Picture Of The Day: Trump Love!!!...It's contagious!

One of the best pictures in modern history. This literally scares the crap out of the left. Day by day more Americans of all backgrounds feel like she feels.

Trump hugs, kisses and holds hands with mom of gunned-down NYPD cop as he hails her service and that of other fallen officers and demands death penalty for ALL police killers
Trump love from his own lips:

Dkzv_S1WsAEuW8H.jpg

Yes, I'm sure a grieving mother is accommodating for a photo opt, especially sine SHE instigated that hug.....another lib crybaby!

The Don's approval rating among black Americans is at 36%.

I'm sure in these tight races Dems can afford to lose close to 40% of the black vote.

Trump at 36 percent approval among African-Americans, new poll finds

Holy crap....:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:....didnt think it was anywhere near that level. Just 10% is significant.....a huge eye poke for the DUMS.
I'm sure if the poll says 36%, it's closer to 50.

I've been trying to tell these fools the abolish ICE/illegal immigration issue is a loser with black voters. They will either vote Republican or not vote at all.

The Don's approval rating among black Americans is at 36%.

I'm sure in these tight races Dems can afford to lose close to 40% of the black vote.

Trump at 36 percent approval among African-Americans, new poll finds

Holy crap....:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:....didnt think it was anywhere near that level. Just 10% is significant.....a huge eye poke for the DUMS.

Oh it isn't. The key disclaimer here is "Rasmussen".
Only a good poll if it's CNN, Right Pogo!

Forum List

Back