R-E-S-P-I-C-T

Yeah,
Because no one has ever had that song stuck in their head. Also the word is continually spelled out throughout the song. But it’s not like getting a no R E G E R T S tattoo. But let’s not hurt Al’s feelings. He already had his White House key revoked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really can't stand Al Sharpton, but spelling errors afflict everyone no matter their respective party affiliation. Trump has made many spelling errors on his tweets which is mystifying given you'd think he'd have spell check.

It was embarrassing, but I've seen people misspell easier words than respect.

This wasn't a simple spelling error. He exploited the memory of Aretha Franklin to make a political point, and couldn't even quote her properly.

Agree. Spelling a random word wrong is one thing but it's actually spelled out in the lyrics. You don't have much left when you claim to be Aretha's friend and can't even quote they lyrics of her record that got played on radio a gazillion times.

I think at the end it goes:
R-E-S-P-E-C-T
Find out how to spell it please
R-E-S-P-E-C-T
That's not I, that's E

SPELL a little respect.....

Indeed. But at least he didn't insult her by claiming to THINK.

You can always count on Al to be the dumbest guy in what ever room he is in.
Unless/until self-proclaimed TEABAGGERS like this MORAN walks in...

morans.jpg

morans.jpg
Nice try. But that doesn't save Sharpton. Although at this late date, after all Sharpton has done to demonize himself, is it possible for Sharpton to ever gain respect, at all ?

PS - you made a grammatical error. You said "walks", In the context that you put it, the word should be "walk", not walks. You also omitted 2 important commas.

Last edited:

morans.jpg
Nice try. But that doesn't save Sharpton. Although at this late date, after all Sharpton has done to demonize himself, is it possible for Sharpton to ever gain respect, at all ?

PS - you made a grammatical error. You said "walks", In the context that you put it, the word should be "walk", not walks. You also omitted 2 important commas.

He mite not reed and spel gud, but he had gud intenshuns.

Is he going to be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize before he croaks?
Would the IRS seize the prize money?
He's MSNBC's pet house ......'.

clear.png

Sharpton is such a deck!!

I really can't stand Al Sharpton, but spelling errors afflict everyone no matter their respective party affiliation. Trump has made many spelling errors on his tweets which is mystifying given you'd think he'd have spell check.

This wasn't a simple spelling error. He exploited the memory of Aretha Franklin to make a political point, and couldn't even quote her properly.

Agree. Spelling a random word wrong is one thing but it's actually spelled out in the lyrics. You don't have much left when you claim to be Aretha's friend and can't even quote they lyrics of her record that got played on radio a gazillion times.

R-E-S-P-E-C-T
R-E-S-P-E-C-T
That's not I, that's E

El Sharpton's home will heretofore be known as "The House that Jerk Built".

badum tsss

clear.png

Sharpton is such a deck!!

R-E-S-P-E-C-T
R-E-S-P-E-C-T
That's not I, that's E

El Sharpton's home will heretofore be known as "The House that Jerk Built".

badum tsss

No, it's awesome. And as he is often on Morning Joe, they should just rename that show "Chain of Fools".

Bada-Bing.

Forum List

Back