R.I.P. McCain/Palin 2008

i thought so

You thought what?

None of that matters.

Obama won the nomination, fair and square. You can try to spin and rewrite history all you want but it doesn't change the fact that Barack Obama is the democratic nominee for POTUS.

In this election we use the electoral college. That's what will "count." Just like that is what counted in 2000.

Maybe you should check out the map sometime.

Obama up.

Big.

You thought what?

None of that matters.

Obama won the nomination, fair and square. You can try to spin and rewrite history all you want but it doesn't change the fact that Barack Obama is the democratic nominee for POTUS.

In this election we use the electoral college. That's what will "count." Just like that is what counted in 2000.

Obama up.

Big.
good then there shouold be no election, since he "won"

You thought what?

None of that matters.

Obama up.

Big.
actually, if MI and FL had been allowed full voting before the "deal" that was made, he wouldnt have won, so sellected vs elected is the more proper term
but you knew that already ;)

actually, if MI and FL had been allowed full voting before the "deal" that was made, he wouldnt have won, so sellected vs elected is the more proper term
but you knew that already ;)

Yeah, and Hillary shouldn't have broken her word ...

Yada, yada ....

There's a lot of "would have" and "should have" in that conversation.

The outcome is what matters.

I wish an over sampling democrats figurine existed so I could send you one to rub for comfort election night :D
when most polls are sampling democrats at 40% you will not get a reasonable result
i have a funny feeling, these polls you are so proud of now, will drastically change in the days before the elections
they know they can play games now, but no one wants to be that far off in the days right before the real results come in
trust me, they do this every election

It's looking like it's all over but the crying for them two, Sarah Palin Average Joe shit is being overused, If she was an Average Joe, would she be a Governor, there is 50 of them out of 290 million people

Del, the discussion was about the 2000 election. Try to keep up, ok?

Gore won the Florida vote, therefore; Florida should have gone to him, which would've given him the election via popular vote AND electoral college.

Straight up LIE. Gore lost, it is historical fact. Spin it any way you want, Gore LOST. But hey guess what? If he had won his own home State Florida would not have mattered.

You thought what?

None of that matters.

Obama up.

Big.

And yet you democrats whine STILL 8 years later about Florida in 2000. Go figure.

And yet you democrats whine STILL 8 years later about Florida in 2000. Go figure.

We learned it from you Republicans blaming everything under the sun on Clinton. Oh and your newest idiocy is blaming Carter :clap2:

Why stop there? Next you'll be blaming FDR, or Grover Cleveland for anything that goes wrong.

Straight up LIE. Gore lost, it is historical fact. Spin it any way you want, Gore LOST. But hey guess what? If he had won his own home State Florida would not have mattered.

No, the country lost.

And we have been losing ever since.

Forum List

Back