because all you know is what Faux News tells you.

Sorry bat shit, deflection is not addressing what I said as you falsely claimed you did, you brought up BS that had absolutely nothing to do with my post. That makes you a liar.

LIAR!

Sorry bat shit, deflection is not addressing what I said as you falsely claimed you did, you brought up BS that had absolutely nothing to do with my post. That makes you a liar.

I'm not surprised that you can't back your statements. I did respond to your stupid post where you claimed that Obama violated the Constitution with his Executive Order on immigration.....and you haven't proven it yet. All you posted was a link to an injunction on his order.....which hasn't been settled yet. If it goes to the Supreme Court....it will probably have the same end result as Same Sex Marriage and Obamacare........I guess your feeble mind has forgotten how those turned out.

You're the one that keeps deflecting........by claiming that I'm deflecting, which not only makes you the liar, but an absent-minded idiot, too.

LIAR!

OK bat shit, this is what I said.

This is was your reply, nothing but deflection.

You claimed you addressed what I said, you clearly didn't, I didn't say a damn thing about abortion, maobamacare or any of the other tripe you spewed, which makes you a liar. OWN IT, DEAL WITH IT.

from my first link:

Read more at: Supreme Court Rules Unanimously Against Obama for 12th and 13th Time Since 2012, by John Fund, National Review

What a load of bullshit. You should quit listening to just Faux. And, it turns out that some of these were actually George W. Bush's......

The issue of executive overreach from President Obama was debated on “Fox News Sunday,” but on two issues, the rhetoric outpaced the facts.
Goodlatte made the claim that the Supreme Court’s “9-0 decision last week was the 13th time the Supreme Court has voted 9-0 that the president has exceeded his constitutional authority.” That’s a stretch, at best.
The only decision among the 13 in which the High Court clearly found Obama “had exceeded his constitutional authority” was the case Goodlatte said occurred “last week.” The late June decision in NLRB v. Noel Canning found that Obama had overstepped his authority in making three appointments to the National Labor Relations Board without Senate approval.
Adam Winkler, a professor of law at UCLA, told us that Goodlatte “overreaches a bit.”

Our fact-checking colleagues at PolitiFact.com also consulted legal experts on Goodlatte’s claim and found it to be false. Tom Goldstein, publisher of SCOTUSblog.com, called Goodlatte’s figure “a concocted statistic.”

According to the spokeswoman, Goodlatte is pointing to nine Supreme Court decisions described in a report by Republican Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas, and another four unanimous decisions that have occurred since. Lempert told us Cruz’s characterization of the cases in his report “is for the most part dishonest.”

Several of the cases began during the George W. Bush administration, and the Obama administration continued advocating the same position.

Obama and Executive Overreach

Damn, you must really like egg on your face...........that's what you get when you believe the liars, your leaders....

egg-on-face.jpg

from my first link:

What a load of bullshit. You should quit listening to just Faux. And, it turns out that some of these were actually George W. Bush's......

The issue of executive overreach from President Obama was debated on “Fox News Sunday,” but on two issues, the rhetoric outpaced the facts.
Goodlatte made the claim that the Supreme Court’s “9-0 decision last week was the 13th time the Supreme Court has voted 9-0 that the president has exceeded his constitutional authority.” That’s a stretch, at best.
The only decision among the 13 in which the High Court clearly found Obama “had exceeded his constitutional authority” was the case Goodlatte said occurred “last week.” The late June decision in NLRB v. Noel Canning found that Obama had overstepped his authority in making three appointments to the National Labor Relations Board without Senate approval.
Adam Winkler, a professor of law at UCLA, told us that Goodlatte “overreaches a bit.”

Our fact-checking colleagues at PolitiFact.com also consulted legal experts on Goodlatte’s claim and found it to be false. Tom Goldstein, publisher of SCOTUSblog.com, called Goodlatte’s figure “a concocted statistic.”

According to the spokeswoman, Goodlatte is pointing to nine Supreme Court decisions described in a report by Republican Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas, and another four unanimous decisions that have occurred since. Lempert told us Cruz’s characterization of the cases in his report “is for the most part dishonest.”

Several of the cases began during the George W. Bush administration, and the Obama administration continued advocating the same position.

Damn, you must really like egg on your face...........that's what you get when you believe the liars, your leaders....

egg-on-face.jpg

Not really, the article I posted didn't claim all the decisions dealt with constitutional over reach, some the regime just supported positions opposite of what the court found to be correct. But hey, let's not let little things like facts get in the way of a good deflection, right? Nite, nite.

LIAR!

OK bat shit, this is what I said.

This is was your reply, nothing but deflection.

You claimed you addressed what I said, you clearly didn't, I didn't say a damn thing about abortion, maobamacare or any of the other tripe you spewed, which makes you a liar. OWN IT, DEAL WITH IT.

You fucking idiot. If Obama's order was illegal and criminal I'm sure your deranged leaders would have already filed an impeachment or some other kind of law suit against him. An injunction was filed against Obama's order, but it hasn't been settled, so for you to claim that he broke the law is a fucking lie. It has just now gone to the Supreme Court, and they will decide whether or not it is Constitutional.

But for you to act so fucking uppity about it, posting some bullshit story that Obama has had so many of his EO's ruled against by the Supreme Court.......seems to me you're the fucking liar......as if Bush never had any of his EO's ruled against by the Supreme Court. And it was doofus Bush who disobeyed more than 750 laws and I don't see any of you whiners squawking about that.

Supreme Court rules against Bush administration’s military commissions - World Socialist Web Site

Supreme Court Rules Against Bush on Guantanamo

WASHINGTON — President Bush has quietly claimed the authority to disobey more than 750 laws enacted since he took office, asserting that he has the power to set aside any statute passed by Congress when it conflicts with his interpretation of the Constitution.
Among the laws Bush said he can ignore are military rules and regulations, affirmative-action provisions, requirements that Congress be told about immigration services problems, "whistle-blower" protections for nuclear regulatory officials, and safeguards against political interference in federally funded research.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/04/30/world/americas/30iht-web.0430bush.html?pagewanted=all

from my first link:

egg-on-face.jpg

Not really, the article I posted didn't claim all the decisions dealt with constitutional over reach, some the regime just supported positions opposite of what the court found to be correct. But hey, let's not let little things like facts get in the way of a good deflection, right? Nite, nite.

The article you posted said this:

And that is a fucking lie.....so, unless you can prove that is true, you're nothing but a fucking liar...deal with it.

Yeah.....and run away, because you know you've dug yourself into a deep hole and you can't get out of it.

You fucking idiot. If Obama's order was illegal and criminal I'm sure your deranged leaders would have already filed an impeachment or some other kind of law suit against him. An injunction was filed against Obama's order, but it hasn't been settled, so for you to claim that he broke the law is a fucking lie. It has just now gone to the Supreme Court, and they will decide whether or not it is Constitutional.

But for you to act so fucking uppity about it, posting some bullshit story that Obama has had so many of his EO's ruled against by the Supreme Court.......seems to me you're the fucking liar......as if Bush never had any of his EO's ruled against by the Supreme Court. And it was doofus Bush who disobeyed more than 750 laws and I don't see any of you whiners squawking about that.

Supreme Court rules against Bush administration’s military commissions - World Socialist Web Site

Supreme Court Rules Against Bush on Guantanamo

WASHINGTON — President Bush has quietly claimed the authority to disobey more than 750 laws enacted since he took office, asserting that he has the power to set aside any statute passed by Congress when it conflicts with his interpretation of the Constitution.
Among the laws Bush said he can ignore are military rules and regulations, affirmative-action provisions, requirements that Congress be told about immigration services problems, "whistle-blower" protections for nuclear regulatory officials, and safeguards against political interference in federally funded research.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/04/30/world/americas/30iht-web.0430bush.html?pagewanted=all

World Socialist Web, huh Playtex?

IQ of DD AND a fucking communist - you're just the whole package... :eusa_whistle:

Standard Disclaimer: When people call you a "stupid commie," they're just being literal...

The article you posted said this:

And that is a fucking lie.....so, unless you can prove that is true, you're nothing but a fucking liar...deal with it.

Yeah.....and run away, because you know you've dug yourself into a deep hole and you can't get out of it.

Playtex, you're dumb as a fucking lamppost, but you make up for it by lying.

What's a commie to do?

{
“Despite some notable victories, the Obama administration has had an unusually poor batting average at the high court,” said Adam Winkler, a constitutional law professor at UCLA. “Like last year, the Obama administration lost more cases than it won.”

By Mr. Winkler’s count, the Obama administration has won 39 percent of the cases in which it has been a party in the litigation, and won 50 percent of the cases in which the government filed a “friend of the court” brief backing one side or the other.}

Obama administration has lost two-thirds of Supreme Court cases

You know Playtex, you post pictures of a young woman with big boobs (no doubt you are a big boob.) But I suspect what you REALLY look like is;

upload_2016-1-28_8-22-22.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back